Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
our back 4 today 22:17 - Oct 4 with 2700 viewsLiberty

Taylor Ash Fernandez Jazz

If they played for another team not us, who would you want to sign , within our wage / transfer structure ?

Ash looked only one for me today to be honest.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

our back 4 today on 22:20 - Oct 4 with 2347 viewsjack247

Think we need to be having a serious look at a full back on each side as well as a central midfielder in January
our back 4 today on 22:26 - Oct 4 with 2307 viewsLiberty

Jazz not as good as Rangel

Fernandez, not yet as good as Amat in this team, he will be soon hopefully.

Taylor, not as good as Ben.

So agree more building needed. We have had a good start to season, but no reason to wait for a downturn before looking to improve.

our back 4 today on 22:39 - Oct 4 with 2262 viewsjack247

We are a couple of players away from having a very competitive starting 11.

Taylor is OK as a squad player. Would like to see a first choice LB and some competition for Rangel. If Leon is out long term, we need someone capable of covering Shelvey and Ki. Monk seems reluctant to take them off, even when they have run out of steam.
our back 4 today on 22:47 - Oct 4 with 2237 viewsLiberty

our back 4 today on 22:39 - Oct 4 by jack247

We are a couple of players away from having a very competitive starting 11.

Taylor is OK as a squad player. Would like to see a first choice LB and some competition for Rangel. If Leon is out long term, we need someone capable of covering Shelvey and Ki. Monk seems reluctant to take them off, even when they have run out of steam.

At times in matches, it feels like it needs both Shelvey and Ki to do the job of Leon, which depletes us slightly further up pitch.

I just hope Leon comes back as strong as he was.

There is very little competition in squad for Shelvey and Ki positions. Ideally 2 players for every position, but a way from that.

Who replaces Shelvey when banned ? Is Carroll only real option ?

our back 4 today on 22:50 - Oct 4 with 2219 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I slated Ben as much as anyone last season but compared to Taylor currently Ben was 10x the full back Taylor is.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

our back 4 today on 23:25 - Oct 4 with 2124 viewsMagic_Michu

Fullbacks, really are the major weakness for us.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

our back 4 today on 23:29 - Oct 4 with 2110 viewsJoe_bradshaw

How many times towards the end of the transfer window did Garry say he wanted a left back?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

our back 4 today on 09:31 - Oct 5 with 1880 viewsfootball2301

our back 4 today on 23:25 - Oct 4 by Magic_Michu

Fullbacks, really are the major weakness for us.

as are our two wide players dyer and rout ledge lost count of times they get ball and both head down run into players and lose possession dyer being the biggest culprit
Login to get fewer ads

our back 4 today on 09:41 - Oct 5 with 1853 viewsfootball2301

all four were poor today the reason why we didn't get 3 points but against sunderland they were good and gained us a point so a bit of consistency needed
our back 4 today on 10:06 - Oct 5 with 1813 viewsBrynmill_Jack

our back 4 today on 22:26 - Oct 4 by Liberty

Jazz not as good as Rangel

Fernandez, not yet as good as Amat in this team, he will be soon hopefully.

Taylor, not as good as Ben.

So agree more building needed. We have had a good start to season, but no reason to wait for a downturn before looking to improve.

Going to put my tin hat on and body armour and dare to suggest we sold a better centre half than those two you just mentioned for peanuts
[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 10:06]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

our back 4 today on 11:04 - Oct 5 with 1727 viewsHuw57

It was Huw's fault for not delivering Garry a left-back.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

our back 4 today on 11:08 - Oct 5 with 1709 viewsApeShit

our back 4 today on 23:29 - Oct 4 by Joe_bradshaw

How many times towards the end of the transfer window did Garry say he wanted a left back?

And then bought a centre back for £8m who is not as good as Amat.
our back 4 today on 11:16 - Oct 5 with 1668 viewsperchrockjack

so is it Monk out then.If so, when.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

our back 4 today on 12:28 - Oct 5 with 1564 viewsStarsky

our back 4 today on 11:16 - Oct 5 by perchrockjack

so is it Monk out then.If so, when.

When we drop out of the top 4.

It's just the internet, init.

our back 4 today on 15:27 - Oct 5 with 1411 viewsGixerJack

our back 4 today on 11:08 - Oct 5 by ApeShit

And lucky we did seeing as Amat is out injured...
our back 4 today on 16:07 - Oct 5 with 1361 viewswaynekerr55

our back 4 today on 22:50 - Oct 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I slated Ben as much as anyone last season but compared to Taylor currently Ben was 10x the full back Taylor is.

