Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 20:37 - Oct 19 with 39637 viewsJackbustard

One of his best games in Premier League today for me. Held the ball up well and brought players into play with his strength on the ball. Granted didn't get many chances as he was surrounded by 3 or 4 defenders most of them game but put I a good shift for me,

No doubt some will say he's shit because he doesn't run around like a headless chicken.
Bony on 09:45 - Oct 20 with 2063 viewsNeath_Jack

Bony on 09:10 - Oct 20 by DrGonzo

Some hideous comments again. Bony is obviously too black for some.

And there it is. Well done.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Bony on 09:51 - Oct 20 with 2045 viewsNeath_Jack

Bony on 09:01 - Oct 20 by _

It just shows how some on here have no clue about the game. See Jelly and that Ymaohyd or whet ever it is and regrettably Neath Jack on this occasion.

Bony is coming on nicely as fas as I'm concerned and it looks to me that he's really willing to learn and fit in with our style of play.

The above and some other un-necessary dissenters would do well to forget the price we paid for him. See our squad as a whole with Vasquez, Michu and Bony all useful options up front and everyone eels for that matter who are all together fighting for us to give us more seasons in the Premier League and enjoyment in cups.

In other words....back off.

Chris, we are not a team of world class superstars, all our players have faults, so it only follows when someone posts up hyperbole about how fantastic a player is then others will point out their flaws, it's what happens on a forum and even more so down the boozer. I gave my reasons why i thought Bony was mostly ineffective yesterday, the biggest one for me is he doesn't get support from midfielders/wingers busting a gut to get in the box and therefore giving him some room. There is no excuse however for his poor first touch in the first half yesterday, it was poor, you cannot dress that up. He improved second half. If that means i have no clue about the game then so be it, i'll live with that i'm sure.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Bony on 10:01 - Oct 20 with 2026 viewsSkipTheJack

I thought Bony played well at Southampton last time out, and played well again yesterday. He's definitely holding the ball up better and is getting more used to doing what we need him to do.

I remember that Jason Scotland struggled to score during our first couple of months in the Championship, and people were calling him s**t. He went on to score 24 goals.
Bony on 10:06 - Oct 20 with 2017 viewslovejuicejack

Funny how its only you who has mentioned his color .... a very hideous comment by you.
Bony on 10:06 - Oct 20 with 2016 viewsNeath_Jack

Bony on 10:01 - Oct 20 by SkipTheJack

I thought Bony played well at Southampton last time out, and played well again yesterday. He's definitely holding the ball up better and is getting more used to doing what we need him to do.

I remember that Jason Scotland struggled to score during our first couple of months in the Championship, and people were calling him s**t. He went on to score 24 goals.

I don't think anyone is calling him sh1t? And he definitely hasn't struggled to score either.

People are too quick to jump on constructive criticism as slagging someone off. There is never a happy medium on here aye. Over dramatics rule.

Bony on 10:20 - Oct 20 with 2014 views_

Bony on 09:51 - Oct 20 by Neath_Jack

Chris, we are not a team of world class superstars, all our players have faults, so it only follows when someone posts up hyperbole about how fantastic a player is then others will point out their flaws, it's what happens on a forum and even more so down the boozer. I gave my reasons why i thought Bony was mostly ineffective yesterday, the biggest one for me is he doesn't get support from midfielders/wingers busting a gut to get in the box and therefore giving him some room. There is no excuse however for his poor first touch in the first half yesterday, it was poor, you cannot dress that up. He improved second half. If that means i have no clue about the game then so be it, i'll live with that i'm sure.

Hey, I mean the other Neath Jack with the pithy Jeremy Charles comment.

I'm not sure I agree with you when you say he falls over too easy but I see that as fair constructive criticism, as opposed to the other NJ's comments

I enjoy your posts mate.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Bony on 10:35 - Oct 20 with 1996 viewsSenhin

Oh for f*ck's sake people...

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Bony on 10:47 - Oct 20 with 1975 viewsJackbustard

I said he put in a good shift, hardly saying he was fantastic.

Fan posts positive thread after 4 - 0 win shocker.
Login to get fewer ads

Bony on 10:53 - Oct 20 with 1954 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bony on 10:47 - Oct 20 by Jackbustard

I said he put in a good shift, hardly saying he was fantastic.

Fan posts positive thread after 4 - 0 win shocker.

Yes. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Nice to see you yesterday btw. Pity we can't run any more away trips like Charlton. It's the first time I've ever vomited out of the back of a minibus on a motorway before. Thanks to those who held the doors open and thanks to you for holding me by the belt so I didn't end up on the car I threw up on

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bony on 10:54 - Oct 20 with 1951 viewsDr_Winston

Everyone had a sh*t first half yesterday. Not sure what point there is in singling individual players out for it when you could point the finger at 1-11.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony on 10:56 - Oct 20 with 1946 viewsDrGonzo

Bony on 10:06 - Oct 20 by lovejuicejack

Funny how its only you who has mentioned his color .... a very hideous comment by you.

