Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread 23:34 - Jan 31 with 20317 viewsModeratorC

Updates on the game below.

Swansea City Special : The must win game that both sides must win ! 2nd Feb 2024 11:58
The Swans assembled this morning at Fairwood with three new faces to meet and greet from the latest transfer window. Ronald, Saigo Jr and Przemysław Płacheta all come in. Ronald Pereira Martins on a permanent transfer, Placheta on a short term contract and Saigo Jr on loan until the end of the season. 0

Swans all out for the win ! 3rd Feb 2024 08:00
This afternoon’s big game comes straight out of Swansea as they take on Plymouth Argyle : (KO 3pm) Luke Williams is extremely happy with the January transfer window, but urges caution on two of his new players starting the game. 0

Swans injury crisis & Argyle confident of the win 3rd Feb 2024 11:10
All the latest team news today from both camps for this EFL fixture. Plus managers comments, and of course at 2pm we deliver the managers selections for todays game. 0

As if by magic : The Swans throw it away again 3rd Feb 2024 17:45
It wasn’t a bad game, but the Swans should have wrapped this up in the first half. The positive was Ronald, the negatives is sadly Jerry Yates who again missed an absolute sitter in the first half. He wasn’t totally to blame as the same happened in the second half for substitute Charlie a Patino. The other concern has to be the low turn out from the home fans. With lots of empty seats if there were 14,500 there I would be surprised. 0

TEAM NEWS : Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle 3rd Feb 2024 13:31
Both sides have fresh blood from their January transfer business. The Swans have a long injury latest is Harry Darling. 1

Sam Allison is the ref, so far this season he has issued seventy seven yellow cards and one red in twenty games. He will be assisted by Richard Wild and Mark Pottage while the fourth official is Ben Atkinson.

More to follow.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:31 - Feb 3 with 2521 viewsTreforys_Jack

Ronald is light years ahead of anything else on the pitch in a white shirt.
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:31 - Feb 3 with 2519 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 14:57 - Feb 3 by Treforys_Jack

Hope we get a faster start than we've been doing recently. Fukton must e amazing in training, that's all i can say, surely you have to start Joe, even if be can't do 90mins.sttange, oh well, coys

He’s contributed nothing so far

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:31 - Feb 3 with 2513 viewsKeithHaynes

Just can’t take our chances.

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:32 - Feb 3 with 2481 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:29 - Feb 3 by Whiterockin

You do like Ron Ron
You do like Ron.

He is the only player with sone spirit and energy.
He should be nurtured .
Deserves support from teammates

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:33 - Feb 3 with 2471 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:32 - Feb 3 by onehunglow

He is the only player with sone spirit and energy.
He should be nurtured .
Deserves support from teammates

Tymon is decent today

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:35 - Feb 3 with 2410 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:33 - Feb 3 by KeithHaynes

Tymon is decent today

He is Keith
Ron is exciting the crowd
Gonna be very popular .
We ll probably sell him in the summer

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:38 - Feb 3 with 2381 viewsonehunglow

Grimes really is shyte isn’t he?
Let’s be Frank.

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:48 - Feb 3 with 2263 viewsbluenile

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:38 - Feb 3 by onehunglow

Grimes really is shyte isn’t he?
Let’s be Frank.

Grimes must be the worst captain in our history. He kills every game, goes backwards, only has one (mainly useless) foot. 🙄

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:52 - Feb 3 with 2183 viewspete

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:31 - Feb 3 by KeithHaynes

Just can’t take our chances.

agree as i have said on other threads 8 shot 1 on target in first half Plymouth 4 shots 3 on target says a lot
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:53 - Feb 3 with 2171 viewsunion_jack

Paterson should have done better with his chances. He was burying those not so long ago. Yates less so, just a good save.

Plymouth are really not that good but yet again we are struggling to score. It’s got all the hallmarks of not being our day. Yes, another one😡

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:55 - Feb 3 with 2132 viewsRhonddaSwans

offside or not that keeper should be sent off.
If that was an outfield player he would be walking.

