Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whoever 21:38 - Sep 24 with 18176 viewsangryjack

At club thought clucus is worth 15 million needs sacking wouldn't give 15 pence and would want change
Whoever on 08:53 - Sep 26 with 4939 viewsDafyddHuw

Whoever on 18:20 - Sep 25 by icecoldjack

I've done about 4 posts on the guy and everyone has been constructive, not once in those 4 posts did i believe i said "hopefully he proves me wrong etc, etc"

what i said was he's not worth the money, hides from the ball and seems to lack confidence .

All of which many sane people woould agree with. Hoping he improves is of course something that goes without saying, problem is on here muppets such as your self think everything is black and white, it;s not . All shades of grey see boy .

Not one poster i can think of sets out to hate any Swans player, like you did with Siggy and llorente, most of us take each game and judge what they see on that 90 min performance, when somebody is poor for quite a lot of 90 min performances then we fans pick up on that too.

A good example of how daft you look when you do your normal "paint myself into a corner" post, runs as a real list of shame.
1. Bob Bradly and how he needs to be given time, it's the players not him who's sh1t.
2. Sell Siggy in January because he's sh1t
3. Sell Llorente in January because he's also sh1t
4. Hull are a far better team look what they did by selling their best players, yes, they got relegated mate, so therefore were sh1t

So, please ,no lectures fella, you know the square root of fook all most of the time. I make points on players game per game and hope next game i'm wrong, like 99.9% other fans ,it's what makes a forum fun, though you probably don't see it that way as you like to only deal in absolutes...absolute rubbish most of the time.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2017 18:36]

Excellent post.

Not only do we have some arse claiming we're a much better side without Gylfi, but aslo lots of people buying into it. Far too much nonsense on this site.
Whoever on 09:50 - Sep 26 with 4901 viewsMorfa_Same

It may be too soon to judge Clucas, but I really don't get why we pay a load of money for a defensive midfielder who looks promising, then park him on the bench and pay even more money for an attacking midfielder to play in defensive midfield. Somebody wants shooting. If there's a worse run club than us at the moment then somebody please point them out. I could do with a good laugh.
Whoever on 10:06 - Sep 26 with 4891 viewswhoflungdung

Given what we paid,it's fair to comment that he should stand out. He doesn't and it matters not seeing him in the flesh or on TV screen.

Result is the same

Cork was bang average ,anonymous mostly but Clucas ,right now, seems no upgrade .

That is what s upsetting us all. The way we are utterly,spectacularly pisssing away our funds

Seeing Grimes name earlier has. Made me more depressed

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Whoever on 14:52 - Sep 26 with 4780 viewsicecoldjack

Nothing will surprise me,it would explain why there was a big falling out with tutu, maybe Jenkins wasn't getting his end ??
Whoever on 17:01 - Sep 26 with 4736 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well there appeared to be something fishy going on with the club and Bony's former agents so I wouldn't rule anything out. If that ever turns out to be the case then that's beyond greed and hopefully they will feel the full weight of the law crashing down on them.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 17:05]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Whoever on 17:30 - Sep 26 with 4715 viewsChippy69

Whoever on 17:01 - Sep 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Well there appeared to be something fishy going on with the club and Bony's former agents so I wouldn't rule anything out. If that ever turns out to be the case then that's beyond greed and hopefully they will feel the full weight of the law crashing down on them.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 17:05]

Teflon Jenkins the self made DOF
Loves a pound coin does our huw

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Whoever on 21:22 - Sep 26 with 4659 viewsskettyparkherbert

Whoever on 23:03 - Sep 25 by 34dfgdf54

Cork exactly what we were missing?! What would he have actually done other than slow us down in possession? And yes, I mean even slower than we actually were first half, if it's possible, then Jack's your boy.

Risca jack,

Jack Cork was more important to the swans when we didn't have the ball.
He is a ball winner and a go getter/breaks things up type of player.Not too bad with the ball either.
No coincidence he has been MOM a couple of times for Burnley too

On saturday, 1st half, we just stood off Watford and let them play especially in the middle of the park Clucas, Carol, Fer not aggressive enough without the ball.
Watford were too comfortable in possession and looked the better team.

