Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread 13:48 - May 11 with 25697 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 May 2015 19:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 13:52 - May 11 with 5944 viewsWhiterockin

This is a very,very big match for us. If we can win it we really have arrived.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 13:54 - May 11 with 5936 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 13:55 - May 11 with 5928 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Gomis to start hopefully.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 13:59 - May 11 with 5906 viewsorion3016

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 13:55 - May 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

Gomis to start hopefully.

Indeed. Otherwise they'll have to loan us one of their reserve strikers

Be over there now after

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 14:00 - May 11 with 5891 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Can't believe the amount we're taking up there.

3k on a Monday night in May, for a televised game!!!

Unbelievable from the Jack Army!!

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 14:26 - May 11 with 5819 viewsGlyn1

Have we scored more points against Arsenal than any other Premier League team? I think we've taken 10 points from them - won 3, lost 3, drawn 1.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 14:43 - May 11 with 5782 viewsmonmouth

Newcastle isn't it?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 14:59 - May 11 with 5747 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 14:43 - May 11 by monmouth

Newcastle isn't it?

Yeah, 5 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat - 17 points off Newcastle. I think it's 15 off Villa and West Brom but may be wrong.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 16:06 - May 11 with 5634 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 14:00 - May 11 by AustinIsOurHero

Can't believe the amount we're taking up there.

3k on a Monday night in May, for a televised game!!!

Unbelievable from the Jack Army!!

Indeed

Superb effort

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 16:35 - May 11 with 5573 viewsJethroJack

We're here...on a lovely May evening
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 18:57 - May 11 with 5210 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I know the 'we're here to compete toe-to-toe' brigade will slam me down for this, but I'd be ecstatic to escape with a point tonight.

Need Bafe to have a stormer. Feed the panther and he'll score...or possibly curl up on your lap and go to sleep...
[Post edited 11 May 2015 18:57]

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:01 - May 11 with 5166 viewsorion3016

Swansea City FC ‏@SwansOfficial
#Swans team v @Arsenal: Fabianski, Rangel, Fernandez, Williams (capt), Taylor, Ki, Shelvey, Cork, Sigurdsson, Montero, Dyer.

Be over there now after

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:02 - May 11 with 5161 viewsorion3016

#Swans subs v @Arsenal: Tremmel, Richards, Britton, Grimes, Barrow, Emnes, Gomis

Be over there now after

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:11 - May 11 with 5065 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:01 - May 11 by orion3016

#Swans team v @Arsenal: Fabianski, Rangel, Fernandez, Williams (capt), Taylor, Ki, Shelvey, Cork, Sigurdsson, Montero, Dyer.

Mmmmm...

Should be fun.

Enjoying the next level

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:12 - May 11 with 5051 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:01 - May 11 by orion3016

Diamond with Dyer up front?

Be more than happy with a point, but I think 2-0 loss

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:12 - May 11 with 5051 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 18:57 - May 11 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I know the 'we're here to compete toe-to-toe' brigade will slam me down for this, but I'd be ecstatic to escape with a point tonight.

Need Bafe to have a stormer. Feed the panther and he'll score...or possibly curl up on your lap and go to sleep...
[Post edited 11 May 2015 18:57]

Happily take a point.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:15 - May 11 with 5017 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

no centre forward is asking for trouble

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:16 - May 11 with 5011 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:15 - May 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

no centre forward is asking for trouble

We haven't really got one worth playing.

I'd still prefer to see JJS further forward than Siggy, but we'll see how it goes.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:17 - May 11 with 4992 viewsBYMJacks

I think it will be a 2-1 loss tonight
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:18 - May 11 with 4981 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:16 - May 11 by Dr_Winston

We haven't really got one worth playing.

I'd still prefer to see JJS further forward than Siggy, but we'll see how it goes.

yep,would like to see jjs have a go up there.
Ramsey playing is a blow for us

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:21 - May 11 with 4941 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

With no striker of note, I assume we'll parc y bws deep and look to catch them on the break with JJS and Gylfi providing the ammunition for Dyer and Jeff to run onto.

Enjoying the next level

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:22 - May 11 with 4922 viewsThornburyswan

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:12 - May 11 by SwansNZ

Diamond with Dyer up front?

Be more than happy with a point, but I think 2-0 loss

Could be Siggy up front with Nath & Jeff wide plus Shelves playing the ten.......then again what do I know!!
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:23 - May 11 with 4905 viewshobo

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:22 - May 11 by Thornburyswan

Could be Siggy up front with Nath & Jeff wide plus Shelves playing the ten.......then again what do I know!!

Could be Shelvey up front, with Siggy behind him
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:28 - May 11 with 4854 viewsJBT95

Surprised nobody has kicked off about Jazz being on the bench.

Good line up, Bafe can come on again and score the winner!
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:28 - May 11 with 4846 viewslifelong

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 19:02 - May 11 by orion3016

#Swans subs v @Arsenal: Tremmel, Richards, Britton, Grimes, Barrow, Emnes, Gomis

Weak looking bench defensively.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024