Lads we got this game in the 2nd half.

Get the invisible man fulton off
Get Ollie Cooper off

Yeates and pato are going to hit the back of the net today.

Final score Swans 3-2 Plymouth

Poll: Euro 2024 Winner 🏆 Predictions

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:58 - Feb 3 with 2070 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 15:55 - Feb 3 by RhonddaSwans

offside or not that keeper should be sent off.
If that was an outfield player he would be walking.

Lads we got this game in the 2nd half.

Get the invisible man fulton off
Get Ollie Cooper off

Yeates and pato are going to hit the back of the net today.

Final score Swans 3-2 Plymouth

Lay off the drugs mush ..pato having stinker and Yates is just yates its laughable
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 16:01 - Feb 3 with 2068 viewsjackrmee

I can’t watch the game as I’m on another effin’ ferry.

What’s the actual formation look like?
4-2-3-1?
Ollie Cooper and Ronald as out n out wingers?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 16:07 - Feb 3 with 1991 viewsonehunglow

Can see Ron chinning Jerry if he carries on much longer
Hook him and get the Ukrainian on.

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 16:18 - Feb 3 with 1916 viewsonehunglow

Boiling Whittaker then.
Shows why we are where we are
Cretins

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 16:44 - Feb 3 with 1714 viewsunion_jack

As I said, one of those days.

Getting worrying now.

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 16:46 - Feb 3 with 1674 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 16:44 - Feb 3 by union_jack

As I said, one of those days.

Getting worrying now.

Gulls haven’t won all year
Whittaker playing
Naughton starting
Grimes captain
Fulton starting
Yates is beyond words
CF is the one position we needed sorting out

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 16:58 - Feb 3 with 1542 viewsjackrmee

Well over double the possession.
Double shots.
Almost double xG.
Lose 1-0 🤷‍♂️

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 16:58 - Feb 3 with 1534 viewsswan_si

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 16:46 - Feb 3 by onehunglow

Whittaker playing
Naughton starting
Grimes captain
Fulton starting
Yates is beyond words

Have you done the full box of tissues?
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:08 - Feb 3 with 1363 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 16:58 - Feb 3 by swan_si

Have you done the full box of tissues?

Instead of the puerile comment, why not discuss which part of the post you disagree with.

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:09 - Feb 3 with 1346 viewsswan_si

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:08 - Feb 3 by union_jack

Instead of the puerile comment, why not discuss which part of the post you disagree with.

with the duffer? Leave it out.😂
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:12 - Feb 3 with 1304 viewsAnotherJohn

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 16:46 - Feb 3 by onehunglow

Whittaker playing
Naughton starting
Grimes captain
Fulton starting
Yates is beyond words

The Gulls are up the coast a bit from Argyle (Torquay). Thought we made a few chances today but lacked that sharpness upfront that has been our downfall all season. Five points off a relegation place now and some hard games coming up.
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:13 - Feb 3 with 1287 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:09 - Feb 3 by swan_si

with the duffer? Leave it out.😂

Grow up!

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:16 - Feb 3 with 1237 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:12 - Feb 3 by AnotherJohn

The Gulls are up the coast a bit from Argyle (Torquay). Thought we made a few chances today but lacked that sharpness upfront that has been our downfall all season. Five points off a relegation place now and some hard games coming up.

Yet Myko doesn’t get off the bench yet again 🤷‍♂️ He must be sh!t. Flabbergasts me to think how much he cost. What the heck is going on with that one?

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:21 - Feb 3 with 1162 viewsdantheswansman

How they walked away with three points is beyond me, we were by far the better team, on another day that's 3/4 - 1 at half time
Showed lots of promise all over the pitch, Ronald looks a class above and him shouting he wants the ball played forward faster was a breath of fresh air
Even with a loss i am full of confidence now, a little time and a tiny bit more clinical and we are a football team again
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024