Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 20:59 - Jun 20 with 39668 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 9:41]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 15:48 - Jul 4 with 4062 viewsFlashberryjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:38 - Jul 4 by cymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:54]

The Sun said the same, and they got the Roque Metta (spelling) right in June as well.......just saying

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 22:09 - Jul 4 with 3862 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I've really grown to love messing with bitter, delusional Geordies over the last couple of weeks.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 22:21 - Jul 4 with 3835 viewsLoyal

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 22:09 - Jul 4 by Tummer_from_Texas

I've really grown to love messing with bitter, delusional Geordies over the last couple of weeks.

Their fans have generally always been delusional fck wits.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 14:10 - Jul 5 with 3694 viewsairedale

Piece of cake here mun. Couple of days practice and I reckon I could do this no problem.

http://www.chelsea-news.co/2017/07/tammy-abraham-shows-off-outrageous-special-mo

Not.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 15:36 - Jul 5 with 3646 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 14:10 - Jul 5 by airedale

Piece of cake here mun. Couple of days practice and I reckon I could do this no problem.

http://www.chelsea-news.co/2017/07/tammy-abraham-shows-off-outrageous-special-mo

Not.

That's pretty impressive, especially for a guy his size!

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 15:42 - Jul 5 with 3629 viewsdailew

I'd say" he is has" ambition.

Established PL club v a yo-yo- team.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 15:42 - Jul 5 with 3625 viewsTheFranchise

They're back in the PL league, they're obviously going to win it.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 18:34 - Jul 5 with 3556 viewsGlyn1

Have Newcastle EVER finished above Swansea in the Premier League?

[Post edited 5 Jul 2017 18:36]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 23:58 - Jul 5 with 3435 viewsJackUlation

this is him we need a song with his name in,,

'Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham'
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 02:01 - Jul 9 with 3288 viewsNirvana

A few more Tammy articles full of praise:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10934481/tammy-abraham-to-swansea-w

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2720312-scouting-notebook-chelseas-tammy-abra

Hopefully this kid can show his quality with us, and prove to everyone he belongs in the PL. Fingers crossed.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 01:16 - Aug 7 with 3111 viewsNirvana

Given this kid is all the rage with the usual suspects these days, it's interesting to give this thread a quick glance over. It's mostly full of praise and understandable apprehension about Abraham, but there are a few posters noticeably absent from the coincidentally civil discussion.

What makes for such interesting reading is that it's the two most prominent 'fans' of his, now he's had a bit of success with us. Seems they're attempting to co-opt the Tammy Train, 'facking' threads, screenshots an' all. Funny, then, they didn't have much to say when the deal happened, much less the hyperbolic praise seen recently.

Were you guys off on holiday together or something?
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 14:52 - Aug 7 with 2953 viewsdailew

Anybody know if there's a recall clause.?

There wasn't one when he went to Bristol City last year.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 16:07 - Aug 7 with 2826 viewsGriffting

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 14:52 - Aug 7 by dailew

Anybody know if there's a recall clause.?

There wasn't one when he went to Bristol City last year.

I'm pretty sure there were murmurs of us paying a mill loan fee (although that could be wrong). If that's the case I can't see us agreeing to a recall clause.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 20:50 - Aug 7 with 2708 viewsNirvana

... and the Tammy train has stalled a bit, due to his newest "fans" being called out for their bbullsshitt cheerleading.

It's okay, you can still support the kid. We all should. Just maybe don't act so pompous and self-righteous about it, yeah?

Reality has a funny way of disagreeing with posers. Glad you two have learned your lesson.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 20:55 - Aug 7 with 2690 viewsNirvana

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 16:07 - Aug 7 by Griffting

I'm pretty sure there were murmurs of us paying a mill loan fee (although that could be wrong). If that's the case I can't see us agreeing to a recall clause.

I thought I remembered seeing something about a loan fee, too, but I thought it was more than £1m. Could be wrong.

Either way, the one season will not be cheap. And I agree, can't see us allowing a recall clause to be inserted if we're paying.

Alas, Jenkins is still at the club in some capacity, so maybe he ffukkedd this one up too.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 13:43 - Oct 29 with 2385 viewsNirvana

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 20:38 - Jul 3 by Nirvana

A couple very optimistic and informative pieces on Abraham recently:

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/european-under-21-championship/2284/blog/post/3149039/en

https://blog.wyscout.com/tammy-abraham-movement-englands-u21/

Have only seen highlights and one half-match, but I do genuinely like what I see from the kid. I'm a bit concerned about his strength and link-up play, but he's clearly very talented with a bright future ahead of him. Hopefully, he can start it off with a superb year for us.

IF he signs, mind you. Still waiting... (me whistling, doing Axl-shimmy)

"Skinny kid up front" indeed.

Noticeably absent from this thread?

Dimi and little res, of course.

Two "true beauts" made for each other.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024