Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is Diane abbott 19:35 - May 24 with 22374 viewsperchrockjack

Next Home Secretary ...for some

Asked shortly before on C4 news if she accepted the need for police to have the support of troops on the streets ,replies.....well , it's about Tory cuts to police .

Truly this utter cow should be nowhere near a polical platform

Interviewed in Manchester ,she would have been aware of the visceral evidence of the murders but first thought is to try to score a political point

Words are inadequate to describe this woman

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This is Diane abbott on 09:35 - May 30 with 1501 viewslondonlisa2001

This is Diane abbott on 09:04 - May 30 by Yossarian

Not so sure you are right about that but will accept the possibility that it's internet drivel. I heard it from a cop. However, I have read something about Windsor and May's husband being associates and she appointed him to be her Chief Inspector of Constabulary. Do you know if Windsor has/hasn't got shares inG4S?

You'll have heard it from a cop as that's where the story was made up in the first place. It was published in some sort of police magazine after someone made it up on the internet - they then retracted it, but as usual no one ever reads the retraction.

No, the connection between Tom Winsor and G4S also doesn't exist, other than he's a lawyer and the law firm he worked (works, no idea), did some work for G4S on one particular contract. Given that I imagine many law firms will have worked for them, that's not surprising really.
This is Diane abbott on 09:36 - May 30 with 1501 viewssquarebear

I guess Corbyn has been denied a good proportion of his shadow cabinet via resignations so we have to expect the B team to be something of a lower calibre but Abbott was always in Corbyn's plans despite being a PR timebomb. Not good.
[Post edited 30 May 2017 9:36]
This is Diane abbott on 09:38 - May 30 with 1496 viewsWarwickHunt

This is Diane abbott on 09:36 - May 30 by squarebear

I guess Corbyn has been denied a good proportion of his shadow cabinet via resignations so we have to expect the B team to be something of a lower calibre but Abbott was always in Corbyn's plans despite being a PR timebomb. Not good.

Not so much a time bomb, more a suicide vest with a very long detonating cord.
This is Diane abbott on 09:45 - May 30 with 1481 viewsperchrockjack

Think missus and I might pack some very large suitcases as June 9th could be a day of carnage.

People will see their savings plummet as the FTSE falls off the cliff

9/11 will be a blip in comparison

I m pretty sure companies will be planning a contingency plan before they fook off from this land taking jobs with them.

Not in a Union? God help you

First Brexit ,now a Corbyn regime.

This country is committing suicide

This is Diane abbott on 09:58 - May 30 with 1463 viewssherpajacob

If Corbyn does become PM, will those who resigned the labour front bench come back.

A hung parliament is IMHO the best result for the country, nick clegg, Angus Robertson or Caroline Lucas for home secretary?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

This is Diane abbott on 09:59 - May 30 with 1461 viewsLohengrin

This is Diane abbott on 09:38 - May 30 by WarwickHunt

Not so much a time bomb, more a suicide vest with a very long detonating cord.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

This is Diane abbott on 10:00 - May 30 with 1456 viewslondonlisa2001

This is Diane abbott on 09:59 - May 30 by Lohengrin

That interview was dreadful.

Changed her hair and changed (some of) her views... and this in answer to a serious point about terrorism.
This is Diane abbott on 10:02 - May 30 with 1448 viewswaynekerr55

It speaks volumes about her that even Clasey has hammered her...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

This is Diane abbott on 10:08 - May 30 with 1436 viewsYossarian

This is Diane abbott on 09:35 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

You'll have heard it from a cop as that's where the story was made up in the first place. It was published in some sort of police magazine after someone made it up on the internet - they then retracted it, but as usual no one ever reads the retraction.

No, the connection between Tom Winsor and G4S also doesn't exist, other than he's a lawyer and the law firm he worked (works, no idea), did some work for G4S on one particular contract. Given that I imagine many law firms will have worked for them, that's not surprising really.

Fair enough. I still think they shafted the police and very other public service as part of a plan to outsource everything to profit seeking private enterprise. Joe Public will suffer but I guess people might accuse me of having a partisan and blinkered view- and they might be right, but that doesn't make it wrong.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

This is Diane abbott on 10:15 - May 30 with 1430 viewslondonlisa2001

This is Diane abbott on 10:08 - May 30 by Yossarian

Fair enough. I still think they shafted the police and very other public service as part of a plan to outsource everything to profit seeking private enterprise. Joe Public will suffer but I guess people might accuse me of having a partisan and blinkered view- and they might be right, but that doesn't make it wrong.

I completely agree with your assessment on G4S - I was just pointing out that her husband's connection to G4S is bogus so the accusation she did it for personal profit is untrue and unfair.
This is Diane abbott on 10:42 - May 30 with 1409 viewssquarebear

This is Diane abbott on 09:59 - May 30 by Lohengrin

Oh god. I made it to 1:10 then couldn't take any more.
This is Diane abbott on 10:47 - May 30 with 1403 viewsperchrockjack

If May is cruella ,what is Di

This is Diane abbott on 11:01 - May 30 with 1389 viewsLohengrin

This is Diane abbott on 10:47 - May 30 by perchrockjack

If May is cruella ,what is Di

Jomo Kenyatta?

