Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Winston Lineker 19:05 - Mar 9 with 16641 viewsFlashberryjack

Gary Lineker ?
Opinions please.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Gary Winston Lineker on 07:36 - Mar 13 with 1269 viewsKilkennyjack

Gary Winston Lineker on 06:53 - Mar 13 by waynekerr55

Nobody of sound mind wants that. Is it really too much to ask for safe routes (thus taking away the boats), processing of applications and a proper border force as opposed to skeleton staff often from a crony contract (Serco).

Very sensible if you are looking to solve the problem.

But lets be honest ….. this is the Tory party trying to weaponise migrants to get more gammons out to vote for them at the next election. They know it always plays in their favour from the closet racists and swivel eyed loons, as someone once said.
Mostly the uneducated older English who are scared.

Create a ‘them’ to attack, like the EU, Harry/Meghan, Corbyn and the woke, the Irish, the migrants, the Remainers, the black people, the moslem people, the judges, the teachers, the nurses, the unions, the SNP, etc etc. Its almost like they are in politics for the wrong reasons.

Beware of the Risen People

Gary Winston Lineker on 08:07 - Mar 13 with 1226 viewsfelixstowe_jack

MOTD viewing figures increased bt 25% on Saturday. This shows that the so called experts and pundits are not needed. Just concentrate on showing football and cut out the waffle between matches. A shorter programme with only football will be lot cheaper with the inflated salaries of the pundits.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Gary Winston Lineker on 08:08 - Mar 13 with 1223 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Gary Winston Lineker on 07:36 - Mar 13 by Kilkennyjack

Very sensible if you are looking to solve the problem.

But lets be honest ….. this is the Tory party trying to weaponise migrants to get more gammons out to vote for them at the next election. They know it always plays in their favour from the closet racists and swivel eyed loons, as someone once said.
Mostly the uneducated older English who are scared.

Create a ‘them’ to attack, like the EU, Harry/Meghan, Corbyn and the woke, the Irish, the migrants, the Remainers, the black people, the moslem people, the judges, the teachers, the nurses, the unions, the SNP, etc etc. Its almost like they are in politics for the wrong reasons.

They have hardly demonised Corbyn a terrorist supporter who has been kicked out of the Labour Party for his antisemitic and pro Russian views.

Gary Winston Lineker on 10:09 - Mar 13 with 1196 viewsWhiterockin

Back on the BBC.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/entertainment-arts-64938252

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Gary Winston Lineker on 10:58 - Mar 13 with 1152 viewscontroversial_jack

Gary Winston Lineker on 08:07 - Mar 13 by felixstowe_jack

MOTD viewing figures increased bt 25% on Saturday. This shows that the so called experts and pundits are not needed. Just concentrate on showing football and cut out the waffle between matches. A shorter programme with only football will be lot cheaper with the inflated salaries of the pundits.

Those viewers were just curious
Gary Winston Lineker on 13:11 - Mar 13 with 1094 viewsKilkennyjack

The boy Lineker has won 💪

Beware of the Risen People

Gary Winston Lineker on 14:12 - Mar 13 with 1039 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Gary Winston Lineker on 13:11 - Mar 13 by Kilkennyjack

The boy Lineker has won 💪

He has agreed not to tweet his political views until an independent review on the BBC neutrality stance is carried out .

Looks like a draw to me. But then I am neutral not bigoted.

Gary Winston Lineker on 15:42 - Mar 13 with 994 viewsReslovenSwan1

We all dance to the tune of the BBC luvvies. What they want they get. This deal will not last long as Gary is having a bit of a laugh to see what he can get away with.

He Wrighty and Shearer are cheeky chappie chancers out for what hey can get like all footballers. Their did it as footballers and now do it as BBC divas. The freelancers presumably have agents that talk to each other.

Gary now employs Alistair Campbell to do his bidding.

