Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is Diane abbott 19:35 - May 24 with 22373 viewsperchrockjack

Next Home Secretary ...for some

Asked shortly before on C4 news if she accepted the need for police to have the support of troops on the streets ,replies.....well , it's about Tory cuts to police .

Truly this utter cow should be nowhere near a polical platform

Interviewed in Manchester ,she would have been aware of the visceral evidence of the murders but first thought is to try to score a political point

Words are inadequate to describe this woman

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This is Diane abbott on 09:14 - Jun 6 with 1485 viewsmonmouth

This is Diane abbott on 22:17 - Jun 5 by Yossarian

Diane Abbott is a real impediment to people voting Labour. The others are Jeremy Corbyn and Emily Thornberry. I wonder what would be the position if Labour had a credible top team at this point in time? To that end, the members of his first shadow cabinet who resigned must be kicking themselves now.

We wouldn't be having an election if we'd had a competent opposition. That is the entire pathetic and bankrupt Tory election strategy. And by god they've even f*cked that up.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This is Diane abbott on 09:16 - Jun 6 with 1478 viewswaynekerr55

This is Diane abbott on 09:13 - Jun 6 by blueytheblue

Abbott has pulled out of Woman's Hour today. Apparently she's ill. Funny that after her car crash last night she's magically ill again.

I do hope she's getting the best possible medical care. The poor woman seems to have persistent problems, like "migraine" to avoid a vote. Thankfully that migraines wasn't enough to stop her going out drinking.

Now, now Bluey. Stop being a cynical right winger...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

This is Diane abbott on 09:17 - Jun 6 with 1468 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This is Diane abbott on 09:01 - Jun 6 by waynekerr55

Genuine question Brynnie - why would you be surprised? He's given her that prestigious role. What makes you think he'd boot her back into the wilderness?

He's going to have enough bricks flying over from the other bench without having her mucking up every five minutes. If he wins he's going to need to look to reengage some of the first shadow cabinet, who, if they're smart will start making noise and attacking May now.

There's no denying though that even if he loses the election he will have massively confounded an awful lot of people. He's done fantastically well so far in spite of 80% of the media constantly attacking him.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

This is Diane abbott on 09:18 - Jun 6 with 1475 viewsswanjackal

As long as she does not get into a position of power, I am more than happy for her to remain in the public eye. Need my entertainment from somewhere, just hopefully not in a role where she has any control above the stationary cabinet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

This is Diane abbott on 09:18 - Jun 6 with 1475 viewsWarwickHunt

This is Diane abbott on 08:37 - Jun 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

I agree with every word of that .

Imagine Her & Johnson were in the same party.

Now being a labour man I would of course have a bit of sympathy with Jezza, he had a great man in Andy burnham , becoming mayor of Manchester Andy had to leave his role as home sec .

Poorly filled in my opinion, although the number of knives still being thrown around Jezza , I guess he needed a close allie.

Andy Burnham the shameless, unprincipled opportunist and professional Northerner - that Andy Burnham?

Looks likes one of the Thunderbirds too.
This is Diane abbott on 09:19 - Jun 6 with 1471 viewswaynekerr55

This is Diane abbott on 09:17 - Jun 6 by Brynmill_Jack

He's going to have enough bricks flying over from the other bench without having her mucking up every five minutes. If he wins he's going to need to look to reengage some of the first shadow cabinet, who, if they're smart will start making noise and attacking May now.

There's no denying though that even if he loses the election he will have massively confounded an awful lot of people. He's done fantastically well so far in spite of 80% of the media constantly attacking him.

I've got to say,he's performed better than I expected. Although his Wenger-Almunia style loyalty to Abbott has well an truly f*cked him over

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

This is Diane abbott on 09:20 - Jun 6 with 1468 viewsmonmouth

Which will actually be the worst possible result for the Labour Party and the country if these current Tory c*unts have a semi decent majority.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This is Diane abbott on 09:20 - Jun 6 with 1467 viewsWarwickHunt

This is Diane abbott on 09:18 - Jun 6 by swanjackal

As long as she does not get into a position of power, I am more than happy for her to remain in the public eye. Need my entertainment from somewhere, just hopefully not in a role where she has any control above the stationary cabinet.

