Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Darran be banned from the forums? 09:14 - May 22 with 9994 viewsRichythejack

Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 19:53 - May 22 with 1244 viewscentrestandswan

Darran who ?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 19:56 - May 22 with 1238 viewsdobjack2

If he threatens another with violence or makes discriminatory posts (I.e. Regarding race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability etc) then yes if not and you don't like what he posts either don't read his posts or put him on ignore.
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 19:59 - May 22 with 1230 viewsswanjackal

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 19:56 - May 22 by dobjack2

If he threatens another with violence or makes discriminatory posts (I.e. Regarding race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability etc) then yes if not and you don't like what he posts either don't read his posts or put him on ignore.

There would be very few (if any) people left if those rules were enforced. :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 20:08 - May 22 with 1210 viewsjesushchrist

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 11:59 - May 22 by shandyjack

why don't people just put hoim on ignore if they don't like him. Jesus H Christ we have some babies on this forum these days

Oi keep me out of it sunshine...
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 20:24 - May 22 with 1186 viewsDewi1jack

Not going to bother reading this thread so sorry if I repeat what's already been said.

Why ban anyone?
If you don't like what people say/ type etc then why listen?
Ignore them.
The internet like your TV has an off button. It is called you and your choice.

There is an ignore button on this site.
Use it if you feel that threatened by what someone types.

Personally all the tw@s that I have on ignore are the advertisers/ spammers and those writing in Chinese etc that used to hit the site with regularity.
Used to cover a whole few pages selling TV channels/ boxes etc etc. P1ssed me off no end having to go to page 5 to bypass those.
So used the ignore button

So, no ban to Darr.
He does seem a genuinely nice bloke in real life.
If you don't like him on here then to use one of his favourite phrases "fuk him" and ignore him.

Stopping people talking because you don't like what they say is a very dangerous route to go down.
A dangerous route used on a regular basis by every single government in the World

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 20:26 - May 22 with 1175 viewsperchrockjack

Let's face it.
The thread was a joke

But it's interesting nevertheless

People clearly come on here looking for love

Be yourself

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 20:34 - May 22 with 1160 viewsjack2jack

Not everyone in the world likes everyone else,that's a fact,so can we all agree on that on move on is it. FFS.
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 20:38 - May 22 with 1151 viewsperchrockjack

Very true

Bygones etc

Login to get fewer ads

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 20:40 - May 22 with 1150 viewsswanaway

Personally I only come on here to see what Darran's posted.
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 20:41 - May 22 with 1139 viewsDarran

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 20:40 - May 22 by swanaway

I like you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 20:41 - May 22 with 1139 viewsKilkennyjack

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 20:40 - May 22 by swanaway

I am the same mate.

Team Dazzler.

Beware of the Risen People

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 20:42 - May 22 with 1136 viewsperchrockjack

I just come on here

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 20:44 - May 22 with 1126 viewsDarran

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 20:42 - May 22 by perchrockjack

I just come on here

Over my photo?

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 20:50 - May 22 with 1120 viewsplasjack

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 20:44 - May 22 by Darran

Over my photo?

No he makes me laugh.
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 20:51 - May 22 with 1115 viewsBigPhilG

No. It's a ridiculous suggestion full stop. Ban the op for stupidity
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 20:52 - May 22 with 1114 viewsperchrockjack

It's about making people happy ,plas

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 21:06 - May 22 with 1075 viewsdobjack2

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 19:59 - May 22 by swanjackal

There would be very few (if any) people left if those rules were enforced. :P

Aye, we are all capable of making an error when posting (especially after too many glasses of pop) but if South Wales police were looking to boost their hate crime figures at the end of a year a little bit of research on here and they would be sorted.
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 21:13 - May 22 with 1064 viewsplasjack

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 20:52 - May 22 by perchrockjack

It's about making people happy ,plas

Most of us posters are manic depressed after this season, but lets hope we can laugh next season.
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 21:24 - May 22 with 1031 viewsspiderboy

The winner of the "Stupidest of the most stupid post of the most stupid stupidest post ever"Award!
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 21:32 - May 22 with 1015 viewstwintownjack

Odd topic but some interesting observations, I may disagree with what posters may say but I would fight to the death to defend their right to say it (or just ignore them).

Would you have wished for ABBA to be without the blonde?
I had a dream once where I was having raunchy no-limits sex with the blonde from Abba, I just wish it had been his gorgeous wife Agnetha.
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 21:36 - May 22 with 998 viewsjesushchrist

On the whole I find Darran ok, the only time he gets on my tits is when he drags a half decent football themed thread into a playground argument.
Plus I couldn't bring myself to dislike someone with a Barnet like that.
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 21:45 - May 22 with 974 viewsFireboy

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 20:41 - May 22 by Kilkennyjack

I am the same mate.

Team Dazzler.

Sign me up kilkenny
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 22:02 - May 22 with 942 viewsEasternJack

Why is this bullsh1t on the football board?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 22:22 - May 22 with 910 viewsTheResurrection

Of course he should be banned.

He should be horse whipped and bungeed off the Britton Ferry bridge by his knackers.

Complete tosser

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 22:37 - May 22 with 884 viewsDarran

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 22:22 - May 22 by TheResurrection

Of course he should be banned.

He should be horse whipped and bungeed off the Britton Ferry bridge by his knackers.

Complete tosser

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024