Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. 13:45 - Sep 22 with 14329 viewsjackharris

Capital One Cup Third Round
Tuesday 23rd 7.45pm
Liberty Stadium
Match Officials - ROGER EAST Simon Beck and Adam Nunn Fourth Official Andy Davies
Weather - http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2636432?day=1

[Post edited 22 Sep 2014 21:23]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 13:59 - Sep 22 with 4827 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 14:38 - Sep 22 with 4796 viewsjackharris

Jackharris' Predicted Team

Although he will probably start with Tremmel.
It's a toss up between Dyer and Routledge.

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 15:00 - Sep 22 with 4774 viewsScoobyWho

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 14:38 - Sep 22 by jackharris

Jackharris' Predicted Team

Although he will probably start with Tremmel.
It's a toss up between Dyer and Routledge.

As Gylfi's legs were hanging off on Saturday at the end of the game maybe he will go with JJS v Everton, I mean JJS v Everton.
Will he need any motivation ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 17:11 - Sep 22 with 4690 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 17:44 - Sep 22 with 4657 viewsOldjack

I think Everton will field a very weakened team due too their fixtures

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 18:48 - Sep 22 with 4605 viewsthomasJack

Predicted Everton XI to play Swansea City - Hibbert to return after knock
http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/09/22/predicted-everton-xi-to-play-swansea-c

Poll: Next signing

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 21:45 - Sep 22 with 4474 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 18:48 - Sep 22 by thomasJack

Predicted Everton XI to play Swansea City - Hibbert to return after knock
http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/09/22/predicted-everton-xi-to-play-swansea-c

Oh no!!

Besic

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 23:06 - Sep 22 with 4380 viewsNeathJack

Tremmel

Tiendalli Bartley Ash Taylor

Ki Carroll

Dyer Emnes Montero

Gomis
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 23:12 - Sep 22 with 4359 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

With a full strength team I think we'd win.

I'm not too sure our squad players quite match up to theirs.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 00:18 - Sep 23 with 4325 viewsJethroJack

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 23:12 - Sep 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

With a full strength team I think we'd win.

I'm not too sure our squad players quite match up to theirs.

Shouldn't you be more worried about the strength of the Bournemouth squad.
The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 00:21 - Sep 23 with 4321 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 23:06 - Sep 22 by NeathJack

Tremmel

Ki Carroll

Dyer Emnes Montero

Gomis

Why sit Fabianski? GK's don't need rest.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 00:21 - Sep 23 with 4304 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 00:18 - Sep 23 by JethroJack

Shouldn't you be more worried about the strength of the Bournemouth squad.

The irony here is that I had to Google as to why you brought up Bournemouth.

Your knowledge and interest regarding Cardiff City greatly exceeds mine.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 01:21 - Sep 23 with 4296 viewsJack123

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 00:21 - Sep 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The irony here is that I had to Google as to why you brought up Bournemouth.

Your knowledge and interest regarding Cardiff City greatly exceeds mine.

Will the prince of ginger be there? I have tickets for the east after, so be great if he is banging his drums...

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 01:25 - Sep 23 with 4293 viewsJack123

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 01:21 - Sep 23 by Jack123

Will the prince of ginger be there? I have tickets for the east after, so be great if he is banging his drums...

These greyed out alien head reply to post/add to topic are a fuc*ing joke! You make a normal post, but you end quoting some one!! Every fuc*ng time.. bull s hit!
[Post edited 23 Sep 2014 1:30]

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 09:37 - Sep 23 with 4086 viewsLiberty

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 01:25 - Sep 23 by Jack123

These greyed out alien head reply to post/add to topic are a fuc*ing joke! You make a normal post, but you end quoting some one!! Every fuc*ng time.. bull s hit!
[Post edited 23 Sep 2014 1:30]

Your fingers need to go on a diet. .

Really hope that if we start with a slightly weakened team, our bench has some strength to turn things around if needed ( hope not ).

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 10:57 - Sep 23 with 3990 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 09:37 - Sep 23 by Liberty

Your fingers need to go on a diet. .

Really hope that if we start with a slightly weakened team, our bench has some strength to turn things around if needed ( hope not ).

That's the way I think it will be set up. I was predicting 7 changes last night but had forgotten about Emnes. I'd fear 8 changes now. Trem; jazz; Dwight: Bartley; Caroll; Emnes: Montero: Gomis.

If he does and we lose with a full house in the stadium, I'm not coming on here.....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 11:10 - Sep 23 with 3976 viewsZut_Alors

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 00:21 - Sep 23 by Tummer_from_Texas

Why sit Fabianski? GK's don't need rest.

Tremmel was in goal for the entire cup winning campaign in 2012/13 and I think should be able to get some game time. GKs may not exert themselves so much physically, but the mental side is another matter. Keep Fab fresh for Sunderland.
The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 11:11 - Sep 23 with 3970 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 10:57 - Sep 23 by monmouth

That's the way I think it will be set up. I was predicting 7 changes last night but had forgotten about Emnes. I'd fear 8 changes now. Trem; jazz; Dwight: Bartley; Caroll; Emnes: Montero: Gomis.

If he does and we lose with a full house in the stadium, I'm not coming on here.....

Relax, we'd never throw a cup game against Everton. Oh, hang on...
The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 11:59 - Sep 23 with 3897 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 11:11 - Sep 23 by WarwickHunt

Relax, we'd never throw a cup game against Everton. Oh, hang on...

You still getting critiqued by Dailew then?

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 12:11 - Sep 23 with 3873 viewsSpratty

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 11:59 - Sep 23 by Starsky

Unbelievable the way he constantly hangs round just to down arrow
The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 12:31 - Sep 23 with 3835 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 11:59 - Sep 23 by Starsky

Only when his carer nips out for a fag.

Bless.
The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 12:54 - Sep 23 with 3781 viewsJackFish

Trem; Dwight, Fed, Bartley, Taylor; Ki, Carroll, Emnes; Dyer/Routs, Montero; Gomis
The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 13:25 - Sep 23 with 3728 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 23:06 - Sep 22 by NeathJack

Tremmel

Ki Carroll

Dyer Emnes Montero

Gomis

That's pretty close to what I'd go with although it's a toss-up between Dyer & Routs to start but both might feature anyway. Would definitely go with Marvin behind Bafe, could see their movement causing the Everton CDs a few problems.

Someone mentioned that Fabianski shouldn't need a rest which is a good point. I know we are discussing making changes but this is still Everton we're playing and it may not be the sort of opponent to give Tremmel a game against just for the sake of it, we really could do with winning this one and Fabianski has been great for us so far this season especially taking high balls and crosses.
The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 14:09 - Sep 23 with 3674 viewsmacthejack

Tremmel
Jazz Fernandez Bartley Dwight
Carroll Ki
Dyer Emnes Montero
Gomis
The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 14:24 - Sep 23 with 3647 viewsLiberty

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 13:25 - Sep 23 by karnataka

That's pretty close to what I'd go with although it's a toss-up between Dyer & Routs to start but both might feature anyway. Would definitely go with Marvin behind Bafe, could see their movement causing the Everton CDs a few problems.

Someone mentioned that Fabianski shouldn't need a rest which is a good point. I know we are discussing making changes but this is still Everton we're playing and it may not be the sort of opponent to give Tremmel a game against just for the sake of it, we really could do with winning this one and Fabianski has been great for us so far this season especially taking high balls and crosses.

Using Tremmel in goals makes sense.

He hasn't let us down in past cup escapades.

Many teams use their 2nd keeper in cup matches, a show of faith, helps match preparation if ever needed in prem game and it would be a long season if never play a single competitive match.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024