When David Kelly told the BBC there were no Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq (correctly) Alistair Campbell and g his chums jumped on the BBC and got the chairman to resign and apologise. Kelly was hauled over hot coals and humiliated by bullies from the Labour party. He was fond dead in forest a few days later alleged suicide. Kelly was proven right.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Gary Winston Lineker on 16:20 - Mar 13 with 967 viewsBadgeman

Gary Winston Lineker on 15:42 - Mar 13 by ReslovenSwan1

We all dance to the tune of the BBC luvvies. What they want they get. This deal will not last long as Gary is having a bit of a laugh to see what he can get away with.

He Wrighty and Shearer are cheeky chappie chancers out for what hey can get like all footballers. Their did it as footballers and now do it as BBC divas. The freelancers presumably have agents that talk to each other.

Gary now employs Alistair Campbell to do his bidding.

When David Kelly told the BBC there were no Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq (correctly) Alistair Campbell and g his chums jumped on the BBC and got the chairman to resign and apologise. Kelly was hauled over hot coals and humiliated by bullies from the Labour party. He was fond dead in forest a few days later alleged suicide. Kelly was proven right.

You lost, get over it. Stop being such a whining little snowflake and suck it up buttercup.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Gary Winston Lineker on 16:32 - Mar 13 with 963 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Gary Winston Lineker on 14:12 - Mar 13 by felixstowe_jack

He has agreed not to tweet his political views until an independent review on the BBC neutrality stance is carried out .

It feels like there is more to come here, the BBC management and governors will be wary of being 'held hostage' again.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Gary Winston Lineker on 17:27 - Mar 13 with 933 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11854251/Gary-Lineker-man-destroyed-BBC

BBC soon to become a subscription and advert hosting channel?

Argus!

Gary Winston Lineker on 17:48 - Mar 13 with 925 viewsGwyn737

I agree that it’s not winning and losing and no one will be completely satisfied whatever the outcome.

I’m not sure it’ll affect Lineker, mind. Almost immediately after being reinstated he tweeted about small boats.
Gary Winston Lineker on 17:50 - Mar 13 with 924 viewsGwyn737

Gary Winston Lineker on 17:27 - Mar 13 by Wingstandwood

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11854251/Gary-Lineker-man-destroyed-BBC

*say a small number of Tory MPs in The Mail.
Gary Winston Lineker on 17:58 - Mar 13 with 921 viewsGwyn737

Gary Winston Lineker on 17:27 - Mar 13 by Wingstandwood

Gary Winston Lineker on 18:40 - Mar 13 with 905 viewsSullutaCreturned

Gary Winston Lineker on 17:50 - Mar 13 by Gwyn737

The BBC should be self sustaining, it should have adverts and not a license fee.

Without interference form the government it would be better, more likley to be impartial and it wouldn't pay stupid salaries to "stars" unless it could afford it and not rely on mugs being forced to pay.
Gary Winston Lineker on 18:42 - Mar 13 with 903 viewsmajorraglan

Most media organisations are seeing this as a climb down by the BBC and a victory for Lineker.

The review is an independent review of BBC social media guidelines , nothing to do with neutrality. I’m not condoning what Lineker has done, but it can’t be right that he’s been withdrawn when people like Andrew Neil can tweet on political matters. There needs to be consistency across the entire political spectrum. In terms of neutrality, I think the BBC are in a difficult spot, I think they’re right of centre as is reflected by the people parachuted in by central government, however when it comes to comedians and humour there is defo a tilt towards the left. When you look at programmes like Question Time, there is in my opinion a tilt to the right. There are usually representatives from the main parties plus a journalist from a right leaning newspaper. Oakshott bring 1 such recent example.
Gary Winston Lineker on 18:45 - Mar 13 with 903 viewsGwyn737

Gary Winston Lineker on 18:40 - Mar 13 by SullutaCreturned

The BBC should be self sustaining, it should have adverts and not a license fee.

Without interference form the government it would be better, more likley to be impartial and it wouldn't pay stupid salaries to "stars" unless it could afford it and not rely on mugs being forced to pay.

I think it’s great value for money and I love the no ads.
Gary Winston Lineker on 20:28 - Mar 13 with 870 viewsReslovenSwan1

Gary Winston Lineker on 16:20 - Mar 13 by Badgeman

You lost, get over it. Stop being such a whining little snowflake and suck it up buttercup.

