Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whoever 21:38 - Sep 24 with 18179 viewsangryjack

At club thought clucus is worth 15 million needs sacking wouldn't give 15 pence and would want change
Whoever on 20:37 - Sep 25 with 2183 viewsswancity

Whoever on 08:04 - Sep 25 by Dr_Winston

It's truly amazing how so many people still rush to write players off after 3/4 games, particlarly players who are also burdened by our midfield/tactical setup being about as organised as Ryanair's leave chart.

It's also truly amazing that so many people are oblivious to the fact that our Club are tossing away huge sums of money on average players. E.g. £30,000,000 on Clucas and Baston. Who is authorising these signings ffs?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Whoever on 20:48 - Sep 25 with 2166 viewsskettyparkherbert

Whoever on 23:22 - Sep 24 by Darran

You think he's worth the transfer fee then?

Duff not worth the transfer fee and we already had a better player in Jack Cork.

Like the majority of Jacks, still catching my head about selling Cork, he was exactly what we were missing on saturday.
Whoever on 20:56 - Sep 25 with 2147 viewsskettyparkherbert

Whoever on 20:37 - Sep 25 by swancity

It's also truly amazing that so many people are oblivious to the fact that our Club are tossing away huge sums of money on average players. E.g. £30,000,000 on Clucas and Baston. Who is authorising these signings ffs?

Agree, but can you believe that Everton paid us £65 Million for Williams and Siggy they have both been pants so far.(Siggys wonder strike aside)

I know Siggy was huge for us but is this going to be another curse of the ex Swans player like all the other starvers?
Whoever on 21:06 - Sep 25 with 2134 viewsSmellyplumz

Whoever on 20:56 - Sep 25 by skettyparkherbert

Agree, but can you believe that Everton paid us £65 Million for Williams and Siggy they have both been pants so far.(Siggys wonder strike aside)

I know Siggy was huge for us but is this going to be another curse of the ex Swans player like all the other starvers?

The only Swansea curse is huw Jenkins, don't worry about ex players when we are a sack o shite.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Whoever on 21:15 - Sep 25 with 2116 viewsswancity

Whoever on 21:06 - Sep 25 by Smellyplumz

The only Swansea curse is huw Jenkins, don't worry about ex players when we are a sack o shite.

He needs to go. Not much doubt about that.

Clucas by the way was a lower league journeyman who was with Mansfield until 2015. One half decent season with Hull with 2 or 3 goals from 40 games in a very poor team and suddenly his value has gone from £20,000 to £17,000,000 😂😂😂😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Whoever on 21:19 - Sep 25 with 2103 viewsSmellyplumz

Whoever on 21:15 - Sep 25 by swancity

He needs to go. Not much doubt about that.

Clucas by the way was a lower league journeyman who was with Mansfield until 2015. One half decent season with Hull with 2 or 3 goals from 40 games in a very poor team and suddenly his value has gone from £20,000 to £17,000,000 😂😂😂😂

He's ginger shite for sure.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Whoever on 21:20 - Sep 25 with 2097 viewsBorojack

No can't believe it Williams went for 12 Sigurdsson 45 so that's 57 not 65 million.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Whoever on 21:31 - Sep 25 with 2067 viewsTheResurrection

Whoever on 18:20 - Sep 25 by icecoldjack

I've done about 4 posts on the guy and everyone has been constructive, not once in those 4 posts did i believe i said "hopefully he proves me wrong etc, etc"

what i said was he's not worth the money, hides from the ball and seems to lack confidence .

All of which many sane people woould agree with. Hoping he improves is of course something that goes without saying, problem is on here muppets such as your self think everything is black and white, it;s not . All shades of grey see boy .

Not one poster i can think of sets out to hate any Swans player, like you did with Siggy and llorente, most of us take each game and judge what they see on that 90 min performance, when somebody is poor for quite a lot of 90 min performances then we fans pick up on that too.

A good example of how daft you look when you do your normal "paint myself into a corner" post, runs as a real list of shame.
1. Bob Bradly and how he needs to be given time, it's the players not him who's sh1t.
2. Sell Siggy in January because he's sh1t
3. Sell Llorente in January because he's also sh1t
4. Hull are a far better team look what they did by selling their best players, yes, they got relegated mate, so therefore were sh1t

So, please ,no lectures fella, you know the square root of fook all most of the time. I make points on players game per game and hope next game i'm wrong, like 99.9% other fans ,it's what makes a forum fun, though you probably don't see it that way as you like to only deal in absolutes...absolute rubbish most of the time.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2017 18:36]

Only a real chancer who never says anything of note can spout some of the bland, turgid stuff you do, and if I'm right, all this from thousands of miles away and never seeing us in the flesh.

You're just a product of shit z list commentators and whatever rubbish they guff on about is regurgitated out of your little mouth.

You can add

Jenkins
The Trust
Cooze
Dineen

And so many more to the list of box office hits I've contributed on this site.

