Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 20:37 - Oct 19 with 39634 viewsJackbustard

One of his best games in Premier League today for me. Held the ball up well and brought players into play with his strength on the ball. Granted didn't get many chances as he was surrounded by 3 or 4 defenders most of them game but put I a good shift for me,

No doubt some will say he's shit because he doesn't run around like a headless chicken.
Bony on 21:21 - Oct 19 with 2445 viewsGrandPrix

Bony on 21:19 - Oct 19 by lovejuicejack

Still early but so far he has disappointed ... need a loan striker in in January.

Some one said he had a good touch ... its terrible

Dont forget we have Vasquez

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Bony on 21:22 - Oct 19 with 2441 viewsymaohyd

Bony on 21:07 - Oct 19 by GrandPrix

Another 'attack a player thread' our 12 million player signing has scored mind!

Christ this is the reason that I very rarely come on here. The guy cost the Swans a huge. huge outlay. To the extent that our chairman has spoken of his discomfort at the transfer.

It wasn't a vitriolic attack on the player, in another formation he might be very good, but so far Bony and the Swans don't look like an ideal match. I very much hope he scores 15 plus league goals, personally I don't see it..sorry.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Bony on 21:24 - Oct 19 with 2429 viewsJackanapes

The Crazies was on tv the other night. Started me thinking. I'm guessing that these guys all live on the same side of town.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Bony on 21:27 - Oct 19 with 2416 viewsDarran

Bony on 21:22 - Oct 19 by ymaohyd

Christ this is the reason that I very rarely come on here. The guy cost the Swans a huge. huge outlay. To the extent that our chairman has spoken of his discomfort at the transfer.

It wasn't a vitriolic attack on the player, in another formation he might be very good, but so far Bony and the Swans don't look like an ideal match. I very much hope he scores 15 plus league goals, personally I don't see it..sorry.

You have your opinion my friend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bony on 21:28 - Oct 19 with 2410 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

Wasn't his best game today but he done OK considering there was very little space in the final third. Overall I like him, he has 6 goals in 11 games so far which isn't half bad at all.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

Bony on 21:29 - Oct 19 with 2405 viewslovejuicejack

Bony on 21:22 - Oct 19 by ymaohyd

Dont apologize your perfectly entitled to your opinion no matter how much the teabagging bellwhiffers try and shout you down. f*u*c*k em!
Bony on 21:31 - Oct 19 with 2396 viewsymaohyd

Bony on 21:13 - Oct 19 by _

Ah come on..this post needs all the abuse any deviant from Janet to Planet to here can give,

This prick shouldn't be allowed to type, should be strung up by his shrivelled bollocks and marinated in Oldjacks piss.

Stop this idiot.....QUICK.

That's it, im off. Last post from me. 'This prick'!! What an awful forum.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Bony on 21:31 - Oct 19 with 2392 viewsJackanapes

Bony on 21:29 - Oct 19 by lovejuicejack

Dont apologize your perfectly entitled to your opinion no matter how much the teabagging bellwhiffers try and shout you down. f*u*c*k em!

yes but the teabagging bellwhiffers are being shouted down by the bellwhiffing teabaggers.Ugly scenes.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Login to get fewer ads

Bony on 21:32 - Oct 19 with 2384 viewsJackanapes

Bony on 21:31 - Oct 19 by ymaohyd

Well if you're leaving its getting a little better.

Bony on 21:32 - Oct 19 with 2382 viewswr72

Exactly.You can't criticize on here, it's the unwritten law.

I like Bony and think he'll be a success here.But he didn't play well today and didn't link up well with others.Whether the hordes disagrees with that,who gives a f**k?!
Bony on 21:33 - Oct 19 with 2377 viewsDarran

Don't let people like T2C drive you away Butt,you're entitled to your opinion ignore the c*nt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bony on 21:34 - Oct 19 with 2372 viewswr72

I don't blame you mate.People are unable to discuss without resorting to name calling and derision on here.
Bony on 21:34 - Oct 19 with 2370 viewsJackanapes

Whats happened to T2C? He has had a scroogelike awakening, and is now the voice of reason on here. Huzzah.

Bony on 21:35 - Oct 19 with 2363 viewsNeathJack

Bony on 21:04 - Oct 19 by ymaohyd

Shows how opinions can be so different. For £12 mill I thought he was pretty woeful to be honest. I mentioned the irony that exists in football in another thread and here is another example.

Huw Jenkins spoke a few weeks back of his discomfort at such an outlay for a player. For me the irony is that so far HJ and the board must feel like saying 'that is the reason why we need to stick to our principles in the transfer market'!

Something isn't right for me. The blame either lies with ML for not developing the player into our style, not changing our style to suit the player or simply he isn't our type of player, which will really piss HJ and the board off.

