Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Tummer, Dav and all other smashing Americans 18:28 - Jan 22 with 1032 viewsJackfath

I hope you've nipped down the local megamart to stock up on bread and milk. It's being reported here you are heading for the end of the world.

Good luck and keep warm.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO Tummer, Dav and all other smashing Americans on 18:50 - Jan 22 with 1013 viewsTummer_from_Texas

No snow for us in Texas, but my sister and her family in Washington DC are going to get the brunt of it.

Have a feeling people are overreacting, as they tend to do on the East Coast.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

FAO Tummer, Dav and all other smashing Americans on 19:30 - Jan 22 with 970 viewsLord_Bony

Stock up on the Buds bud...the Eastern Seaboard will bare the brunt of it..Washington dc as you know is shut down total whiteout coming....

http://videowall.accuweather.com/detail/videos/trending-now/video/4701896000001/

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

FAO Tummer, Dav and all other smashing Americans on 19:35 - Jan 22 with 954 viewslondonlisa2001

FAO Tummer, Dav and all other smashing Americans on 18:50 - Jan 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

No snow for us in Texas, but my sister and her family in Washington DC are going to get the brunt of it.

Was it last year that there was a state of emergency declared all over the place and cities shut down? When the storm came, it was severe, but nothing really out of the ordinary from the tv pictures - just very heavy rain and blowing a gale.
FAO Tummer, Dav and all other smashing Americans on 20:01 - Jan 22 with 924 viewsThursday

First I've heard of that. It's gorgeous outside.
FAO Tummer, Dav and all other smashing Americans on 21:16 - Jan 22 with 842 viewslonglostjack

FAO Tummer, Dav and all other smashing Americans on 20:01 - Jan 22 by Thursday

First I've heard of that. It's gorgeous outside.

I thought Jackfath was referring to Palin's endorsement of the future Commander-in-Chief !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

FAO Tummer, Dav and all other smashing Americans on 21:30 - Jan 22 with 822 viewsLeonisGod

FAO Tummer, Dav and all other smashing Americans on 18:50 - Jan 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

Bit tense on that side aren't they? Ive relatives in DC and in Seattle. Chalk and cheese between the two
FAO Tummer, Dav and all other smashing Americans on 21:47 - Jan 22 with 801 viewsTummer_from_Texas

FAO Tummer, Dav and all other smashing Americans on 21:16 - Jan 22 by longlostjack

I thought Jackfath was referring to Palin's endorsement of the future Commander-in-Chief !

If it comes down to Trump vs Hillary, I may be looking for employment in Swansea. Is immigration difficult?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

FAO Tummer, Dav and all other smashing Americans on 22:15 - Jan 22 with 774 viewsDavillin

Thanks, JF.

We'll see where it gets bad and how bad it gets. Candidly, U.S. weather forecasts in turbulent winter periods often change dramatically overnight.

Two things are of predominant importance: 1) ice is worst; 2) it depends on how knowledgeable a town or city or state is about winter weather, and how well prepared it is.

The further north you go [and northeasterly] the worse weather they can handle. [p.s. I'm in a well-prepared area.]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Tummer, Dav and all other smashing Americans on 22:26 - Jan 22 with 753 viewsLoyal

The further east you go the more they make things up that's for sure.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

FAO Tummer, Dav and all other smashing Americans on 22:46 - Jan 22 with 737 viewsjackportis

I would imagine they will head to McDonald's to stock up.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

FAO Tummer, Dav and all other smashing Americans on 23:31 - Jan 22 with 706 viewsLohengrin

FAO Tummer, Dav and all other smashing Americans on 21:47 - Jan 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

If it comes down to Trump vs Hillary, I may be looking for employment in Swansea. Is immigration difficult?

Just turn up on the beach with a beard, two wives, thirty seven kids, a basket of chickens and a goat in tow and they'll sort you out with a fully furnished house. It couldn't be easier.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024