Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gunter 18:46 - May 29 with 4370 viewsYossarian

Now Reading have missed out, what about Gunter to I've Naughton a run at RB?
Does it really matter that he's a scummer?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Gunter on 18:49 - May 29 with 3457 viewsmonmouth

No but it does matter that he's utter cack.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gunter on 18:50 - May 29 with 3447 viewsswanjackal

Would he be in the conversation if he wasn't a welsh international? For me, if we were going for homegrown, championship players, I would prefer Cyrus Christie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Gunter on 18:52 - May 29 with 3435 viewssP7qupUf

Never in a million years.
Gunter on 18:57 - May 29 with 3400 viewsOldjack

Gunter on 18:49 - May 29 by monmouth

This

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Gunter on 19:08 - May 29 with 3336 viewsYossarian

Gunter on 18:49 - May 29 by monmouth

We've had worse. He had a decent Euros and still looks decent going forward. Perhaps I wouldn't have considered him for us if he wasn't a Welsh international- same as Hennessey.....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Gunter on 19:09 - May 29 with 3328 viewsAl_Bundy

Lets sign Gunter..

No thanks .. !!
Gunter on 19:14 - May 29 with 3295 viewsraynor94

I just checked the calendar, it's not April the first

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gunter on 19:22 - May 29 with 3249 viewsYossarian

Gunter on 19:14 - May 29 by raynor94

I just checked the calendar, it's not April the first

I'd piss myself if we signed him!

Login to get fewer ads

Gunter on 19:24 - May 29 with 3238 viewsdickythorpe

He's not PL standard and hates us.
Gunter on 20:08 - May 29 with 3134 viewssherpajacob

Fair play Gunter has done well with wales.

But he's not better than Naughton, and Naughton is nothing special.

Been saying it for a long time, there must be a decent right back kicking his heels somewhere in the reserves in la liga or bundesliga who fancies playing first team in PL

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Gunter on 20:19 - May 29 with 3084 viewsYossarian

Gunter on 20:08 - May 29 by sherpajacob

Fair play Gunter has done well with wales.

But he's not better than Naughton, and Naughton is nothing special.

Been saying it for a long time, there must be a decent right back kicking his heels somewhere in the reserves in la liga or bundesliga who fancies playing first team in PL

Big year for Connor Roberts?

Gunter on 20:28 - May 29 with 3044 viewsicecoldjack

Gunter on 19:08 - May 29 by Yossarian

We've had worse. He had a decent Euros and still looks decent going forward. Perhaps I wouldn't have considered him for us if he wasn't a Welsh international- same as Hennessey.....

We had worse when we were in L2 /L1 maybe. IMO International football is not really the barometer to measure footballers these days, i think we can safely say that International level is below Premier league/ Champions league/La Liga etc.

Gunter at the Swans ? not a chance, nothing to do with him being ex scum more to do with the fact he's not very good .
Gunter on 20:54 - May 29 with 2989 viewsLoyal

Gunter on 20:28 - May 29 by icecoldjack

We had worse when we were in L2 /L1 maybe. IMO International football is not really the barometer to measure footballers these days, i think we can safely say that International level is below Premier league/ Champions league/La Liga etc.

Gunter at the Swans ? not a chance, nothing to do with him being ex scum more to do with the fact he's not very good .

We had better players in Steve jones and Andy cook than naughton and Gunter.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gunter on 21:23 - May 29 with 2925 viewsnantywatcher

I thought that Danny Williams might be able to move up a level.
Gunter on 21:40 - May 29 with 2885 viewsicecoldjack

Gunter on 20:54 - May 29 by Loyal

We had better players in Steve jones and Andy cook than naughton and Gunter.

Don't forget Terry phelen and steve jenkins mun!

point is that gunter is nowhere near good enough to push either naughton or rangel , we need a minimum upgrade to push those two not to make them feel more relaxed.
I get the feeling that Naughton can go up a notch under the present coaching system but competition for places is needed, gunter aint that!
Gunter on 21:47 - May 29 with 2869 viewsYossarian

I thought the Fulham RB (Hendricks) looked decent in the playoff SF.
Does anyone think someone could step-up from the U23s?

Gunter on 22:19 - May 29 with 2804 viewspremierjack

Gunter on 21:23 - May 29 by nantywatcher

I agree, Danny Williams has had another good season. I wouldn't mind him here
Gunter on 22:30 - May 29 with 2770 viewsjackjackjackjack

Would Hennessy be that bad as a back up goalkeeper? He's home-grown so will free up space in the squad to get more foreign outfield players. Unlike last year where our 17 permitted overseas players contained 4 goalkeepers.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Gunter on 22:34 - May 29 with 2758 viewsjack247

Gunter is a long term Championship fullback. That's his level. As far as I remember he didn't quite make it as Spurs and didn't impress when Reading were up for a season. We need to set our sights higher.
Gunter on 22:52 - May 29 with 2723 viewsKilkennyjack

Gunter on 20:19 - May 29 by Yossarian

Big year for Connor Roberts?

Yes mate, but its still a big big jump for young Roberts thought .

What I will say is that by releasing Shepherd, then the club has now addressed the ongoing nonsense of having two 21 year old right backs who they have ducked making a hard decision on for a few years. And neither player - in truth - has been given any meaningful first team involvement.

My understanding in that Roberts is a Swans CoE product, whereas Shepherd was brought in from Cardiff City at 16 after being released. I might be entirely wrong.

Beware of the Risen People

Gunter on 08:03 - May 30 with 2545 viewspencoedjack

Gunter on 22:30 - May 29 by jackjackjackjack

Would Hennessy be that bad as a back up goalkeeper? He's home-grown so will free up space in the squad to get more foreign outfield players. Unlike last year where our 17 permitted overseas players contained 4 goalkeepers.

Why would Hennessy go from Palace's number 1 to our number 2 ?

As for Gunter he's shite & a scummer .... Its a big NO from me.
Gunter on 08:39 - May 30 with 2481 viewsPegojack

Gunter on 22:30 - May 29 by jackjackjackjack

No comment on his appearances for Wales, but always thought he's one of the Prem's poorer keepers and cost Palace quite a few points last season. Goes down like a bag of excrement.
Gunter on 09:35 - May 30 with 2402 viewsRichythejack

Is this a serious post? Gunter has improved and looks a steady player for Wales but he is in a 5 man defence with holding midfielders so a lot of mistakes can be covered up. We need to be signing quality players now if we are going to compete and not squad players. We have too many of the in players like Dyer, Routledge, Ki and could go on and on!!!

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Gunter on 09:38 - May 30 with 2394 viewsperchrockjack

Don't know who this richy is but he s posting good stuff

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gunter on 09:41 - May 30 with 2389 viewsWarwickHunt

Gunter on 21:23 - May 29 by nantywatcher

Thankfully, that ship sailed with Bobo The Clown's Circus leaving town.

I liked Moon River though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024