You, oh but he's not worth the money but I hope he proves me wrong..... Fack me son, what's the point?

Bradley, like Guido were shafted by the board. I stuck up for both of them as they were both hung out to dry by greedy businessmen.

The weird part about it all is now we have Clement who shores us up and keeps the goals from flying in and that's crap and overly defensive, but we had Bradley who took the games to the opposition in an out and out maverick style and without the benefit of £20m being gifted to him, he was slaughtered yet he was just following orders to open our game up and make us more exciting to watch.

Siggy and Llorente have both gone... They could've gone in January and nobody knows what would have happened or who we would've replaced them with. We built a team who will compete in this league and play good football with their money, this will happen and you won't hear your cowardly caveat of maybe it won't happen from me.

And Hull, anyone who uses that argument is a complete joke. It's Marco Silva that's the story and what hedid with a Championship side should never be underestimated, relegation or not. If he'd have come in here and shipped out Siggy and Llorente like he did Snodgrass at Hull we would not have gone down and we'd more than likely be watching some good football by now.

You're a boring cúnt by the way.... Zzzzzzzz

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Whoever on 21:40 - Sep 25 with 2056 viewsangryjack

Whoever on 18:40 - Sep 25 by Borojack

Were you angry with him when we stayed up last season.
Football is full of ups and downs.
If you want to be happy Jack go and support Man City.
If your going to moan all the time can you at least try and be slightly constructive occasionally.

Oi mush I'm saying it as I see it clucus is shit and Clement is negative as f%%k,got nothing to do with staying up lthat's history mush I'm saying as I see it now
Whoever on 21:54 - Sep 25 with 2012 viewsskettyparkherbert

Whoever on 21:20 - Sep 25 by Borojack

No can't believe it Williams went for 12 Sigurdsson 45 so that's 57 not 65 million.

sorry borojack, sue me, but do you think Siggy will once again be another cursed ex swan??
Whoever on 22:21 - Sep 25 with 1981 viewsBorojack

Whoever on 21:54 - Sep 25 by skettyparkherbert

sorry borojack, sue me, but do you think Siggy will once again be another cursed ex swan??

No he is a quality player but they over paid for him I think.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Whoever on 22:40 - Sep 25 with 1959 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Your name says it all, you're only on here to moan.
Whoever on 22:43 - Sep 25 with 1957 viewsangryjack

Whoever on 22:40 - Sep 25 by alwaysblackandwhite

Your name says it all, you're only on here to moan.

Not on here to moan at all on here to give my views mush..and as I see it whoever sanctioned 15 million for clucus needs sacking simple..
Whoever on 22:50 - Sep 25 with 1933 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Whoever on 22:43 - Sep 25 by angryjack

Not on here to moan at all on here to give my views mush..and as I see it whoever sanctioned 15 million for clucus needs sacking simple..

Will you ever change your name to "happyjack"?????
Whoever on 22:51 - Sep 25 with 1929 viewsCroftyjack

I aint seen anything in Clucas that Fulton don't offer...neat and tidy, could have saved the £16/17 m he cost and brought in a quality attacking option.
People say hes played out of position..so what is his postion cos our coach obviously sees him in this role.
I must admit I thought he played wide left as thats where he seemed to play for Hull with Silva.
Whoever on 22:51 - Sep 25 with 1929 viewsGaryjack

Whoever on 21:31 - Sep 25 by TheResurrection

Only a real chancer who never says anything of note can spout some of the bland, turgid stuff you do, and if I'm right, all this from thousands of miles away and never seeing us in the flesh.

You're just a product of shit z list commentators and whatever rubbish they guff on about is regurgitated out of your little mouth.

You can add

Jenkins
The Trust
Cooze
Dineen

You, oh but he's not worth the money but I hope he proves me wrong..... Fack me son, what's the point?

Bradley, like Guido were shafted by the board. I stuck up for both of them as they were both hung out to dry by greedy businessmen.

The weird part about it all is now we have Clement who shores us up and keeps the goals from flying in and that's crap and overly defensive, but we had Bradley who took the games to the opposition in an out and out maverick style and without the benefit of £20m being gifted to him, he was slaughtered yet he was just following orders to open our game up and make us more exciting to watch.

Siggy and Llorente have both gone... They could've gone in January and nobody knows what would have happened or who we would've replaced them with. We built a team who will compete in this league and play good football with their money, this will happen and you won't hear your cowardly caveat of maybe it won't happen from me.

And Hull, anyone who uses that argument is a complete joke. It's Marco Silva that's the story and what hedid with a Championship side should never be underestimated, relegation or not. If he'd have come in here and shipped out Siggy and Llorente like he did Snodgrass at Hull we would not have gone down and we'd more than likely be watching some good football by now.

Chris. He's done you mate. Tossed you in the frying pan like a whitebait starter and soaked you in garlic mayo!
[Post edited 25 Sep 2017 22:52]
Whoever on 23:03 - Sep 25 with 1902 views34dfgdf54

Whoever on 20:48 - Sep 25 by skettyparkherbert

Duff not worth the transfer fee and we already had a better player in Jack Cork.