I thought Jack Cork was best defensive midfield player last season.
We have Messa, Britton, Ki to come in but none are great defensively?
Whoever on 21:49 - Sep 26 with 4630 views34dfgdf54

Whoever on 21:22 - Sep 26 by skettyparkherbert

Risca jack,

Jack Cork was more important to the swans when we didn't have the ball.
He is a ball winner and a go getter/breaks things up type of player.Not too bad with the ball either.
No coincidence he has been MOM a couple of times for Burnley too

On saturday, 1st half, we just stood off Watford and let them play especially in the middle of the park Clucas, Carol, Fer not aggressive enough without the ball.
Watford were too comfortable in possession and looked the better team.

I thought Jack Cork was best defensive midfield player last season.
We have Messa, Britton, Ki to come in but none are great defensively?

You're forgetting that Jack Cork was in a midfield last year which for a large chunk was dominated. Actually, when Clem realised this and dropped him, we improved dramatically.

Clucas is a better player if used right and Mesa is streets ahead if played, I'm more than confident of that.
Login to get fewer ads

Whoever on 21:56 - Sep 26 with 4621 viewsGaryjack

Hang on a minute here. Whatever we think of Huw Jenkins, This post is libelous in the extreme. In the current climate i'm quite sure there are those that would love nothing more than to suppress the views of members of this site by taking, or threatening to take legal action against one of it's posters. Maybe i'm being a fanny, but seriously. don't push it. In fact, i'd say this post needs to be deleted.
Whoever on 22:05 - Sep 26 with 4605 viewsBorojack

Whoever on 21:56 - Sep 26 by Garyjack

Hang on a minute here. Whatever we think of Huw Jenkins, This post is libelous in the extreme. In the current climate i'm quite sure there are those that would love nothing more than to suppress the views of members of this site by taking, or threatening to take legal action against one of it's posters. Maybe i'm being a fanny, but seriously. don't push it. In fact, i'd say this post needs to be deleted.

Yes I agree needs deleting.
Didn't Carl Oyston prosecute a Blackpool supporter for comments on a forum regarding finances.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Whoever on 22:12 - Sep 26 with 4591 viewsGaryjack

Whoever on 22:05 - Sep 26 by Borojack

Didn't Carl Oyston prosecute a Blackpool supporter for comments on a forum regarding finances.

Yes he did.

And he won.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 22:22]
Whoever on 22:32 - Sep 26 with 4548 viewsLoyal

Whoever on 21:56 - Sep 26 by Garyjack

There was far more to the oyston stuff than this, far more.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Whoever on 23:11 - Sep 26 with 4512 viewsGaryjack

Whoever on 22:32 - Sep 26 by Loyal

There was far more to the oyston stuff than this, far more.

Doesn't matter, Libel is libel, and very libelous it was. But hey, if you don't agree then post something similar and tell the mods it's a fact and to leave it up here! Nothing ventured, nothing gained innit. Who knows, maybe a screenshot has already been taken of cockneyswans post? Go ahead, probably nothing will come of it, but then again you may lose everything you've worked your whole life for, or at least forced into a grovelling public apology! Do you feel lucky punk?
Whoever on 23:49 - Sep 26 with 4487 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Whoever on 22:05 - Sep 26 by Borojack

Are you talking about my post? I'm not mentioning anyone by name, have used apparently rather than definitely in regards to a news story in one of the papers recently, regarding Wilfried Bony's former agents whom he is suing. What's wrong with that?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Whoever on 00:30 - Sep 27 with 4455 viewsploppy

Whoever on 23:49 - Sep 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Are you talking about my post? I'm not mentioning anyone by name, have used apparently rather than definitely in regards to a news story in one of the papers recently, regarding Wilfried Bony's former agents whom he is suing. What's wrong with that?