This is Diane abbott on 11:16 - May 30 with 1376 viewsperchrockjack

Now now,she s not that masculine . She s raken the Corbyn seed though

This is Diane abbott on 13:17 - May 30 with 1352 viewsswanjackal

This is Diane abbott on 10:42 - May 30 by squarebear

Oh god. I made it to 1:10 then couldn't take any more.

Premature ejaculation? Had that effect on me too

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

This is Diane abbott on 15:28 - May 30 with 1328 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Funny you never see Abbott and Mugabe in the same room.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

This is Diane abbott on 17:14 - May 30 with 1302 viewsFlashberryjack

This is Diane abbott on 15:28 - May 30 by felixstowe_jack

Funny you never see Abbott and Mugabe in the same room.

Room 101 .........both of the c*nts would be flushed down the sh*tter.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

This is Diane abbott on 21:00 - Jun 5 with 1211 viewsdailew

Where's she been last few days. Haven't heard much from her.

Rumors she's converted to Islam.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

This is Diane abbott on 21:08 - Jun 5 with 1194 viewsLohengrin

This is Diane abbott on 21:00 - Jun 5 by dailew

Where's she been last few days. Haven't heard much from her.

Rumors she's converted to Islam.

A whole caravan of camels would come as her dowry if you fancied taking her on, Dai.

This is Diane abbott on 21:14 - Jun 5 with 1179 viewsblueytheblue

This is Diane abbott on 21:08 - Jun 5 by Lohengrin

A whole caravan of camels would come as her dowry if you fancied taking her on, Dai.

Abbott's still around.

Can't be arsed watching? Some highlights.

1) Claimed election is in two days time.
2) All 10k new police will be community police only.
3) Community police important. Murnaghan had to point out residents phoned an anti-terror hotline rather than community police.
4) Asked for key points in the Harris report from Oct 2016, Abbott claimed to have read it but seemed spectacularly ignorant of it's elements. Didn't know recommendations included amalgamating police forces. Pressed about recommendations about physical resilience, reply was "physical resilience is important" - report indicated things like putting up more barriers.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

This is Diane abbott on 21:20 - Jun 5 with 1164 viewsLohengrin

This is Diane abbott on 21:14 - Jun 5 by blueytheblue

Abbott's still around.

Can't be arsed watching? Some highlights.

1) Claimed election is in two days time.
2) All 10k new police will be community police only.
3) Community police important. Murnaghan had to point out residents phoned an anti-terror hotline rather than community police.
4) Asked for key points in the Harris report from Oct 2016, Abbott claimed to have read it but seemed spectacularly ignorant of it's elements. Didn't know recommendations included amalgamating police forces. Pressed about recommendations about physical resilience, reply was "physical resilience is important" - report indicated things like putting up more barriers.

Is she on drugs, Bluey? What did she say in the beginning, "in a few days time the Village People will have the opportunity to force her resignation.."

Vote Labour or we send the boys around...

This is Diane abbott on 21:25 - Jun 5 with 1151 viewsblueytheblue

This is Diane abbott on 21:20 - Jun 5 by Lohengrin

Is she on drugs, Bluey? What did she say in the beginning, "in a few days time the Village People will have the opportunity to force her resignation.."

Vote Labour or we send the boys around...

It's just laughable isn't it, Loh?

Can just imagine shadow cabinet meetings.

"For god sake, Jezza, keep her away from the microphones! She's clueless - what talent does she have?"
"I appreciate your opinion, which indeed in an opinion; an opinion you have a right to hold. "
"She's costing us this election!"
"I think that's a bit harsh; I deserve some credit too"
"Why is she even in the shadow cabinet?"
"I do believe firmly we can encourage Diane's true talents to come out. She can be a vast intellect for us if we can only find the right wig. Plus, she was a good fuk 40 years ago..."

Poll: Alternate POTY final

This is Diane abbott on 21:29 - Jun 5 with 1137 viewsWarwickHunt

Whatever your views on her politics and personality, she's obviously spectacularly fücking incompetent.
This is Diane abbott on 21:35 - Jun 5 with 1122 viewsperchrockjack

But ,I remind you, Corbyn s choice . given the unfettered love for him on here .

For serving police officers to believe she could improve their lot staggers me

A liar ,a bullshitter and a u turner

This is Diane abbott on 21:38 - Jun 5 with 1113 viewsLohengrin

This is Diane abbott on 21:29 - Jun 5 by WarwickHunt

Whatever your views on her politics and personality, she's obviously spectacularly fücking incompetent.

To think this was once the party of R H Tawney, Warwick.

Franz Klammer never went downhill that fast.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024