Not that he's been a disaster, he has a decent goal tally and is settling into a new league with a new club. In my opinion though...not money well spent.

Completely agree.

I thought Jeremy Charles did more on the pitch today than Bony bar the penalty.
Bony on 21:35 - Oct 19 with 2360 viewsEuropaJack

Cant you handle an opinion in opposition to yourself? youve just done the bit that you said others couldnt do. grow a set and keep posting

Blog: Diplomatic - But Time To Bin International Friendlies

Bony on 21:37 - Oct 19 with 2134 viewsPureRockFury

I love post-victory forum drama, looks so much better in the glow of a 4-0 win.

'Hi dear, you finished on the laptop?'
'yes, I quit the Swans forum'
'but didn't you win 4-0?'
'yes, but someone on the internet called me a prick over my opinion on a player who cost a lot of money'
'that's a shame dear'

Even the bad times were good.

Bony on 21:38 - Oct 19 with 2121 viewsGiff

Bony on 21:09 - Oct 19 by crackerjack

For such a lump of a bloke Bony doesn't half get pushed over easy! His first touch was woeful for most of the game & he's so static! Not sure he's worth the £12m we played for him.... hope he proves me wrong.

I really like the look of Vasquez though & have a feeling he'll prove to be the better buy in the long run.

I think that most of the time he is on his heels instead of being on his toes. So when he goes for the ball he is off balance, because he has to stretch, hence he gets pushed over easily. Also, he seems slow to anticipate things - again on his heels.
Hopefully, in time he will get up to speed in the premiership, but I'm not holding my breath.
Bony on 21:39 - Oct 19 with 2107 viewsjelly

Bony on 21:01 - Oct 19 by jelly

None of these references are suitable so all removed

This post has been edited by an administrator

And what was wrong with my post mods?
Bony on 21:43 - Oct 19 with 2076 viewsBonjour

Some shocking views on here. Bony was very decent today. Held the ball up well, played some good balls through. Michu did sweet fa today - not a mention.

Somebody mentioned Adrian Forbes - I had that conversation today as well. If Bony ran around like that useless **** then he'd be idolised. It seems that not all Swansea fans are educated football fans.

If you wanna look for underperformers today I give you Michu, Dyer(again), Routs(again), Rangel, Davies. There were a few more in the first half that improved second half.

Leon awesome btw.

Get a grip people.
Bony on 21:45 - Oct 19 with 2048 viewsinspector

have i gone back in time? is this is a topic on jason scotland? woah..
Bony on 21:46 - Oct 19 with 2045 viewslovejuicejack

Bony on 21:37 - Oct 19 by PureRockFury

I love post-victory forum drama, looks so much better in the glow of a 4-0 win.

'Hi dear, you finished on the laptop?'
'yes, I quit the Swans forum'
'but didn't you win 4-0?'
'yes, but someone on the internet called me a prick over my opinion on a player who cost a lot of money'
'that's a shame dear'

Bony on 21:49 - Oct 19 with 2030 viewsBonjour

Bony on 21:45 - Oct 19 by inspector

have i gone back in time? is this is a topic on jason scotland? woah..

100%
Bony on 21:49 - Oct 19 with 2027 viewslovejuicejack

Bony on 21:43 - Oct 19 by Bonjour

Some shocking views on here. Bony was very decent today. Held the ball up well, played some good balls through. Michu did sweet fa today - not a mention.

Somebody mentioned Adrian Forbes - I had that conversation today as well. If Bony ran around like that useless **** then he'd be idolised. It seems that not all Swansea fans are educated football fans.

If you wanna look for underperformers today I give you Michu, Dyer(again), Routs(again), Rangel, Davies. There were a few more in the first half that improved second half.

Leon awesome btw.

Get a grip people.

The whole team under performed today its as simple as that and that includes Michu .. I suppose the big difference is that Michu did not cost us 12 mill and he is already a proven goal scorer.

We were dogsh1t today and a better team would of battered us but I am happy with the win, its just frustrating to watch as we can play so much better.
Bony on 21:49 - Oct 19 with 2025 viewsNeath_Jack

Thought Bony was poor first half, his control and first touch were abysmal. Improved second half as did most of the team. He wasn't helped by how deep Michu was dropping back, meaning when he did get the ball he was totally isolated. Done what he's paid to do though and thats score, even if it was a pen. Our players need to be busting a gut to get in the box when we are getting down the wings, too many times it's just Bony in there with 4 or 5 defenders.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Bony on 21:50 - Oct 19 with 2020 viewsNeath_Jack

How long before someone starts slinging the "Its because he's black" card about.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2013 21:52]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024