Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales under threat from the far right 13:59 - Jan 1 with 2412 viewstrampie

The far right are mobilising in Wales to get rid of Wales and for Wales to become part of England, they want to abolish the Senedd and stop any people from overseas coming here, they have turned their attention from leaving the EU as that is a done deal and now seemingly they want Wales wiped off the map and are turning their attentions to the upcoming Senedd elections, I wouldn't like to say there is a particular problem in Swansea but certainly there are some very active far right people based in Swansea and that is very concerning

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wales under threat from the far right on 14:03 - Jan 1 with 1896 viewsonehunglow

I have often wondered what and who the Right are.

We know who the left are and how they live off envy and hatred for success but the Right?

We ,as a country,are beyond stupid.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wales under threat from the far right on 14:11 - Jan 1 with 1878 viewsCatullus

Legally speaking Wales is part of England, we were annexed and legally incorporated by the Statute of Rhuddlan in 1284.

The stopping people from overseas thing is hilarious, it's been you complaining about how un-Welsh Swansea has become.

I'm not far right (well maybe I am compared with you, you being further left than Jeremy Corbyn) and I want a vote on devolution, I'd abolish the Senedd.

When you call people far right what that basically means is anybody to the right of Corbyn, it seems to me. If you're a centrist it's far right to you, even if you're a centrist Labour voter.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Wales under threat from the far right on 14:15 - Jan 1 with 1872 viewsFlashberryjack

The sooner Drakeford and the Senedd are fooked off the better.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Wales under threat from the far right on 14:17 - Jan 1 with 1870 viewstrampie

Legally speaking the English colonial types said that under their laws the native Americans did not own their land because they did not fence it off, lol.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Wales under threat from the far right on 14:28 - Jan 1 with 1848 viewsCatullus

Wales under threat from the far right on 14:17 - Jan 1 by trampie

Legally speaking the English colonial types said that under their laws the native Americans did not own their land because they did not fence it off, lol.

Was it only the English who colonised North America then?

What has that to do with Wales?

BTW, there were Welsh settlers in North America too. Welsh, Scottish AND Irish.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Wales under threat from the far right on 14:59 - Jan 1 with 1827 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wales under threat from the far right on 14:17 - Jan 1 by trampie

You must have had a heavy night last night.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wales under threat from the far right on 15:25 - Jan 1 with 1810 viewsonehunglow

Wales under threat from the far right on 14:59 - Jan 1 by felixstowe_jack

You must have had a heavy night last night.

Hope he wasnt drinking English beer.

My wife saw in the new year with a glass of English Rose Wine.The absolute bitch

Wales under threat from the far right on 15:41 - Jan 1 with 1788 viewstrampie

Wales is under attack from the far right, those Swansea boo boys in the forefront of the charge are right beauts.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 15:45]

Login to get fewer ads

Wales under threat from the far right on 16:03 - Jan 1 with 1760 viewsWingstandwood

Wales under threat from the far right on 14:28 - Jan 1 by Catullus

Was it only the English who colonised North America then?

What has that to do with Wales?

BTW, there were Welsh settlers in North America too. Welsh, Scottish AND Irish.

I was amazed to find out that the place-name 'Bryn Mawr' has cropped up in a few American locations. You cannot get any more Welsh a location name than that!

Apparently Jayne Mansfield lived in one of the 'Bryn Mawr' locations along with the likes of index fund founder and supreme charity doer/philanthropist Jack Bogle. Now that guy has made many a patient working class guy very rich!

On the subject of Welsh ancestry I was rather surprised to find out that legendary American talk show host Dick Cavett had a Welsh grandfather who came from Carmarthen. He does a nice Welsh accent impersonation of him at 14:46s in the video.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 16:08]

Argus!

Wales under threat from the far right on 16:05 - Jan 1 with 1756 viewscontroversial_jack

Wales under threat from the far right on 14:03 - Jan 1 by onehunglow

I have often wondered what and who the Right are.

We know who the left are and how they live off envy and hatred for success but the Right?

We ,as a country,are beyond stupid.

The far right are fascists, neo nazis, supremacists etc, it covers a wide scope, but you know that already
Wales under threat from the far right on 16:14 - Jan 1 with 1730 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wales under threat from the far right on 16:05 - Jan 1 by controversial_jack

The far right are fascists, neo nazis, supremacists etc, it covers a wide scope, but you know that already

He said right, not far right.

The things you mention there cover a tiny fraction of the right, the extreme end of which you will likely never come into contact with. Just like the left don’t support Maoism and the dynasty that produced Kim Jong Un. That would just be the extreme end of the left, and again probably never likely to bump into one.

Right and left leaning people essentially have the same core moral values, but have different ideas in terms of how to run certain systems.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 16:16]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Wales under threat from the far right on 16:35 - Jan 1 with 1711 viewscontroversial_jack

Wales under threat from the far right on 16:14 - Jan 1 by Dr_Parnassus

The things you mention there cover a tiny fraction of the right, the extreme end of which you will likely never come into contact with. Just like the left don’t support Maoism and the dynasty that produced Kim Jong Un. That would just be the extreme end of the left, and again probably never likely to bump into one.

Right and left leaning people essentially have the same core moral values, but have different ideas in terms of how to run certain systems.

Take a look at the title of the thread, i just replied to him because it was convenient

A dynasty, is neither right nor left, we have one ourselves, it's called a monarchy.

