Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Secret Army 05:19 - Jan 27 with 3982 viewsmangohilljack

What is everybody's thoughts on the secret army being smuggled into the UK under the guise of refugee's?
Boatfull's of young fighting aged men crossing the channel on a daily basis and being put up in hotels paid for by the citizens.
if the government wanted to they could put an end to it tomorrow but they don't, so what is the reason why?
Are they being brought in to police future lockdowns? We all know they are trying to bring in 15 minute cities and man made future pandemics are on the horizon (they've already told us) and knowing the British army are not likely go around kicking doors in of their own people. Then maybe the secret army are being brought in for this reason.

Whatever the reason it is not going to be a good thing
Secret Army on 17:05 - Jan 27 with 946 viewsTreforys_Jack

Secret Army on 15:53 - Jan 27 by ThurrockJack92

Perhaps the hairy women scare them off.

Secret Army on 17:05 - Jan 27 with 948 viewsFlashberryjack

Secret Army on 15:53 - Jan 27 by ThurrockJack92

Perhaps the hairy women scare them off.

I didn't know that French women are that hairy, but I'll take your word for it

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Secret Army on 17:57 - Jan 27 with 889 viewsswan_si

Secret Army on 15:18 - Jan 27 by controversial_jack

Misinformed once again. They want to work. They don't come here for our welfare system, as it's not very good and they can get better in many other European countries.

plenty of work out there for gardeners or night watch men, in some cases future employers will pay their fees.
Secret Army on 19:27 - Jan 27 with 839 viewsSullutaCreturned

Misinformed once again. They want to work. They don't come here for our welfare system, as it's not very good and they can get better in many other European countries.

Which is why they are coming here illegally, so that they cannot legally work?

If you have claimed asylum you cannot normally work apart from is some very special circumstances which most do not come under. While you claim asylum though,can you claim benefits?
Secret Army on 08:12 - Jan 28 with 777 viewsmangohilljack

Secret Army on 14:26 - Jan 27 by Scotia

It's the second time he's posted this. Last time it was in the "climate lockdown" thread which was started with an almost equally absurd post.

He's completely taken in with online conspiracy.

What online conspiracy's am I taken in by ?

15 minute cities, climate lockdowns, illegal immigration?

I don't think any of the above are conspiracies!! And you know that.

The reason surrounding the above is up for debate and that is exactly what I posted with a bit of context.

The post's may sound absurd to those who believe everything the government (proven liars) tell them but the world itself is a bit absurd at the moment with everything that is going on.

If you don't like the civil debate about things being discussed the world over then scroll on.
Secret Army on 08:42 - Jan 28 with 763 viewsBoundy

And that's a fact ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Secret Army on 10:25 - Jan 28 with 735 viewsSirjohnalot

Secret Army on 08:12 - Jan 28 by mangohilljack

The reason surrounding the above is up for debate and that is exactly what I posted with a bit of context.

The post's may sound absurd to those who believe everything the government (proven liars) tell them but the world itself is a bit absurd at the moment with everything that is going on.

If you don't like the civil debate about things being discussed the world over then scroll on.

Civil debate can also allow people to protest that the original post is absolute nonsense as this is.
Secret Army on 10:35 - Jan 28 with 720 viewscontroversial_jack

Secret Army on 08:42 - Jan 28 by Boundy

And that's a fact ?

Of course.I only post facts
Login to get fewer ads

Secret Army on 10:43 - Jan 28 with 712 viewsScotia

You were completely taken in by 15 minute cities, climate lockdowns and the interpretation of them by people posting on the Internet. Before you consider anti vax stuff.

I don't think illegal immigration is a conspiracy. Its happening in the UK most countries of the world every day.

If you had taken a step back and thought it sounded a bit absurd you could have found the original source of the conspiracy and would have seen. A simple Google search was all that was needed.

You didn't think it sounded absurd or look in to it further because you want to believe it. Then we end up with a bonkers thread such as this.

Think for yourself.