It won't move if she sits on it...
Login to get fewer ads

This is Diane abbott on 09:20 - Jun 6 with 1466 viewsblueytheblue

The first shadow cabinet are sitting back letting Corbyn f*ck things up. Playing the long game.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

This is Diane abbott on 09:23 - Jun 6 with 1455 viewsblueytheblue

This is Diane abbott on 09:18 - Jun 6 by WarwickHunt

Andy Burnham the shameless, unprincipled opportunist and professional Northerner - that Andy Burnham?

Looks likes one of the Thunderbirds too.

Ah yes.

Burnham praised for his demands for Hillsborough enquiry. The same Burnham who opposed Mid Staffs enquiries.

I rate him as being worse than Corbyn. Corbyn you know is an incompetent idealist. Burnham's nothing more than an opportunistic snake.

This is Diane abbott on 09:26 - Jun 6 with 1450 viewsperchrockjack

Sounds great 10000 extra bobbies. But a filthy bullshit line from evil politicians who clearly are conning good people like bryn ebo Tom etc.

Her community Bobby is one that never would stop search a black suspect .

Has to be said

We re in real danger folks

This is Diane abbott on 10:32 - Jun 6 with 1397 viewsblueytheblue

Apparently Abbott was photographed at Oxford Circus, nearest station to Radio 4 at 8:40am on her phone.

Woman's Hour debate meant to start at 9am.

Guess that "illness" flared up really quickly...

This is Diane abbott on 10:36 - Jun 6 with 1394 viewsperchrockjack

Andy burnham

Yep, he ll remember his reception at Anfield alright

Anyway, Di s hair looked a mess

Why she had it straightened

Is she ashamed of her ancestry

This is Diane abbott on 10:41 - Jun 6 with 1389 viewsWarwickHunt

This is Diane abbott on 10:36 - Jun 6 by perchrockjack

Andy burnham

She didn't have her hair straightened - it's the result of years of kebab grease oozing out of her pores.
This is Diane abbott on 10:43 - Jun 6 with 1380 viewsswanjackal

This is Diane abbott on 10:36 - Jun 6 by perchrockjack

Andy burnham

A case of cultural appropriation? In fairness, I always thought it was a wig.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2017 10:44]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

This is Diane abbott on 10:44 - Jun 6 with 1378 viewsperchrockjack

Now that s a cut

This is Diane abbott on 10:52 - Jun 6 with 1359 viewsKerouac

This is Diane abbott on 10:32 - Jun 6 by blueytheblue

Apparently Abbott was photographed at Oxford Circus, nearest station to Radio 4 at 8:40am on her phone.

Woman's Hour debate meant to start at 9am.

Guess that "illness" flared up really quickly...

Emily Thornberry stepped in last minute and from the bit I heard it showed.

They were discussing the Wasps pension thing and of course Thornberry was saying that they would reverse what the Tories did...Amber Rudd said that would cost £70bn (I think she said £70bn, might have been £7bn) and Thornberry disputed this...Jane Garvey moved on to another politician, all of a sudden she says;
"are you looking for the figures Emily?" (there is the sound of Thornberry rummaging around)
Thornberry says;
"Yes, I'm just quickly trying to find a note at the bottom of my handbag..."
Jane Garvey; "Let's get those figures out quickly Emily..."

...Thornberry then proceeds to read out the note (the Labour policy actually), which contains no figures and is all rhetoric.
She finishes; "that's what we've got and that's where we stand"

omni f u c k i n g shambles of a party.

If we vote this crowd in we will deserve everything that is coming to us.

This is what was discussed just before Thornberry dipped into her handbag:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/813593/Amber-Rudd-slams-Emily-Thornberry-Labour
[Post edited 6 Jun 2017 10:59]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

This is Diane abbott on 11:01 - Jun 6 with 1338 viewsLohengrin

This is Diane abbott on 10:52 - Jun 6 by Kerouac

Emily Thornberry stepped in last minute and from the bit I heard it showed.