Left and right are completely different, the right favours nationalism, the left Internationalism
Wales under threat from the far right on 17:05 - Jan 1 with 1687 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wales under threat from the far right on 16:35 - Jan 1 by controversial_jack

Take a look at the title of the thread, i just replied to him because it was convenient

A dynasty, is neither right nor left, we have one ourselves, it's called a monarchy.

Left and right are completely different, the right favours nationalism, the left Internationalism

I thought it was the left who were in favour of nationalising all our industries. The right are surely in favour of international and global trade.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wales under threat from the far right on 17:06 - Jan 1 with 1685 viewsHumpty

Wales under threat from the far right on 16:14 - Jan 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Correct.

Please try to explain it to Onehunglow. It constantly confuses him.
Wales under threat from the far right on 17:59 - Jan 1 with 1640 viewsonehunglow

Wales under threat from the far right on 17:06 - Jan 1 by Humpty

Correct.

Please try to explain it to Onehunglow. It constantly confuses him.

Im ok thanks Hump.
I see you're still the loveable patronising jewel you were.

Sadly ,it shows you both up as my question is one than cannot be defined as both right and left are subjective terms. Far doesnt apply,,so give yourself a big dose of humble pills

Wales under threat from the far right on 18:17 - Jan 1 with 1622 viewsHumpty

Wales under threat from the far right on 17:59 - Jan 1 by onehunglow

Im ok thanks Hump.
I see you're still the loveable patronising jewel you were.

Sadly ,it shows you both up as my question is one than cannot be defined as both right and left are subjective terms. Far doesnt apply,,so give yourself a big dose of humble pills

Will do. Keep taking the talking bollocks pills.
Wales under threat from the far right on 19:07 - Jan 1 with 1598 viewsonehunglow

I have no intention of entering into unpleasant exchanges Hump.
Best tick to the other side,mate

Wales under threat from the far right on 19:40 - Jan 1 with 1574 viewsHumpty

Wales under threat from the far right on 19:07 - Jan 1 by onehunglow

I have no intention of entering into unpleasant exchanges Hump.
Best tick to the other side,mate

I've been using this forum and it's previous versions since you were a little boy, even though you're twenty years older than me. So you can stick your "stick to the other side" right up your arse. Mate.
Wales under threat from the far right on 00:23 - Jan 2 with 1506 viewsProfessor

Wales under threat from the far right on 16:03 - Jan 1 by Wingstandwood

I was amazed to find out that the place-name 'Bryn Mawr' has cropped up in a few American locations. You cannot get any more Welsh a location name than that!

Apparently Jayne Mansfield lived in one of the 'Bryn Mawr' locations along with the likes of index fund founder and supreme charity doer/philanthropist Jack Bogle. Now that guy has made many a patient working class guy very rich!

On the subject of Welsh ancestry I was rather surprised to find out that legendary American talk show host Dick Cavett had a Welsh grandfather who came from Carmarthen. He does a nice Welsh accent impersonation of him at 14:46s in the video.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 16:08]

There is a long established Brynmawr liberal arts college for women in Pennsylvania. Small but well respected
Wales under threat from the far right on 00:45 - Jan 2 with 1495 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wales under threat from the far right on 16:35 - Jan 1 by controversial_jack

You responded to him personally though as you said “but you knew that”.

I didn’t say “a dynasty”, I said the Kim dynasty. Which is a far left dynasty. You have made that error before.

Nationalism and internationalism have nothing to do with morals. They are systems.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2021 7:16]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Wales under threat from the far right on 07:13 - Jan 2 with 1458 viewsTreforys_Jack

Wales under threat from the far right on 19:40 - Jan 1 by Humpty

I've been using this forum and it's previous versions since you were a little boy, even though you're twenty years older than me. So you can stick your "stick to the other side" right up your arse. Mate.

Wales under threat from the far right on 10:43 - Jan 2 with 1407 viewsonehunglow

Wales under threat from the far right on 19:40 - Jan 1 by Humpty

Touched a nerve ,butt.

Ive been on longer than you and you cannot in any way avoid the trapdoor .

You aint nowhere as mart as you think.

Now then, answer the question,La. If not don't and stick me on ignore.

Wales under threat from the far right on 10:47 - Jan 2 with 1403 viewsonehunglow

Wales under threat from the far right on 00:45 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

You responded to him personally though as you said “but you knew that”.

I didn’t say “a dynasty”, I said the Kim dynasty. Which is a far left dynasty. You have made that error before.

Nationalism and internationalism have nothing to do with morals. They are systems.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2021 7:16]

At least we have dialogue.

I asked WHO decides who is right wing or not.

Nationim or internationism is not the answer.

People are refered to-on here-as being right wing ,and that means they are bad people. If one is left,then that is good.It follow anyone who is a "nationalist" is a right wing bigot.

I am neither and the point of this thread was to show the sheer folly of branding people as it leads to what Humpty came up with.

Wales under threat from the far right on 11:15 - Jan 2 with 1389 viewscontroversial_jack

Wales under threat from the far right on 17:05 - Jan 1 by felixstowe_jack

I thought it was the left who were in favour of nationalising all our industries. The right are surely in favour of international and global trade.

That's not the same as nationalism as a movement, that's just interventionism. i'm in favour of nationalising the utilities and important bits, but let companies trade where they want
Wales under threat from the far right on 13:17 - Jan 2 with 1363 viewsonehunglow

Im mixed.

I think Utilities should be nationally owned and ran but only those essential public services.

Our biggest issue is social /family breakdown. It affects everything ,absolutely everything we see.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024