I'd love someone to explain to me what is so bad about the concept of a 15 minute city.
Secret Army on 10:49 - Jan 28 with 707 viewsSTID2017

Secret Army on 06:21 - Jan 27 by mangohilljack

I'm not in any way suggesting my post is 100% accurate. Hence the request for other's thoughts.
That said I wouldn't rule it out as it seems 95% of those crossing the channel are young men, If people have any other suggestions I'm all ears.

but it's a very strange situation and just like everything else going on in the world has people divided

Young men who may well be persecuted in their own countries or are moving to try and earn money to send back to their families.
A trait as old as time and probably how many of us ended up being born in the UK, following immigration from Ireland, Europe etc.
Many of the children I was in Catholic school with had parents from Ireland, Italy, Poland and the Ukraine.
Plus England and Scotland.
Nothing sinister to see here

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Secret Army on 12:16 - Jan 28 with 684 viewsKilkennyjack

Secret Army on 15:06 - Jan 27 by felixstowe_jack

They are fit economic migrants seeking a better standard of living than their country of origin. Free healthcare, free education, free accommodation and benefits until they can find jobs in either the black economy or otherwise.

Do you think that the fact that they are not allowed to work is helpful ?

Beware of the Risen People

Secret Army on 12:20 - Jan 28 with 681 viewsKilkennyjack

Secret Army on 15:12 - Jan 27 by Whiterockin

What I can't understand is if this country is so bad after Brexit, why are they risking their lives to come here instead of staying in France.

Maybe they learnt English when the Empire invaded their own lands…?
Or maybe they have family here due to old Empire links..?

Unlikely to be the weather or the welcome.

Secret Army on 12:22 - Jan 28 with 679 viewsKilkennyjack

Secret Army on 10:49 - Jan 28 by STID2017

Young men who may well be persecuted in their own countries or are moving to try and earn money to send back to their families.
A trait as old as time and probably how many of us ended up being born in the UK, following immigration from Ireland, Europe etc.
Many of the children I was in Catholic school with had parents from Ireland, Italy, Poland and the Ukraine.

Well said.

Secret Army on 12:36 - Jan 28 with 671 viewsSullutaCreturned

Secret Army on 12:20 - Jan 28 by Kilkennyjack

Maybe they learnt English when the Empire invaded their own lands…?
Or maybe they have family here due to old Empire links..?

Unlikely to be the weather or the welcome.

Funny then that so many come here from countries that were under other Empires?
Secret Army on 13:06 - Jan 28 with 656 viewsBoundy

Secret Army on 10:35 - Jan 28 by controversial_jack

Of course.I only post facts

And yet you've never presented any , on any topic

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Secret Army on 13:30 - Jan 28 with 636 viewsFlashberryjack

Secret Army on 10:49 - Jan 28 by STID2017

So do you think we should have an immigration policy, or should we allow in anyone that wants to come here ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Secret Army on 17:15 - Jan 28 with 590 viewsKilkennyjack

Secret Army on 12:36 - Jan 28 by SullutaCreturned

Funny then that so many come here from countries that were under other Empires?

If you dont think the English language is a draw then fair enough.

It is though ….

Secret Army on 17:16 - Jan 28 with 588 viewsKilkennyjack

Secret Army on 13:30 - Jan 28 by Flashberryjack

So do you think we should have an immigration policy, or should we allow in anyone that wants to come here ?

We certainly should.

Without legal routes in, then people will try illegal methods.

Secret Army on 17:19 - Jan 28 with 586 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Secret Army on 17:16 - Jan 28 by Kilkennyjack

We certainly should.

Without legal routes in, then people will try illegal methods.

There are legal routes. This is how hundreds of thousands of people come here legally.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Secret Army on 17:29 - Jan 28 with 568 viewsSirjohnalot

Secret Army on 17:19 - Jan 28 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

There are legal routes. This is how hundreds of thousands of people come here legally.

Only from certain countries. Braverman couldn’t answer when asked that very question
Secret Army on 19:42 - Jan 28 with 524 viewsKilkennyjack

Secret Army on 17:29 - Jan 28 by Sirjohnalot

Only from certain countries. Braverman couldn’t answer when asked that very question

Exactly.

Secret Army on 19:44 - Jan 28 with 524 views1462jack

Good bye cash

https://www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/jobs.cgi?jcode=1835241

Save you a bit of time scroll down to key accountabilities
Secret Army on 19:46 - Jan 28 with 521 viewsDr_Winston

If they were serious they wouldn't be putting a Grade 6 in charge.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Secret Army on 19:50 - Jan 28 with 515 views1462jack

Secret Army on 19:46 - Jan 28 by Dr_Winston

If they were serious they wouldn't be putting a Grade 6 in charge.

Ah I get it they put the job advertisement up for a giggle
Secret Army on 19:56 - Jan 28 with 510 viewsDr_Winston

Secret Army on 19:50 - Jan 28 by 1462jack

Ah I get it they put the job advertisement up for a giggle

Now you're getting it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024