Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread 23:34 - Jan 31 with 20311 viewsModeratorC

Updates on the game below.

Swansea City Special : The must win game that both sides must win ! 2nd Feb 2024 11:58
The Swans assembled this morning at Fairwood with three new faces to meet and greet from the latest transfer window. Ronald, Saigo Jr and Przemysław Płacheta all come in. Ronald Pereira Martins on a permanent transfer, Placheta on a short term contract and Saigo Jr on loan until the end of the season. 0

Swans all out for the win ! 3rd Feb 2024 08:00
This afternoon’s big game comes straight out of Swansea as they take on Plymouth Argyle : (KO 3pm) Luke Williams is extremely happy with the January transfer window, but urges caution on two of his new players starting the game. 0

Swans injury crisis & Argyle confident of the win 3rd Feb 2024 11:10
All the latest team news today from both camps for this EFL fixture. Plus managers comments, and of course at 2pm we deliver the managers selections for todays game. 0

As if by magic : The Swans throw it away again 3rd Feb 2024 17:45
It wasn’t a bad game, but the Swans should have wrapped this up in the first half. The positive was Ronald, the negatives is sadly Jerry Yates who again missed an absolute sitter in the first half. He wasn’t totally to blame as the same happened in the second half for substitute Charlie a Patino. The other concern has to be the low turn out from the home fans. With lots of empty seats if there were 14,500 there I would be surprised. 0

TEAM NEWS : Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle 3rd Feb 2024 13:31
Both sides have fresh blood from their January transfer business. The Swans have a long injury latest is Harry Darling. 1

Sam Allison is the ref, so far this season he has issued seventy seven yellow cards and one red in twenty games. He will be assisted by Richard Wild and Mark Pottage while the fourth official is Ben Atkinson.

More to follow.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 12:33 - Feb 2 with 2873 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 09:31 - Feb 1 by Whiterockin

Fulton will get an early yellow on Whittaker, furthermore he will be expecting it.

2-0 Swansea a bare 16,000.

I lol be watching and recording the start of Wales.
Might be a good day
That said,my missus is relocating the Waterford Crystal .
Don’t know why !
I do have firm for going into the garden and smashing items to pieces . I’m best left alone

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 13:43 - Feb 2 with 2794 viewsherbie

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 12:15 - Feb 2 by PawelAbbott

I think we will go with the 3 new guys and Lowe up front in a fluid interchanging attack, with the 4 rotating their position.
Very similar to Barcelona with Ronaldinho in the early 2000s.
I'm going for a 4 or 5 nil win, with some of the most exciting, fluid attacking ever seen at the ground

You do know Lowe is injured?
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 13:58 - Feb 2 with 2773 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 13:43 - Feb 2 by herbie

You do know Lowe is injured?

Don't wake him up from his dream.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:56 - Feb 2 with 2667 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 12:15 - Feb 2 by PawelAbbott

I think we will go with the 3 new guys and Lowe up front in a fluid interchanging attack, with the 4 rotating their position.
Very similar to Barcelona with Ronaldinho in the early 2000s.
I'm going for a 4 or 5 nil win, with some of the most exciting, fluid attacking ever seen at the ground

What ew been smoking mush..
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 18:36 - Feb 2 with 2502 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:56 - Feb 2 by angryjack

What ew been smoking mush..

No future in dope is there

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 10:15 - Feb 3 with 2189 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans all out for the win ! 3rd Feb 2024 08:00
This afternoon’s big game comes straight out of Swansea as they take on Plymouth Argyle : (KO 3pm) Luke Williams is extremely happy with the January transfer window, but urges caution on two of his new players starting the game. 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 11:24 - Feb 3 with 2103 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans injury crisis & Argyle confident of the win 3rd Feb 2024 11:10
All the latest team news today from both camps for this EFL fixture. Plus managers comments, and of course at 2pm we deliver the managers selections for todays game. 0

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 13:37 - Feb 3 with 1976 viewsKeithHaynes

TEAM NEWS : Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle 3rd Feb 2024 13:31
Both sides have fresh blood from their January transfer business. The Swans have a long injury latest is Harry Darling. 1

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 14:06 - Feb 3 with 1933 viewsKeithHaynes

Naughton and Fulton start …

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 14:11 - Feb 3 with 1911 viewsRichardO

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 14:06 - Feb 3 by KeithHaynes

Underwhelmed.
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 14:12 - Feb 3 with 1896 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 14:11 - Feb 3 by RichardO

Underwhelmed.

Dear God

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 14:16 - Feb 3 with 1885 viewsraynor94

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 14:06 - Feb 3 by KeithHaynes

I am absolutely gobsmacked and Cooper as well

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 14:18 - Feb 3 with 1858 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 14:16 - Feb 3 by raynor94

I am absolutely gobsmacked and Cooper as well

I’m not RY.
I have a feeling,a horrible feeling about our latest coach.
Naughton was finished three years ago,
Fulton is done
Cooper O think isn’t too bad
Hope Ronald proves something of joy though. He well might .
Hope

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 14:21 - Feb 3 with 1849 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 14:18 - Feb 3 by onehunglow

I’m not RY.
I have a feeling,a horrible feeling about our latest coach.
Naughton was finished three years ago,
Fulton is done
Cooper O think isn’t too bad
Hope Ronald proves something of joy though. He well might .
Hope

Nailed on win for us then.

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 14:21 - Feb 3 with 1834 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 14:21 - Feb 3 by Whiterockin

Nailed on win for us then.

Well, Plymouth without and away win nd a returning Swansea player and one who was royally shafted .
Hope

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 14:36 - Feb 3 with 1778 viewsbuilthjack

5-1

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 14:48 - Feb 3 with 1734 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 14:36 - Feb 3 by builthjack

5-1

I’m going for 4-2

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 14:51 - Feb 3 with 1707 viewsunion_jack

I’m worried about this on tbh. It’s one we should win but if we don’t, and given the fixtures coming up I think we couid be in deep doo-doo. This is one we should expect 3 points from and we all know what happens in those circumstances.

Still 🙏🤞

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 14:56 - Feb 3 with 1685 viewsKeithHaynes

Not a good turn out.

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 14:57 - Feb 3 with 1682 viewsTreforys_Jack

Hope we get a faster start than we've been doing recently. Fukton must e amazing in training, that's all i can say, surely you have to start Joe, even if be can't do 90mins.sttange, oh well, coys
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:18 - Feb 3 with 1593 viewsonehunglow

I like Ron

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:20 - Feb 3 with 1585 viewsThrasher6

Ffs...Whittaker
[Post edited 3 Feb 15:21]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:20 - Feb 3 with 1574 viewsonehunglow

Had to happen
This kid not good enough for us

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:23 - Feb 3 with 1514 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:20 - Feb 3 by Thrasher6

Ffs...Whittaker
[Post edited 3 Feb 15:21]

Troublesome !
Certainly is

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:29 - Feb 3 with 1401 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:18 - Feb 3 by onehunglow

I like Ron

You do like Ron Ron
You do like Ron.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024