Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws 20:26 - Nov 28 with 4633 viewsTummer_from_Texas

This freedom fighter has my support.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/28/ivana-knoll-wears-sexy-outfit-to-world-cup-despite

[Post edited 28 Nov 2022 20:28]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 20:41 - Nov 28 with 4116 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Judging by that photo she needs a good deal of support.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 21:25 - Nov 28 with 4053 viewsonehunglow

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 20:41 - Nov 28 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Judging by that photo she needs a good deal of support.

It’s disgraceful

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 23:15 - Nov 28 with 4014 viewsDJack

All photos of her should be removed and stored safely on my computer... I'll protect you all.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 21:16 - Nov 29 with 3821 viewsCatullus

Exposing all that flesh could get her a bad case of Qatar.

Nice tho.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 23:09 - Nov 29 with 3773 viewsbritferry

I've suddenly had an urge to play strip chess

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 06:50 - Nov 30 with 3717 viewsBoundy

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 23:09 - Nov 29 by britferry

I've suddenly had an urge to play strip chess

Croatia is indeed a beautiful country, full of hills and valleys ,a scenery to drool over

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 21:39 - Nov 30 with 3571 viewsSTID2017

Oddly enough I get lots of emails from Eastern European ladies asking me to get in touch ?
Guess they are just friendly types ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 17:00 - Dec 1 with 3470 viewsbritferry

Well as Croatia got thru, I guess we want to see more of Ivana Knoll

love the socks

Login to get fewer ads

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 17:30 - Dec 1 with 3454 viewsBoundy

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 17:00 - Dec 1 by britferry

Well as Croatia got thru, I guess we want to see more of Ivana Knoll

love the socks

I never noticed

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 20:33 - Dec 1 with 3404 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

What team does she support?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 21:22 - Dec 1 with 3379 viewsWhiterockin

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 20:33 - Dec 1 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

One of the big two.
WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 19:45 - Dec 2 with 3272 viewsCatullus

She'll never escape Qatar, she'll end up the plaything of an oil sheikh, whisked away in the dead of night never to be seen again.

Saying that, I'm sure she's been offered a few Camels for her services, I reckon there's one in her pants.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 17:55 - Dec 3 with 3152 viewsbritferry

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 23:00 - Dec 3 with 3126 viewsCatullus

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 17:55 - Dec 3 by britferry

Even the little boy is hooked he's never seen anything like that before.

I reckon she loves herself a bit too much.

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 20:32 - Dec 4 with 3020 viewsBrynmill_Jack

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 23:00 - Dec 3 by Catullus

Qatar has been the ideal opportunity for the attention seekers of this world to get their fix. She’s only one of many. People moaning because rainbow hats have been confiscated all lining up for radio interviews and misplaced welsh nationalism comes a close third .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 19:27 - Dec 5 with 2945 viewsbritferry

Well as they won again

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 19:33 - Dec 5 with 2938 viewsWhiterockin

I hope they make the final
WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 23:41 - Dec 7 with 2822 viewsBrynmill_Jack

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 23:00 - Dec 3 by Catullus

You don’t say! I reckon she’s dying to get arrested then write a book upon her release about her “struggle” and everyone will hold her up as the bastion of the free world. She’s another attention seeking sh*t who’ll end up making a career out of it.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 00:31 - Dec 8 with 2813 viewsKeithHaynes

Her surname is Knoll.

Is she from Neath ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 08:52 - Dec 8 with 2762 viewsBoundy

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 00:31 - Dec 8 by KeithHaynes

Her surname is Knoll.

Is she from Neath ?

I doubt it , she's lovely are you from Bedfordshire ?

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 19:33 - Dec 9 with 2655 viewsbritferry

Well as they won again

Looks like she got a telling off too

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 23:29 - Dec 9 with 2594 viewsBoundy

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 19:27 - Dec 5 by britferry

Well as they won again

then we're all winners

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 20:04 - Dec 14 with 2354 viewshowenjack

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 20:33 - Dec 1 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Bristol City
WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 21:19 - Dec 14 with 2303 viewsbuilthjack

She has invited myself and Fireboy over to Split in March.
Hope she can drink.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 10:27 - Dec 17 with 2161 viewstrampie

WC’s ‘hottest fan’ flaunts outfit in face of Qatar’s modesty laws on 21:19 - Dec 14 by builthjack

She has invited myself and Fireboy over to Split in March.
Hope she can drink.

How many tickets have Wales been given/how many are Wales taking over to Croatia ?, any numbers mentioned yet.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024