Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters 08:52 - May 9 with 27173 viewsNirvana

Granted there aren't that many dumb enough to do it, but to everyone who knocks Siggy week after week (or at all) I offer you an open invite.

Since he is so bad and "jaded" or whatever and we should be happy to sell him, please list a few credible names you think would make better options for us if we stay up.

So far all I've seen from the usual anti-Siggy trolls are Adama Traore, Izzy Brown and Bojan. Thoroughly disappointing list of replacements for someone of Siggy's class and quality.

Not to mention they have a TOTAL of 4 goals, 1 assist in 45 top-flight games this season. That's not going to cut it, and production like that will have us relegated next season.

Anyone else got any names?
[Post edited 9 May 2017 8:53]
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 00:54 - May 11 with 1684 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 23:58 - May 10 by ploppy

This is all moot. If Siggy wants to leave in the summer, he'll leave. We (the club) won't be able to, or won't want to, stop him. Who we'd get as a replacement would depend on how much HJ is willing to spend.

THE END.

PS Please stop saying that there are people on this forum that hate Siggy. No one on here HATES him.

Correct Ploppy, if Siggy wants to leave he'll leave. That wasn't the intention of the thread.

I wanted some names of players who could replace him, and this is a "facking" Swansea football forum, right? Kinda the stuff you'd expect to be discussed on here.

Star player leaves, replacements are brought in. I expected the biggest Siggy trolls to be able to come up with someone, anyone. They haven't.

It matters little how much Jenkins spends, that's semantics. We can discuss what players we'd expect to be brought in with the "Match of the Day Darling millions". Again, this is a forum online. What else would you like to talk about Ploppy?

If you can come up with some names of players to replace Siggy that would be appreciated. Anything else, c'est la vie.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 01:09 - May 11 with 1666 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 00:54 - May 11 by Nirvana

Correct Ploppy, if Siggy wants to leave he'll leave. That wasn't the intention of the thread.

I wanted some names of players who could replace him, and this is a "facking" Swansea football forum, right? Kinda the stuff you'd expect to be discussed on here.

Star player leaves, replacements are brought in. I expected the biggest Siggy trolls to be able to come up with someone, anyone. They haven't.

It matters little how much Jenkins spends, that's semantics. We can discuss what players we'd expect to be brought in with the "Match of the Day Darling millions". Again, this is a forum online. What else would you like to talk about Ploppy?

If you can come up with some names of players to replace Siggy that would be appreciated. Anything else, c'est la vie.

So how often do you watch Swansea games live in the liberty (or any stadium will do)?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 01:23 - May 11 with 1650 viewsLoyal

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 23:44 - May 10 by Nirvana

Well originally you wouldn't have been part of "they".

But it seems like you're forcing your way into "they" with each post in this thread. I know you're chums with 'Res' and that's fine, but I have found your posts to be funny and offbeat for the most part and wouldn't consider you to be part of "The Haters".

But your input on this thread so far appears to have the same intention as them, and so I'll ask you to provide some replacements for Siggy if you agree that we should sell him. Otherwise, c'est la vie, life's too short, the world is your oyster, etc.

Aye, decent player.
Best I've seen since Michu.
Not sure where the issues are.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 01:24 - May 11 with 1651 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 01:09 - May 11 by Brynmill_Jack

So how often do you watch Swansea games live in the liberty (or any stadium will do)?

Do you know of any players you'd bring in after selling Siggy?

Anyone??
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 01:27 - May 11 with 1644 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 01:23 - May 11 by Loyal

Aye, decent player.
Best I've seen since Michu.
Not sure where the issues are.

Well that was better.

I agree, although I'd say more than "decent". No issue on my end otherwise.

High five?
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 01:47 - May 11 with 1635 viewsEasternJack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 14:08 - May 9 by perchrockjack

I ll explain

Haters ,as such, are simply defending their Internet Billy bollux reputation.

They re the ones who, if they don't like a player for some reason hammer him no matter what, at every time

I've hated what FF has done many times but ,as of late, he s upped his game, no doubted aided by the incredible prospect we have in Mawson.

Only players I've hated, for what it's worth

1. Joe Jordan

2. Alan Clarke

3. Lesley

4 Barton

5. Terry

F&&k Joe Jordan

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 07:24 - May 11 with 1594 viewsperchrockjack

It's why ..hate..was and is such a stupid word used in this title.

I can think of many things and people I hate but I'm struggling how it's used in this context .

Now Jordan was an exception as anyone at Anfild in 78 would verify

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 08:01 - May 11 with 1581 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 01:24 - May 11 by Nirvana

Do you know of any players you'd bring in after selling Siggy?

Anyone??

Well as you obviously don't want to tell me whether you've actually bothered to pay and watch the team I'll answer that just to see if we could get an exchange of information going.

Hakim Ziyech is one I regret we've missed out on if I'm honest. Your turn.

Login to get fewer ads

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 08:03 - May 11 with 1579 viewsSTID2017

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 07:24 - May 11 by perchrockjack

I can think of many things and people I hate but I'm struggling how it's used in this context .

Jordan robbed us of our most realistic chance of reaching the World Cup Finals.
However he was a player in a football game - the operative word being game.
In a world with so many scum bags who murder, rape and carry out other such unspeakable acts, hate is not a word to use in terms of anyone linked with sport. Reserve it for those who deserve it, like those scum who murdered poor Rhys for example.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 08:10 - May 11 with 1575 viewsStarsky

Football is like a pantomime.
We boo the villains and cheer the heros.
It's not really hate but this sport we love generates extreme positive and negative emotions in most of us.
These emotions in turn, end up on these forums. That's why you shouldn't take this forum too seriously.
This is why football is so much more that just another sport.
I know ... "he's behind you" lol

Oh and if Siggy ever left, I can tell you right now who he'd replace him with:
Jonathan De Guzman lol

It's just the internet, init.