Like the majority of Jacks, still catching my head about selling Cork, he was exactly what we were missing on saturday.

Cork exactly what we were missing?! What would he have actually done other than slow us down in possession? And yes, I mean even slower than we actually were first half, if it's possible, then Jack's your boy.
Whoever on 23:26 - Sep 25 with 1886 viewsdameedna

From.what we have seen so far the management have sent Clucas out there to contain.

He had a good season and so 15m is about double his worth and after this season he will be back to normal.
Whoever on 00:17 - Sep 26 with 1865 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Whoever on 17:51 - Sep 25 by jasper_T

Did he score against us?

I don't know. But he definitely doesn't have any dreadlocks

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Whoever on 01:17 - Sep 26 with 1845 viewsTheResurrection

Whoever on 22:51 - Sep 25 by Garyjack

Chris. He's done you mate. Tossed you in the frying pan like a whitebait starter and soaked you in garlic mayo!
[Post edited 25 Sep 2017 22:52]

You'd know all about that Ga, so I guess he must have.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Whoever on 04:26 - Sep 26 with 1819 viewsLeonWasGod

Whoever on 19:26 - Sep 25 by harryhpalmer

The "hasn't put a foot wrong" (©The resurrection) manager has to take the majority of the blame for that shambolic first half.

Diabolical tactics. poor selection.

Clucas is not a holding midfielder. He is not the player to make us play the Swansea way from the back.

It's the aged-old Trundle question. Why buy a player and then either play him out of position or in a way that doesn't utilise what made you want to buy him in the first place.

If he has any role in this team it as competition to Carroll on the left.

But why we forked out £16m on him, when we could have gone for Chalobah for £5m is the question we should be asking.

If we are going to play the possession game we know and love then Clement saw from Stoke onwards what he needs in the team. Players like Leon, Mesa, Ki. Players who can keep the ball; rotate possession; and bring tempo to our play, which means getting balls into space, and the space in front not closed down early because we create the gaps by moving players out of position and do it quickly.

All I saw first half was us playing like a shit Pullis side. long balls, looking for free kicks. and then pumping said free kicks in to the box in hope of getting a goal.

At least with a Pullis side you have an organised and balanced midfield.

And why did Clement wait until half time to make the change. So he could show the players on the tactics board? fcuk off. we should have been buried before half time we so were crap. and by then it would have been too late.

He needs to pull his head out of his arse before West Ham. He was told at Watford last season. He was told again on Saturday against the same opponents. It doesn't have to be Leon. but that's the kind of footballer and tactics he needs to employ on the pitch.

A mistake we're probably all making is thinking possession football is a target. There's little evidence that expansive, possession-based football is the main aim. Percentage football seems more like it (in the golfing sense of the term).
Whoever on 05:25 - Sep 26 with 1806 viewsicecoldjack

Whoever on 21:31 - Sep 25 by TheResurrection

You can add

Jenkins
The Trust
Cooze
Dineen

"Box office hits I've contributed to this board "

Fookin hell did you really say that ?

Then I understand perfectly and you've let the cat out the bag(as if we didn't already know)

Your comments are designed for box office not what you really think about a given on field situation , you post for up arrows and seek attention with the odd real comment thrown in which is normally sensible.

Everybody wants to be famous it seems , even folk on internet forums " Box office " lol

I get it fella, I get it .

Somethings I agree with you somethings I don't I guess your not "Box office " every day eh ?

Now we've all established your true motives then we can all move forward, quick question though. Do you get the brown M and M's removed from your rider before you make a post ? After Phil S needs to look after "Box office" stars.correctly. Do you give out autographs too ?
Whoever on 08:12 - Sep 26 with 1755 viewsTheResurrection

Whoever on 05:25 - Sep 26 by icecoldjack

Then I understand perfectly and you've let the cat out the bag(as if we didn't already know)

Your comments are designed for box office not what you really think about a given on field situation , you post for up arrows and seek attention with the odd real comment thrown in which is normally sensible.

Everybody wants to be famous it seems , even folk on internet forums " Box office " lol

Somethings I agree with you somethings I don't I guess your not "Box office " every day eh ?

Now we've all established your true motives then we can all move forward, quick question though. Do you get the brown M and M's removed from your rider before you make a post ? After Phil S needs to look after "Box office" stars.correctly. Do you give out autographs too ?

You don't get it mate. Not the game you watch from afar or your dribble amateur psychology..

You're as grey as the sky above you.

Up arrows

Love,

The Box

Whoever on 08:44 - Sep 26 with 1728 viewsDarran

Whoever on 05:25 - Sep 26 by icecoldjack

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Whoever on 08:49 - Sep 26 with 1721 viewsDafyddHuw

Yeah, the mythical curse of ex-Swans players. Like Ben and Joe, you mean?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024