A tad dramatic maybe.
Bony on 11:00 - Oct 20 with 1930 viewsJackbustard

Do people actually watch the game or just make up things to suit their argument. I can count at least 5 times in the 1st half where Bony made runs into the box only for the ball to be over hit or not clear the first man from out wide. Maybe that's his fault as well though.
Bony on 11:01 - Oct 20 with 1922 viewsJackbustard

Bony on 10:53 - Oct 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Nice to see you yesterday btw. Pity we can't run any more away trips like Charlton. It's the first time I've ever vomited out of the back of a minibus on a motorway before. Thanks to those who held the doors open and thanks to you for holding me by the belt so I didn't end up on the car I threw up on

Ha ha ha that was a top trip, days of the mini bus have gone mate. I'm running a 52 sweater executive coach to Fulham if you fancy it. Just sent you a pm.
Bony on 11:13 - Oct 20 with 1902 viewsMorfa_Same

All the criticism is down to his transfer fee. If we'd signed him for £2m everyone would be saying he's doing fine.

We do seem to have overpaid, which really isn't Bony's fault, but I think the board will be more cautious about making this kind of 'marquee' signing in future.

Personally I think he's 'done alright' this season, and has definitely shown signs of improvement over the last two matches. We need to be patient with him and not too critical. He's young enough that he's still learning as a player, and could yet turn into a beast if we develop him wisely.
Bony on 11:16 - Oct 20 with 1894 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 11:13 - Oct 20 by Morfa_Same

All the criticism is down to his transfer fee. If we'd signed him for £2m everyone would be saying he's doing fine.

We do seem to have overpaid, which really isn't Bony's fault, but I think the board will be more cautious about making this kind of 'marquee' signing in future.

Personally I think he's 'done alright' this season, and has definitely shown signs of improvement over the last two matches. We need to be patient with him and not too critical. He's young enough that he's still learning as a player, and could yet turn into a beast if we develop him wisely.

He's more than capable of making that £12m look like a bargain IMO.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony on 11:24 - Oct 20 with 1881 viewsswancity

Bony on 11:16 - Oct 20 by Dr_Winston

Decidedly average yesterday but is powerful with a ballistic missile of a shot and will score goals. Lacks a bit of awareness at times but if he had it all he wld be worth 80m or more . Will be a good signing for sure.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Bony on 11:45 - Oct 20 with 1837 viewsBrizzleJack

I'm more and more convinced daily that a significant proportion of our fans cannot comprehend a player costing as much as Bony.

Some also cannot see that £12m will not buy you some rabid bitten dog running around aimlessly all game chasing lost cause after lost cause like Adrian bloody Forbes.

And each game I can see even more people failing to see the type of player Bony is.

Honestly we don't deserve a £12m striker because the majority just cannot handle that. Perhaps Huw was right.
Bony on 11:48 - Oct 20 with 1813 viewsJackanapes

I cant comprehend how so many people cant seem to comprehend why so many people cant comprehend why some people are concerned about other peoples inability to comprehend stuff.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Bony on 12:05 - Oct 20 with 1786 viewsAl_Bundy

There is fair comment that Bony gets no decent crosses from the right from both Dyer and Rangel or Routledge from the left - Ben Davies is the only real crossing we have in open play.

Think the main difference between Michu and Bony is Michu will try something different like dropping deeper going wider or just try and win the ball back to get himself involved in the game. Bony is quite restricted in many parts of his game due to position and ability.
If we can get our wide men beating the fullbacks and getting more crosses in i'm sure Bony will be more effective.
Bony on 12:07 - Oct 20 with 1782 viewswaynekerr55

Not so much that, it's because he isn't Lee "I was a top league 1/decent championship player at best" Trundle.

(ducks for cover)

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Bony on 12:08 - Oct 20 with 1777 viewswaynekerr55

Bony on 11:16 - Oct 20 by Dr_Winston

He's no better than Leroy Lita mun

Bony on 12:16 - Oct 20 with 1763 viewsChief

to be honest, I think hes ferking gash. Jason Scotland without the goals

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Bony on 12:23 - Oct 20 with 1743 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bony on 12:16 - Oct 20 by Chief

Apart from the seven goals he's already scored this season?

Poll: Tory leader

Bony on 12:24 - Oct 20 with 1741 viewswaynekerr55

Bony on 12:16 - Oct 20 by Chief

Even though he's already scored more than Scotland has in top flight football

Bony on 12:24 - Oct 20 with 1739 viewswaynekerr55

Bony on 12:23 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

Apart from the seven goals he's already scored this season?

Damn you Clasie

I've been Ferdied by you

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024