Well according to Moralee he's as good if not betterm

I'm going to reserve judgement on our performances until we have Leon back

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

our back 4 today on 16:12 - Oct 5 with 1342 viewsScoobyWho

our back 4 today on 11:04 - Oct 5 by Huw57

It was Huw's fault for not delivering Garry a left-back.

Do the board pick the players we sign ? :-)

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

our back 4 today on 23:33 - Oct 5 with 1151 viewsbalboajack

our back 4 today on 22:50 - Oct 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Which proves you talk garbage
our back 4 today on 00:02 - Oct 6 with 1109 viewsicecoldjack

I have to say that while Taylor was loose on his marker Ash was on his for the first and absolutly nowhere to be seen when cisse tapped in the second, yet nothing much said about it !

Fernandez was the best defender on the day, but when our captain plays poor he seems to totally give up trying to inspire the troops around him.

I just hope we are just having a defensive blip.
our back 4 today on 00:33 - Oct 6 with 1081 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

our back 4 today on 23:33 - Oct 5 by balboajack

Which proves you talk garbage

Not really. Before this season Taylor has performed at a much higher level than what he is currently playing at.

How were we supposed to know he's gone backwards at a rate of knots since his major injury?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

our back 4 today on 00:44 - Oct 6 with 1069 viewsRancid

He's had a pretty poor start to the season but I thought he done quite well yesterday (some will disagree) and got better after the Chelsea game.He'll never be as good as Ben but I think he can still yet be as good as the Taylor of old who was a pretty decent fullback.

He needs games after being out with a nasty injury.Think Aaron Ramsay.Hopefully by Christmas he'll be back to his best and if not then we need to get in a decent replacement.
our back 4 today on 06:07 - Oct 6 with 1027 viewsMyFinalHeaven

I think our squad looks pretty complete. We just need a decent left back.

Its so unfortunate that we were unable to sign Timothée Kolodziejczak in the summer. I don't know how much Jenkins is to blame for that, but I hope he sees the necessity of signing a new left back in the next transfer window.

Come on you Swans.

our back 4 today on 09:27 - Oct 6 with 900 viewsjacksinceever

our back 4 today on 11:08 - Oct 5 by ApeShit

Fernandez has had a handful of games. He will IMO become a great player for us.
All new players need time
Would you have chosen Amat to be a regular starter before the beginning of this season? Thought not
our back 4 today on 09:40 - Oct 6 with 887 viewsicecoldjack

Im undecided about Freddy, but no doubt it was his best game yesterday. He will indeed need a bit of time but i cant help but think he looks a touch light weight .

I said id give Taylor and the Swans 10 games before forming an opinion, its pretty difficult to wait that long ! our defensive display was shambolic and i just hope it was a one off.

It would also help the team and the defenders if we stopped playing slow rodgers ball against sides that are happy to sit back and watch us pass it sideways , our best efforts came when we injected quicker passing and went a bit more through the middle .

Stoke away will be a massive game, im not sure what Swans team will turn up TBH .

We are starting to regress after a positive start though, plenty of work to be done which aint a bad thing really, when the Swans are confident they seem to be over confident !
our back 4 today on 09:45 - Oct 6 with 879 viewsjacksinceever

our back 4 today on 09:40 - Oct 6 by icecoldjack

Im undecided about Freddy, but no doubt it was his best game yesterday. He will indeed need a bit of time but i cant help but think he looks a touch light weight .

I said id give Taylor and the Swans 10 games before forming an opinion, its pretty difficult to wait that long ! our defensive display was shambolic and i just hope it was a one off.

It would also help the team and the defenders if we stopped playing slow rodgers ball against sides that are happy to sit back and watch us pass it sideways , our best efforts came when we injected quicker passing and went a bit more through the middle .

Stoke away will be a massive game, im not sure what Swans team will turn up TBH .

We are starting to regress after a positive start though, plenty of work to be done which aint a bad thing really, when the Swans are confident they seem to be over confident !

Agree that we play too nice at times rather than seizing the initiative when we are on top of teams.
Garry's doing well so far and to be fair we have only lost two games under him this season. However he needs to start realizing there's more than one way to skin a rabbit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024