I have not lost anything. I do not eat Walker Crisps with their hydrogenated fats. He and his mates are having a laugh at you and pocketing £100k a week having a bit of a giggle. They are too big to be off hired. They are not even BBC staff so cannot be sacked.

Jason Mohamed a big favourite on here is a Welsh speaking Muslim form Cardiff and un-sackable due to all the boxes he ticks. £300,000 is small gravy compared to Gary.

I cannot wait to see picture of 18 year old Shearer and Wrighty again. It is so funny.

Gary Winston Lineker on 20:41 - Mar 13 with 847 viewswaynekerr55

Gary Winston Lineker on 20:28 - Mar 13 by ReslovenSwan1

I have not lost anything. I do not eat Walker Crisps with their hydrogenated fats. He and his mates are having a laugh at you and pocketing £100k a week having a bit of a giggle. They are too big to be off hired. They are not even BBC staff so cannot be sacked.

Jason Mohamed a big favourite on here is a Welsh speaking Muslim form Cardiff and un-sackable due to all the boxes he ticks. £300,000 is small gravy compared to Gary.

I cannot wait to see picture of 18 year old Shearer and Wrighty again. It is so funny.

What a ridiculous thing to say.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Gary Winston Lineker on 20:46 - Mar 13 with 845 viewsGwyn737

Gary Winston Lineker on 20:41 - Mar 13 by waynekerr55

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Nor just ridiculous. Awful.
Gary Winston Lineker on 21:05 - Mar 13 with 836 viewsFireboy2

Gary Winston Lineker on 17:50 - Mar 13 by Gwyn737

Aye the 'impartial bbc' coming from the daily fail 🙄
Gary Winston Lineker on 21:45 - Mar 13 with 803 viewsBadgeman

Gary Winston Lineker on 20:28 - Mar 13 by ReslovenSwan1

You’re so desperate not to have backed the wrong horse you’re ranting about David Kelly’s death and Jason Mohammed.

Hilarious melt down.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Gary Winston Lineker on 00:04 - Mar 14 with 741 viewsReslovenSwan1

Gary Winston Lineker on 21:45 - Mar 13 by Badgeman

You’re so desperate not to have backed the wrong horse you’re ranting about David Kelly’s death and Jason Mohammed.

Hilarious melt down.

BBC has no backbone and never has. I never thought Gary would as a sub contractor be released for one moment. in my world sub contractors who become unreliable get released.

Luvvies rule. £40 k a week. Its a joke.

Gary Winston Lineker on 01:09 - Mar 14 with 714 viewsmangohilljack

Shame there wasn't this much support for Matt le Tiss when he was standing up for human rights and the forgotten people who "took one to save grandma"
Gary Winston Lineker on 08:57 - Mar 14 with 658 viewsmajorraglan

Gary Winston Lineker on 00:04 - Mar 14 by ReslovenSwan1

BBC has no backbone and never has. I never thought Gary would as a sub contractor be released for one moment. in my world sub contractors who become unreliable get released.

Luvvies rule. £40 k a week. Its a joke.

In my opinion the BBC board got it wrong in that he should never have been suspended in the first place.

The BBC suspended Lineker for his tweets, however other prominent presenters who’ve done very similar things and posted tweets on political matters haven’t been suspended, so there is a huge inconsistency in how Lineker has been treated in comparison to some others. I’m not defending what Lineker said for 1 minute, but I am defending his right to say it because others who have done almost identical things have never been sanctioned or pulled up. I honestly believe the BBC management (which has a number of key figures heavily connected to the Conservative Party) has buckled under pressure from the Government who don’t like what he’s said and any criticism.

There needs to be clear guidance as to what is acceptable and what isn’t, there also needs to be consistent of those rules afterwards and anyone who beaches them is dealt with in a fair and consistent manner.

I don’t believe Lineker has become unreliable, but I don’t agree with his £40k per week salary.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024