They were discussing the Wasps pension thing and of course Thornberry was saying that they would reverse what the Tories did...Amber Rudd said that would cost £70bn (I think she said £70bn, might have been £7bn) and Thornberry disputed this...Jane Garvey moved on to another politician, all of a sudden she says;
"are you looking for the figures Emily?" (there is the sound of Thornberry rummaging around)
Thornberry says;
"Yes, I'm just quickly trying to find a note at the bottom of my handbag..."
Jane Garvey; "Let's get those figures out quickly Emily..."

...Thornberry then proceeds to read out the note (the Labour policy actually), which contains no figures and is all rhetoric.
She finishes; "that's what we've got and that's where we stand"

omni f u c k i n g shambles of a party.

If we vote this crowd in we will deserve everything that is coming to us.

This is what was discussed just before Thornberry dipped into her handbag:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/813593/Amber-Rudd-slams-Emily-Thornberry-Labour
[Post edited 6 Jun 2017 10:59]

This is what they do for a living, mind. This is their day job. Can you imagine if people in the real world were as ill-prepared and generally clueless going about their tasks, they wouldn't last five minutes, they'd all be up the road.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

This is Diane abbott on 11:03 - Jun 6 with 1328 viewsperchrockjack

In a way K ,I'm actually hoping Jez gets in

I'm a bit of a chunt and it would give me deep joy to see so many suffer under labour and realise what clowns they ve been to allow this monster of a man into power.

A proven liar , with a coterie of cretinous women at his feet worshipping him

Many will see the truth ....about funding

It's all about Brexit.. Corbyn will be crushed by Junckers and Ange Merkel

But ...seems we want class war

Fook em

I ll follow you as you leave this sad island behind

This is Diane abbott on 11:05 - Jun 6 with 1324 viewsKerouac

This is Diane abbott on 11:01 - Jun 6 by Lohengrin

This is what they do for a living, mind. This is their day job. Can you imagine if people in the real world were as ill-prepared and generally clueless going about their tasks, they wouldn't last five minutes, they'd all be up the road.

It takes my breath away.
I had a more professional attitude at the age of 17, to be frank.

...and yet people on here are queuing up to say that the likes of Abbot and Thornberry being put forward for great offices of state is just a minor detail, it's all a press witch hunt.
My arse.

This is Diane abbott on 11:07 - Jun 6 with 1320 viewsKerouac

This is Diane abbott on 11:03 - Jun 6 by perchrockjack

In a way K ,I'm actually hoping Jez gets in

I'm a bit of a chunt and it would give me deep joy to see so many suffer under labour and realise what clowns they ve been to allow this monster of a man into power.

A proven liar , with a coterie of cretinous women at his feet worshipping him

Many will see the truth ....about funding

It's all about Brexit.. Corbyn will be crushed by Junckers and Ange Merkel

But ...seems we want class war

Fook em

I ll follow you as you leave this sad island behind

Hopefully it won't come to leaving Perch...never been a quitter

This is Diane abbott on 11:08 - Jun 6 with 1320 viewsperchrockjack

Emily will be foreign secretary and Jez will be with here to speak to world leaders about peace

Think that s it. Our foreign policy

This is Diane abbott on 11:18 - Jun 6 with 1311 viewsfelixstowe_jack

She and Corbyn votds against all anti terrorist legislation now she tries to blame the torries. Both she and Corbyn supported Terrorists in the past and she dismissed the change in her views as like a new hairstyle. This woman is unfit to be an MP.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

This is Diane abbott on 11:22 - Jun 6 with 1302 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ha ha you are all on here .

They are all at it

I give you the chancellor, the guy in charge

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

This is Diane abbott on 11:23 - Jun 6 with 1299 viewsWarwickHunt

This is Diane abbott on 11:08 - Jun 6 by perchrockjack

Emily will be foreign secretary and Jez will be with here to speak to world leaders about peace

Think that s it. Our foreign policy

*Emily scrambles in the bottom of her handbag for a map*
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024