Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
South stand Saturday. 22:49 - Nov 27 with 11064 viewsClydachjack

Did anyone see that Leicester fan having a go at my mate Saturday?

He was sitting decked out in Leicester scarf hat etc, he got all mouthy when my mate took a photo of him as he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

He threatened to punch a few, you could see kids around were a bit scared, not a steward in sight so it was lucky it calmed down. How can someone decked out in another teams colours be allowed into the home end?

Apparently someone pointed him out to a steward and they just shrugged and said nothing we can do.
South stand Saturday. on 20:01 - Nov 28 with 1506 viewsFlashberryjack

South stand Saturday. on 19:35 - Nov 28 by Oldjack

Attention seeker ,I'll wager he'd have not worn that in the East

Mate of mine's daughter married a life long Barnsley supporter (proper tidy fella)

Every time he was visiting, and the Swans were home, I'd pick him up and bring him down to watch the game.

He always wore his Barnsley shirt, but kept it well hidden under his jacket, even though he'd had "Swans are my second team" printed on the back.

Of course he wore a different shirt when we played them at home, even had his wife to drive him to the stadium as he would be in the away end.(this was before we were in the Premiere League)

My point is, he was a proper fan, and showed respect, this Leicester fan sat in the family stand, didn't show any respect whatsoever, in fact a bit provocative IMO, the stewards should have removed him or asked him to cover his colours.

I sure many on here will have a different view, but that's mine, maybe an old fashioned one, but it's mine.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

South stand Saturday. on 20:04 - Nov 28 with 1494 viewsDarran

South stand Saturday. on 20:01 - Nov 28 by Flashberryjack

Mate of mine's daughter married a life long Barnsley supporter (proper tidy fella)

Every time he was visiting, and the Swans were home, I'd pick him up and bring him down to watch the game.

He always wore his Barnsley shirt, but kept it well hidden under his jacket, even though he'd had "Swans are my second team" printed on the back.

Of course he wore a different shirt when we played them at home, even had his wife to drive him to the stadium as he would be in the away end.(this was before we were in the Premiere League)

My point is, he was a proper fan, and showed respect, this Leicester fan sat in the family stand, didn't show any respect whatsoever, in fact a bit provocative IMO, the stewards should have removed him or asked him to cover his colours.

I sure many on here will have a different view, but that's mine, maybe an old fashioned one, but it's mine.

He sounds like a twàt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

South stand Saturday. on 20:05 - Nov 28 with 1492 viewsAguycalledJack

And it is the correct view.
South stand Saturday. on 20:16 - Nov 28 with 1469 viewsFlashberryjack

South stand Saturday. on 20:04 - Nov 28 by Darran

He sounds like a twàt.

As a matter of fact he's a great guy, and still follows the Swans, but Barnsley will always be his his first and only love, no matter what league they may be in.

Proper supporter see, and one I have a lot of respect for.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

South stand Saturday. on 20:24 - Nov 28 with 1459 viewsDewi1jack

South stand Saturday. on 20:05 - Nov 28 by AguycalledJack

And it is the correct view.

Spot on.

We've all sat in the "home" ends when we can't get away tickets and at times it's been bloody difficult not to be stood up cheering, singing and celebrating goals.
I'm pretty sure we've all stood out as away fans, but because we're not taking the p1ss (wearing our colours, cheering, clapping, singing etc) we've been left pretty much alone.

As Dar says, this bloke is a "look at me" type like Mike Dean/ T.W. Atwell etc and really can't expect to get anything other than grief off the people around him.

Quite a few fans of other teams who've come into the East, have seemed "unsteady on their feet" before the kind stewards help them out of the stadium. Can't be the beer as it's alcohol free water (or tastes like it!!)
Wonder if this lad would come into the East/ NE corner wearing a Fester hat and scarf?
Doubt it somehow.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

South stand Saturday. on 21:11 - Nov 28 with 1417 viewsLoyal

South stand Saturday. on 23:02 - Nov 27 by Clydachjack

Unfortunately being in a public place you wouldn't be able to do much about it.

Think about it.
You get the chance to knock a Leicester fan out a nd get a three year ban as a result.
Sorted !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

South stand Saturday. on 21:15 - Nov 28 with 1409 viewsLoyal

My understanding was its a place where the public have access, therefore its public.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

South stand Saturday. on 21:32 - Nov 28 with 1385 viewsNeath_Jack

Wait hang on, you have a mate who i am assuming is an adult as you mention he's married. And he wears a club jersey, but has Swans are my second team on the back of it?

You have got to be kidding me? Please tell me you made that bit up.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

South stand Saturday. on 21:36 - Nov 28 with 1365 viewsDarran

South stand Saturday. on 21:32 - Nov 28 by Neath_Jack

Wait hang on, you have a mate who i am assuming is an adult as you mention he's married. And he wears a club jersey, but has Swans are my second team on the back of it?

You have got to be kidding me? Please tell me you made that bit up.

South stand Saturday. on 22:01 - Nov 28 with 1323 viewsTNT

It's Jenkins' new January window signing from Leicester, mun. He'd asked him down to watch a game. He wouldn't pay for Ulloah, so he's gone... er... lower. Much, much lower.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

South stand Saturday. on 22:06 - Nov 28 with 1315 viewswaveydavey

I saw someone wearing a half and half Swans / Man City scarf. I gave him half a kicking.
South stand Saturday. on 22:15 - Nov 28 with 1300 viewsdickythorpe

The stewards must be blind!!!!!

This guy was looking for attention surely!?

He would never do that in the East.

I'm sure if reported the stewards would chuck him out.

He must be a real " hard nut" wannabe.
South stand Saturday. on 22:18 - Nov 28 with 1292 viewsDarran

South stand Saturday. on 19:35 - Nov 28 by Oldjack

Attention seeker ,I'll wager he'd have not worn that in the East

You’ve been wearing the same old munging scarf of another team in the East for the last decade you reeking relic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024