Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Secret Army 05:19 - Jan 27 with 3902 viewsmangohilljack

What is everybody's thoughts on the secret army being smuggled into the UK under the guise of refugee's?
Boatfull's of young fighting aged men crossing the channel on a daily basis and being put up in hotels paid for by the citizens.
if the government wanted to they could put an end to it tomorrow but they don't, so what is the reason why?
Are they being brought in to police future lockdowns? We all know they are trying to bring in 15 minute cities and man made future pandemics are on the horizon (they've already told us) and knowing the British army are not likely go around kicking doors in of their own people. Then maybe the secret army are being brought in for this reason.

Whatever the reason it is not going to be a good thing
Secret Army on 05:52 - Jan 27 with 2258 viewsSirjohnalot

This is probably the most absurd post I’ve ever read. Considering some of the stuff that’s uploaded that’s quite an achievement.
Secret Army on 06:09 - Jan 27 with 2226 viewsDr_Parnassus

You are a very good poster, but I’m afraid I will side with John on this one.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Secret Army on 06:21 - Jan 27 with 2242 viewsmangohilljack

I'm not in any way suggesting my post is 100% accurate. Hence the request for other's thoughts.
That said I wouldn't rule it out as it seems 95% of those crossing the channel are young men, If people have any other suggestions I'm all ears.

but it's a very strange situation and just like everything else going on in the world has people divided
Secret Army on 06:42 - Jan 27 with 2206 viewsDr_Parnassus

Secret Army on 06:21 - Jan 27 by mangohilljack

I'm not in any way suggesting my post is 100% accurate. Hence the request for other's thoughts.
That said I wouldn't rule it out as it seems 95% of those crossing the channel are young men, If people have any other suggestions I'm all ears.

but it's a very strange situation and just like everything else going on in the world has people divided

Just the coddled world we live in I think.

People cry racist at the drop of a hat and this plays into the leftist vote, which has been manipulated by the media to make the majority of floating votes side with their maddening ideology.

The more they pander to these crazy people the better the voting tends to be.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Secret Army on 06:56 - Jan 27 with 2222 viewspencoedjack

Wow.
Secret Army on 07:21 - Jan 27 with 2196 viewsDr_Winston

The delays at the Social Passport office must be ridiculous because I haven't had mine yet.

Still waiting on those perpetual lockdowns too. It's a very poorly organised conspiracy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Secret Army on 11:18 - Jan 27 with 2092 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

What is the name of this movie and when is it out?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Secret Army on 11:34 - Jan 27 with 2072 viewsSirjohnalot

Secret Army on 11:18 - Jan 27 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It's a secret
Login to get fewer ads

Secret Army on 12:08 - Jan 27 with 2028 viewsThurrockJack92

I think they are a mix of opportunists and genuinely desperate people, not the great heathen army mark 2.

I don't know how anyone can look at this government or indeed most governments around the world and come to the conclusion that they are capable of pulling off such a complex conspiracy.
Secret Army on 12:08 - Jan 27 with 2027 viewsBoundy

I never realsised Australia was so full of the wierd and not so wonderful , must be all that sun

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Secret Army on 12:20 - Jan 27 with 2005 viewsWhiterockin

Secret Army on 12:08 - Jan 27 by Boundy

I never realsised Australia was so full of the wierd and not so wonderful , must be all that sun

History says that we used to send them there for a reason.
Secret Army on 12:28 - Jan 27 with 1973 viewskrunchykarrot

How much are Anderson shelters to rent in your area?
Secret Army on 12:33 - Jan 27 with 1955 viewscontroversial_jack

Meanwhile, Israeli troops kill loads of Palestinian civilians, and the US continues bombing Somalia
Secret Army on 12:39 - Jan 27 with 1937 viewsKilkennyjack

No need to worry, the uk has taken back control of our borders. 🇬🇧

Also we have the esteemed Clandestine Channel Threat Commander
Dan O'Mahoney. Been in post since 2020.🇬🇧

You can relax, PM Johnson was ahead of the game as you would expect.

Beware of the Risen People

Secret Army on 13:06 - Jan 27 with 1901 viewsBoundy

Secret Army on 12:33 - Jan 27 by controversial_jack

Meanwhile, Israeli troops kill loads of Palestinian civilians, and the US continues bombing Somalia

and the beat goes on

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Secret Army on 14:15 - Jan 27 with 1851 viewsjojaca

Secret Army on 13:06 - Jan 27 by Boundy

and the beat goes on

I got shown documents yesterday about these young men on the boats are being housed in care home in Llanelli.

Even when you know, you never know?

Secret Army on 14:26 - Jan 27 with 1832 viewsScotia

It's the second time he's posted this. Last time it was in the "climate lockdown" thread which was started with an almost equally absurd post.

He's completely taken in with online conspiracy.
Secret Army on 14:36 - Jan 27 with 1817 viewsFlashberryjack

Secret Army on 14:15 - Jan 27 by jojaca

I got shown documents yesterday about these young men on the boats are being housed in care home in Llanelli.

They may look like young men, but they claim to be over 80 years old, that's why they will be housed in care homes.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Secret Army on 15:06 - Jan 27 with 1791 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Secret Army on 06:21 - Jan 27 by mangohilljack

They are fit economic migrants seeking a better standard of living than their country of origin. Free healthcare, free education, free accommodation and benefits until they can find jobs in either the black economy or otherwise.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Secret Army on 15:12 - Jan 27 with 1781 viewsWhiterockin

Secret Army on 15:06 - Jan 27 by felixstowe_jack

They are fit economic migrants seeking a better standard of living than their country of origin. Free healthcare, free education, free accommodation and benefits until they can find jobs in either the black economy or otherwise.

What I can't understand is if this country is so bad after Brexit, why are they risking their lives to come here instead of staying in France.
Secret Army on 15:18 - Jan 27 with 1764 viewscontroversial_jack

Secret Army on 15:06 - Jan 27 by felixstowe_jack

Misinformed once again. They want to work. They don't come here for our welfare system, as it's not very good and they can get better in many other European countries.
Secret Army on 15:45 - Jan 27 with 1727 viewsFlashberryjack

Secret Army on 15:18 - Jan 27 by controversial_jack

Misinformed once again. They want to work. They don't come here for our welfare system, as it's not very good and they can get better in many other European countries.

Plenty of work in France, and nicer weather.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Secret Army on 15:49 - Jan 27 with 1723 viewsScotia

Secret Army on 11:18 - Jan 27 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I suppose It'll be something to watch when we go in to climate lockdown.
Secret Army on 15:53 - Jan 27 with 1721 viewsThurrockJack92

Secret Army on 15:45 - Jan 27 by Flashberryjack

Plenty of work in France, and nicer weather.

Perhaps the hairy women scare them off.
Secret Army on 15:57 - Jan 27 with 1720 viewsSullutaCreturned

Secret Army on 14:36 - Jan 27 by Flashberryjack

They may look like young men, but they claim to be over 80 years old, that's why they will be housed in care homes.

Meanwhile the over 80's on those boats are claiming to be of school age so they can.....

Answers on a postcard to..Mango Hill, Australia.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024