Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 20:59 - Jun 20 with 39418 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 9:41]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 21:05 - Jun 20 with 11928 viewsLeonWasGod

Really weird one this, you'd think he'd be backup but surely Chelski will want him to play. Still, he had a cracking season last year, so no harm having a look. Can't be less effective than Baston, who presumably will be on his way out.
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:08 - Jun 20 with 11902 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:47]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 21:09 - Jun 20 with 11877 viewsSwans_16

An excellent signing, just seen it on WalesOnline.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 21:14 - Jun 20 with 11843 viewsjacktar

I hope the Mirror have got this right for once. He seems to have loads of potential and I would think that if he's a squad player and gets a good number of games under his belt (be it off the bench) then I think Chelski will be happy that he's moved up a notch loan-wise. Can't see it doing us any harm and the boy will surely improve under PC.
Win / win in my opinion.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 21:17 - Jun 20 with 11800 viewsDr_Winston

A cursory look over the Youtube video of all his goals last season suggest that he's more of a poacher than a targetman. We'd have to do a lot better at playing to his strengths than we have any other non-Bony/Llorente forward in the last three years to get the best out of him if this is true.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 21:19 - Jun 20 with 11770 viewsSwans_16

He is a different kind of player, but a great box striker.

Get the ball to him in the box and it'll be testing the keeper.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 21:19 - Jun 20 with 11756 viewsGriffting

Whatever the situation is with Llorente, I'm sure Abraham will get plenty of game time if he applies himself. Llorente is after all an ageing striker, he missed some of last season through injury and was taken off in the second half of a fair few games, so if Abraham signs he'll have opportunity to prove himself no doubt.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 21:27 - Jun 20 with 11642 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Hmmmmm.

That article also states that the Swans are confident about signing John Terry.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 21:42 - Jun 20 with 11485 viewsjacktar

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 21:27 - Jun 20 by Joe_bradshaw

Hmmmmm.

Perhaps it's part of the Abraham deal.

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 21:49 - Jun 20 with 11407 viewsGriffting

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 21:27 - Jun 20 by Joe_bradshaw

Hmmmmm.

In fairness, thats a completely different article.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 21:53 - Jun 20 with 11363 viewsOldjack

If Llorente stays he'll not get a look in ,this guy needs first team football

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 21:58 - Jun 20 with 11303 viewsjacktar

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 21:53 - Jun 20 by Oldjack

LLorente is not a 90 minute player and has had his fair share of injuries. We definitely need better back-up than we have now and I'd like to think this young lad could be the answer.

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 21:58 - Jun 20 with 11298 viewslonglostjack

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 21:53 - Jun 20 by Oldjack

Baston will be going and McBurnie may well be going out on loan so that only leaves us with two strikers and Llorente is no spring chicken.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 22:08 - Jun 20 with 11207 viewsOldjack

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 21:58 - Jun 20 by jacktar

LLorente is not a 90 minute player and has had his fair share of injuries. We definitely need better back-up than we have now and I'd like to think this young lad could be the answer.

And there we have it , Backup ,in fact he may end up with very little game time ,i hope he's happy with this ,if this does become the case and i was in his boots i'd be mighty pissed off personally

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 22:21 - Jun 20 with 11092 viewsSwansea93

Wasn't Oli supposed to join Bristol in January on deadline day on loan but fell through, maybe he's going there.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 22:47 - Jun 20 with 10850 viewsRancid

Great news and some good early business for once and about time we tapped into this type of deal.I always hoped Clement would fall back on his contacts and pull out a star or 2 and this could be the start.Jenkins giving it the green light and not interfering and even going public on it (very unusual).He's going all Michael Laudrup again on us and trusting the manager and having full confidence in him.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 22:48 - Jun 20 with 10854 views34dfgdf54

Unless we are changing our whole way of playing compared to last season, he's going to struggle. Not getting excited with this one at all. Offload Gomis and Borja, and I'd be back in market for another striker on top of this, two if Llorente goes.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 22:50 - Jun 20 with 10806 viewsRancid

Having said that he could end up at Falkirk by the end of this season and we have to recall McBurnie from Crawley.Who knows.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 22:51 - Jun 20 with 10813 viewsdameedna

We cant risk signing another striker or afford it until the situation with Baston Gomis Llorente is resolved.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 22:58 - Jun 20 with 10765 viewsandypitt56

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 22:48 - Jun 20 by 34dfgdf54

Unless we are changing our whole way of playing compared to last season, he's going to struggle. Not getting excited with this one at all. Offload Gomis and Borja, and I'd be back in market for another striker on top of this, two if Llorente goes.

depends if clement wants to stick with the diamond, Llorente and abraham upfront would be a great balance.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 23:06 - Jun 20 with 10707 viewsTheFranchise

Where is Fabian Brandy these days?
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 23:11 - Jun 20 with 10677 viewsPozuelosSideys

This is all well and good, but as mentioned above, since when has any o fthe poacher type strikers done well for us in the last 10-15 years? A player like that wont work up front on their own, at least without a huge change in tactics and formation.

Also, i hope to fck Llorente isnt a makeweight in this going the other way

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 23:16 - Jun 20 with 10658 viewsBorojack

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 23:11 - Jun 20 by PozuelosSideys

This is all well and good, but as mentioned above, since when has any o fthe poacher type strikers done well for us in the last 10-15 years? A player like that wont work up front on their own, at least without a huge change in tactics and formation.

Also, i hope to fck Llorente isnt a makeweight in this going the other way

Yes I thought that as well Llorente didn't seem too disappointed when the move fell through in January.
Strange how we were linked with Moses as well can't really see that one happening though.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 23:18 - Jun 20 with 10644 viewsVetchfieldpasty

Abraham is 19 year old who is leading the line for England under 21s and banged in 24 goals last year in the championship.......wtf is there not to get excited about?? Liverpool fans are raving about getting Solanki and he couldn't get in the under 21s squad. And before anyone says its only the under 21s, everyone seemed rather proud of our Alfie with his goal. All these comments he can't play this way or can only play that way are nonsense, he's 19 he can play anyway he likes. Bloody great signing if we can convince a player like him to come to us. This is why we signed Clement to tap up his contacts or was we expecting Ronaldo or Robbin to sign??
[Post edited 20 Jun 2017 23:21]
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 23:21 - Jun 20 with 10607 viewsBorojack

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 23:18 - Jun 20 by Vetchfieldpasty

Abraham is 19 year old who is leading the line for England under 21s and banged in 24 goals last year in the championship.......wtf is there not to get excited about?? Liverpool fans are raving about getting Solanki and he couldn't get in the under 21s squad. And before anyone says its only the under 21s, everyone seemed rather proud of our Alfie with his goal. All these comments he can't play this way or can only play that way are nonsense, he's 19 he can play anyway he likes. Bloody great signing if we can convince a player like him to come to us. This is why we signed Clement to tap up his contacts or was we expecting Ronaldo or Robbin to sign??
[Post edited 20 Jun 2017 23:21]

Yes I agree be a decent signing need to keep Llorente though as well

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024