Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BORO FAN HERE RE GARRY MONK 23:10 - May 25 with 12156 viewsMFC1876

Firstly, well done on staying up - top effort!

Looks like Garry Monk is heading to Boro ... so how do you rate him from his time in charge of The Swans?

He will be given time and money by our Chairman Steve Gibson so will have every chance of being a success ... if he's good enough.

BORO FAN HERE RE GARRY MONK on 17:14 - Jun 9 with 1179 viewsicecoldjack

BORO FAN HERE RE GARRY MONK on 15:27 - Jun 9 by MFC1876

OP here. Thanks for all the feedback.

Monk is going to be announced as our next Manager at 4.00 p.m. today.

Hardly a vote of confidence on this forum from the comments but time will tell either way of course how it pans out at Boro.

Anyway enjoy the Summer and best of luck for 2017/18.

Good luck !!

Maybe Monk has learnt from his past experiences and will take the club forward. On a plus note for us, we could see you signing the likes of Bartley and a few other Swans deadwood.

If he keeps his ego in check he could be a decent manager in the future, Boro has a good chairman by all accounts and this will be good for Garry as he loves Brown nosing . I wish you all th best, and hope both Garry and Boro have a good season.

Look out for when you lose " them, they , those, the players " and when you win " me, I, me,me,me I my players "
BORO FAN HERE RE GARRY MONK on 17:17 - Jun 9 with 1177 viewsLoyal

BORO FAN HERE RE GARRY MONK on 14:07 - May 27 by canhecatchit

Worse football ( so called ) I have ever seen the Swans play under Monk, never had I been so bored watching the Swans in my lifetime. It was so bad that against Spurs I nearly walked home at half time but the wife talked me into staying. Wish I hadn't

Worst has to be Hollins.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

BORO FAN HERE RE GARRY MONK on 18:23 - Jun 9 with 1123 viewsmonmouth

BORO FAN HERE RE GARRY MONK on 17:17 - Jun 9 by Loyal

Worst has to be Hollins.

Harry Gregg made hollins look like Guardiola.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

BORO FAN HERE RE GARRY MONK on 23:06 - Jun 10 with 889 viewsDewi1jack

Worst has to be Hollins.

Not the worst IMHO by a long shot.
Cullis
Adams
Yorath (coming back after calling us small time sh1te when he fugged off) cheeky tw@
Brad and his soccer camp

We've definitely had our fair share of total losers through the years

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

BORO FAN HERE RE GARRY MONK on 23:09 - Jun 10 with 888 viewsDr_Winston

BORO FAN HERE RE GARRY MONK on 23:06 - Jun 10 by Dewi1jack

Not the worst IMHO by a long shot.
Cullis
Adams
Yorath (coming back after calling us small time sh1te when he fugged off) cheeky tw@
Brad and his soccer camp

We've definitely had our fair share of total losers through the years

He's not talking about quality of manager. Just entertainment value of football.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

BORO FAN HERE RE GARRY MONK on 23:20 - Jun 10 with 862 viewsDewi1jack

BORO FAN HERE RE GARRY MONK on 23:09 - Jun 10 by Dr_Winston

He's not talking about quality of manager. Just entertainment value of football.

In which case the winner is Yeehaa Bob.
18 goals in 5 games was great only if you were an opposition fan

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

BORO FAN HERE RE GARRY MONK on 00:44 - Jun 11 with 835 viewsTNT

Worst has to be Hollins.

Colin Appleton.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

BORO FAN HERE RE GARRY MONK on 09:45 - Jun 11 with 708 viewsJackanapes

BORO FAN HERE RE GARRY MONK on 00:44 - Jun 11 by TNT

Colin Appleton.

The saddest time in my Swans supporting history. It was still only 5 years since we'd been in that league going upwards. His recruitment put Cusaks to shame for ineptitude. John Bond performed a miracle that season.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Login to get fewer ads

BORO FAN HERE RE GARRY MONK on 10:13 - Jun 11 with 677 viewsHighjack

Worst has to be Hollins.

Nah it was grim to watch but at least we were winning for a while. I'd take that over playing shit and losing 4 nil every week as we did under Bradley and cusack.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

BORO FAN HERE RE GARRY MONK on 10:32 - Jun 11 with 656 viewsLoyal

BORO FAN HERE RE GARRY MONK on 10:13 - Jun 11 by Highjack

Nah it was grim to watch but at least we were winning for a while. I'd take that over playing shit and losing 4 nil every week as we did under Bradley and cusack.

Thing is under Hollins he was so inept the players had to take training half the time because nobody understood the silly old fckrs instructions 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024