Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nuttall first to go 11:29 - Jun 9 with 1071 viewsProfessor

A spectacular failure by the second most hated man on merseyside.

Who else- May? Sturgeon?

Corbyn looks solid now and arguably Farron has done enough. Plaid gain a seat but lose ground in the valleys-how safe is Leanne "Natalie' Wood?
Nuttall first to go on 11:31 - Jun 9 with 1066 viewsDarran

Thats harsh on Perchie.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Nuttall first to go on 11:41 - Jun 9 with 1049 viewsProfessor

Nuttall first to go on 11:31 - Jun 9 by Darran

Thats harsh on Perchie.

That is quite funny. Although the real answer is of course Kelvin McKenzie with bungling Boris in 3rd
Nuttall first to go on 11:47 - Jun 9 with 1039 viewsLohengrin

You do wonder what there is "left" for Wood now, Proff. She's been outflanked by Corbyn who says basically the same things she does, only with a vastly superior machine behind him.

She has no point of contact, really, with the forms of Welsh culture be they linguistic, literary or religious that the movement was set-up to protect and promote or the rural, agricultural life in which these tenets are rooted.

I'd say her time has passed, wouldn't you? She's done well for herself, no doubt, but it's time for her to go where she belongs now, over to Corbyn.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Nuttall first to go on 12:07 - Jun 9 with 1010 viewsProfessor

Nuttall first to go on 11:47 - Jun 9 by Lohengrin

You do wonder what there is "left" for Wood now, Proff. She's been outflanked by Corbyn who says basically the same things she does, only with a vastly superior machine behind him.

She has no point of contact, really, with the forms of Welsh culture be they linguistic, literary or religious that the movement was set-up to protect and promote or the rural, agricultural life in which these tenets are rooted.

I'd say her time has passed, wouldn't you? She's done well for herself, no doubt, but it's time for her to go where she belongs now, over to Corbyn.

That is a well-made point. I like Leanne Wood. I grew up in the Rhondda and she recognises the needs of its people better than Chris Bryant (the MP) and that labour had failed South Wales in becoming London-centric (I.e. became a slightly more benevolent version of the Tories. Yes, Corbyn stands similar ground to her and she does not have the link to the rural heartland that Gwynfor Evans, Dafydd Elis-Thomas or Dafydd Wigley-even though the later was born in Derby (Wigley central-I know as I am one). Her right has been political not cultural or for the Welsh Language.

I also think Carwyn Jones has been more effective than anticipated leading Welsh Labour- the same could be said of Kezia Dugdale in Scotland and clearly Ruth Davidson leading the Scottish Tories. Gaining Ceredigion was a bonus for PC (perhaps the mess at Aberystwyth Uni is an influence leading to PC and alt-Labour there) but the ground hard won in the valleys has been lost. Industrial Wales (South and NE) has effectively become a Labour stronghold again-the expected Tory gains in Deeside/Clwyd never happened. So what is left- a 3 way battle for huge seats in sparsely populated rural Wales. Indeed perhaps Plaid will look to someone from these areas once more.
Nuttall first to go on 12:09 - Jun 9 with 1006 viewsEbo

At least Nuttall can go away happy reminiscing at the fact he won a Grammy for writing "Bridge Under troubled Water".

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Nuttall first to go on 13:23 - Jun 9 with 950 viewsburty

ukip are gon rip XD
Nuttall first to go on 16:15 - Jun 9 with 860 viewsNogginthenog

Isnt it ironic that the architects of Brexit, Farage, Gove, Cameron, have all disappeared into the realms of oblivion. Now Nuttall goes too. They have derailed Btitains future and scarpered sharpish stage left. What is left behind is a broken Prime minister that never believed in Brexit, and now has to negotiate the terms with a wrecked party behind her. What a sorry mess to leave this country in.
Nuttall first to go on 17:21 - Jun 9 with 819 viewsLoyal

Nuttall first to go on 13:23 - Jun 9 by burty

ukip are gon rip XD

Done their job and done it well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Nuttall first to go on 17:29 - Jun 9 with 812 viewslondonlisa2001

Nuttall first to go on 12:09 - Jun 9 by Ebo

At least Nuttall can go away happy reminiscing at the fact he won a Grammy for writing "Bridge Under troubled Water".

Nuttall first to go on 18:52 - Jun 9 with 771 viewsburty

I said people here in Rhondda liked Jeremy Corbyns policies xD
Nuttall first to go on 09:44 - Jun 10 with 710 viewsHumpty

Nuttall first to go on 12:09 - Jun 9 by Ebo

Indeed.

A w*nker of a politician but he'll always be fondly remembered for being the fifth Beatle.

Plus he fought at Arnhem.

Farewell Paul.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2017 9:51]
Nuttall first to go on 10:08 - Jun 10 with 694 viewsLeonWasGod

Nuttall first to go on 09:44 - Jun 10 by Humpty

Indeed.

A w*nker of a politician but he'll always be fondly remembered for being the fifth Beatle.

Plus he fought at Arnhem.

Farewell Paul.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2017 9:51]

We're also lucky he survived his near death experience at Hillsborough. A great man.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024