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 09:50 - May 11 with 1542 viewsperchrockjack

We are talking context

Football hate

Hate for murderers is different although many see it differently and see them as victims of our society ,excluded , angry and bitter...they look to rehabilitate . Personally, I d boil them in acid first

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 13:14 - May 11 with 1481 viewsNeath_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 23:31 - May 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Wow. He never used to be quite so insulting did he? Or polarizing

Aye that's part of his disguise, only he's way overplayed it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 17:34 - May 11 with 1428 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 08:01 - May 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Well as you obviously don't want to tell me whether you've actually bothered to pay and watch the team I'll answer that just to see if we could get an exchange of information going.

Hakim Ziyech is one I regret we've missed out on if I'm honest. Your turn.

I've paid and watched my fair share in regards to the club Bryn, but thanks for caring so much. Do you want receipts too? Is that how you normally gauge supporters? By the amount of money they've spent? If so, awfully conceited of you but I guess that's to be expected.

And Ziyech? One of the few names mentioned in the thread so far and he's already turned the club down before. As I said earlier if you were paying attention, Ziyech is not coming to Swansea, especially after our relegation battle and him moving to Ajax last summer.

Any other suggestions??

As I've said for 6 pages and you've been unable to do: name some credible replacements for Siggy, or move along.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 17:37 - May 11 with 1422 viewsexiledclaseboy

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 21:50 - May 10 by Neath_Jack

It is 100% Dav, the senile old goat that he is.

I really don't think it is.

Poll: Tory leader

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 17:45 - May 11 with 1411 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 07:24 - May 11 by perchrockjack

Just for clarity, if you look at the OP "hate" is only in the title, as in "haters" and I haven't brought it up otherwise. And "haters" is a rather popular expression that I had to define early in the thread.

It reads: a "person who thrives on showing hate toward, criticizing, or belittling other people or things, usually unfairly".

As I said then, that aptly describes some people's actions on this forum and that's common knowledge on here. Nothing controversial there. How this became a referendum on "hate" in football or anything else is beyond me. I asked a simple, direct question in the OP and so far it hasn't been answered in almost 6 pages of posts.

The intention of this thread wasn't to figure out who in society is worthy of "hate". I'm well aware of that information already. Murderers, rapists, pedophiles, etc.

The point was to finally get some credible replacements lined up for when/if Siggy is sold. I figured his biggest critics would have lists of them by the way they consistently knock him for everything and beg the club to sell him. My intention was to find out who they were, and nothing else.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:13 - May 11 with 1372 viewsDarran

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 17:37 - May 11 by exiledclaseboy

Me neither.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:22 - May 11 with 1369 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 17:34 - May 11 by Nirvana

I've paid and watched my fair share in regards to the club Bryn, but thanks for caring so much. Do you want receipts too? Is that how you normally gauge supporters? By the amount of money they've spent? If so, awfully conceited of you but I guess that's to be expected.

And Ziyech? One of the few names mentioned in the thread so far and he's already turned the club down before. As I said earlier if you were paying attention, Ziyech is not coming to Swansea, especially after our relegation battle and him moving to Ajax last summer.

Any other suggestions??

As I've said for 6 pages and you've been unable to do: name some credible replacements for Siggy, or move along.

You've watched your "fair share" of games? WTF does that even mean? You make it sound like a grudging chore!
The point is watching Siggurdsson or any other player in the flesh at games gives you not only their strengths but their glaring weaknesses as well.

I'm not on the scouting panel and none of those are going to pay a blind bit of notice to what you or any other posters on here.
The trouble is you think they actually do. You plum.

You must be Dimi. No other c*nt is this pedantic, surely.
Like loyal said, it's the f*cking internet. Now grow up and get over it.
Hate! FFS!

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:22 - May 11 with 1364 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:13 - May 11 by Darran

Me neither.

Dimi, surely.

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:23 - May 11 with 1361 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 17:37 - May 11 by exiledclaseboy

Or Newpy on the blob again????

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:29 - May 11 with 1346 viewsJackfath

Whoever he is he's got some of the usual suspects wet in anticipation of his every post and in
My experience, that's a great thing.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:30 - May 11 with 1346 viewsperchrockjack

Bray mill is loyal fan ,and gods to every home game.too fookn right you have to produce receipts

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:32 - May 11 with 1342 viewsNeath_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:13 - May 11 by Darran

Me neither.

And i'm certain you'd both be wrong

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:37 - May 11 with 1331 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:30 - May 11 by perchrockjack

Bray mill is loyal fan ,and gods to every home game.too fookn right you have to produce receipts

Oh you, when was the last time you regularly attended games. I could understand you slaughtering them if at least you'd watched them.

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:41 - May 11 with 1323 viewsJackfath

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:37 - May 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh you, when was the last time you regularly attended games. I could understand you slaughtering them if at least you'd watched them.

Is your dad bigger than perchies? Grown men you two are mind.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:45 - May 11 with 1314 viewsLoyal

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:22 - May 11 by Brynmill_Jack

You've watched your "fair share" of games? WTF does that even mean? You make it sound like a grudging chore!
The point is watching Siggurdsson or any other player in the flesh at games gives you not only their strengths but their glaring weaknesses as well.

I'm not on the scouting panel and none of those are going to pay a blind bit of notice to what you or any other posters on here.
The trouble is you think they actually do. You plum.

You must be Dimi. No other c*nt is this pedantic, surely.
Like loyal said, it's the f*cking internet. Now grow up and get over it.
Hate! FFS!

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024