My understanding is that saying "apparently" won't get you off ... Apparently. Can't remember where I read it, may have been on Slashdot some years ago.
Whoever on 00:48 - Sep 27 with 4447 viewsLoyal

Whoever on 23:11 - Sep 26 by Garyjack

Doesn't matter, Libel is libel, and very libelous it was. But hey, if you don't agree then post something similar and tell the mods it's a fact and to leave it up here! Nothing ventured, nothing gained innit. Who knows, maybe a screenshot has already been taken of cockneyswans post? Go ahead, probably nothing will come of it, but then again you may lose everything you've worked your whole life for, or at least forced into a grovelling public apology! Do you feel lucky punk?

I explained the reasoning for a successful libel case on here a few months ago. 👍
And what is and isn't libel.

Edit - looks like it's gone now anyway.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2017 0:53]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Whoever on 09:11 - Sep 27 with 4339 viewswhoflungdung

im feeling the illicit love from a few for Huw ,our wonderful leader.

Whoever on 09:25 - Sep 27 with 4320 viewsDarran

Whoever on 09:11 - Sep 27 by whoflungdung

im feeling the illicit love from a few for Huw ,our wonderful leader.

Well it's lucky you're down for the Huddersfield game to sort him out then isn't it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Whoever on 09:38 - Sep 27 with 4308 viewsWarwickHunt

Whoever on 09:25 - Sep 27 by Darran

Well it's lucky you're down for the Huddersfield game to sort him out then isn't it?

He could pop into your gaff on the way for a cuddle and a cuppa.

If you ask nicely, he'll serenade you as well.
Whoever on 09:40 - Sep 27 with 4303 viewswhoflungdung

Quite a few on here have defamed others over the years.

Infamy

Whoever on 22:06 - Sep 27 with 4176 viewsskettyparkherbert

Whoever on 21:49 - Sep 26 by 34dfgdf54

You're forgetting that Jack Cork was in a midfield last year which for a large chunk was dominated. Actually, when Clem realised this and dropped him, we improved dramatically.

Clucas is a better player if used right and Mesa is streets ahead if played, I'm more than confident of that.

I'm not forgetting anything, I'm just pointing out that when we went on long run at the end of last season he was immense.
He is the dog you need to compete for everything and also more importantly inspire others around you Similar to Leon.
Clucas, on what we have seen so far isn't that type.
Messa is a creative player but he couldn't tackle a dinner.
Where would you surgest we use Clucas?
Whoever on 22:10 - Sep 27 with 4166 viewsDarran

Whoever on 09:38 - Sep 27 by WarwickHunt

He could pop into your gaff on the way for a cuddle and a cuppa.

If you ask nicely, he'll serenade you as well.

Nah never going to happen sorry,once bitten and all that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Whoever on 22:23 - Sep 27 with 4141 views34dfgdf54

Whoever on 22:06 - Sep 27 by skettyparkherbert

I'm not forgetting anything, I'm just pointing out that when we went on long run at the end of last season he was immense.
He is the dog you need to compete for everything and also more importantly inspire others around you Similar to Leon.
Clucas, on what we have seen so far isn't that type.
Messa is a creative player but he couldn't tackle a dinner.
Where would you surgest we use Clucas?

Well I think you're forgetting quite a lot actually. After the Watford game Clement dropped Cork after a bad (very) run of games, we then went on to pick up 13 points out of 15 which secured our premier league status with Leon being absolutely outstanding. So how was he outstanding when he wasn't on the pitch?!

Cork inspire others around him?! Come on. From what you're saying I don't think you've watched many games at all?

Either that, or you're Alan Cork and I claim my £5 pounds.
Whoever on 22:35 - Sep 27 with 4108 viewsploppy

Whoever on 22:23 - Sep 27 by 34dfgdf54

Well I think you're forgetting quite a lot actually. After the Watford game Clement dropped Cork after a bad (very) run of games, we then went on to pick up 13 points out of 15 which secured our premier league status with Leon being absolutely outstanding. So how was he outstanding when he wasn't on the pitch?!

Cork inspire others around him?! Come on. From what you're saying I don't think you've watched many games at all?

Either that, or you're Alan Cork and I claim my £5 pounds.

Beat me to it. It was when Leon replaced Cork that we started playing football. He must have watched a different run-in to me.
Whoever on 01:22 - Sep 28 with 4036 viewsjasper_T

Clement did win manager of the month with Cork in midfield.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024