Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff city fear administration 18:47 - Jan 25 with 13122 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-fear-admi

Tan would bail them out surely?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff city fear administration on 18:49 - Jan 25 with 5104 viewspencoedjack

Let's hope so
Cardiff city fear administration on 18:56 - Jan 25 with 5030 viewsunion_jack

Clearly not true as BBC Wakes News didn't mention it at all!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cardiff city fear administration on 18:56 - Jan 25 with 5028 viewsRockAndBaconRoll

Surely its better for Tan to bail them out for 5 mill and maintain control over the debt owed to him, than let the club go into administration and join a list of those owed money, with unrealistic chance of having his full return.
Cardiff city fear administration on 18:59 - Jan 25 with 4973 viewsDarran

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=168252&sid=21502defd7683c0

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cardiff city fear administration on 18:59 - Jan 25 with 4969 viewsGroo

Swansea fans should all wear panama hats in support to the next game lol

Groo does what Groo does best

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:01 - Jan 25 with 4954 viewsEdmundo

Cardiff city fear administration on 18:56 - Jan 25 by RockAndBaconRoll

Surely its better for Tan to bail them out for 5 mill and maintain control over the debt owed to him, than let the club go into administration and join a list of those owed money, with unrealistic chance of having his full return.

They can't go into admin else they'll have nothing to beat us with.......oh yeh, other than they are our Capitol 😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:02 - Jan 25 with 4929 viewsDarran

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:01 - Jan 25 by Edmundo

They can't go into admin else they'll have nothing to beat us with.......oh yeh, other than they are our Capitol 😂

And their corner flags.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:04 - Jan 25 with 4898 viewsGowerjack

Not going to happen.

Nothing to see here.

Move along now.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:06 - Jan 25 with 4865 viewsblueytheblue

So the sources for all this doom and gloom as Steve F*cker and Anus.

That's convinced me then.

I recall Anus predicted Mackay would take the club to the cleaners when he sued for dismissal. We seemed to have recovered from that.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:08 - Jan 25 with 4831 viewsHighjack

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:06 - Jan 25 by blueytheblue

So the sources for all this doom and gloom as Steve F*cker and Anus.

That's convinced me then.

I recall Anus predicted Mackay would take the club to the cleaners when he sued for dismissal. We seemed to have recovered from that.

He probably would have if it wasn't for the racist texts.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:20 - Jan 25 with 4743 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:08 - Jan 25 by Highjack

He probably would have if it wasn't for the racist texts.

Plenty of players were well aware of Mackay. I'm sure if he had pressed with his hard done by act, abided by national journalists he and Moody were priming, his comments would have come out regardless.

No surprise Anus keeps up his anti-Tan rhetoric. After all, his best mate Sam lets him know everything.

It's curious Anus seems to regard Langston going for a summary judgement as a sign Tan is in the wrong. He conveniently forgets the last time they went for a summary judgement; judgement thrown out, judge stating it was obvious a full trial would identify who was behind Langston.

Hammam wants to try the nuclear summary judgement tact, get the club to pay Langston. Club throw out the whole administration thing... yeah as if that'll happen. I get the feeling Hammam and Langston would rather the whole case doesn't go ahead.

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:45 - Jan 25 with 4549 viewsEdmundo

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:02 - Jan 25 by Darran

And their corner flags.

Oh yeh........but there's no Cardiff fan alive who can say 'I was there. 😂 (with my pick and shovel) 😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:04 - Jan 25 with 4411 viewsmarchamjack

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:20 - Jan 25 by blueytheblue

Plenty of players were well aware of Mackay. I'm sure if he had pressed with his hard done by act, abided by national journalists he and Moody were priming, his comments would have come out regardless.

No surprise Anus keeps up his anti-Tan rhetoric. After all, his best mate Sam lets him know everything.

It's curious Anus seems to regard Langston going for a summary judgement as a sign Tan is in the wrong. He conveniently forgets the last time they went for a summary judgement; judgement thrown out, judge stating it was obvious a full trial would identify who was behind Langston.

Hammam wants to try the nuclear summary judgement tact, get the club to pay Langston. Club throw out the whole administration thing... yeah as if that'll happen. I get the feeling Hammam and Langston would rather the whole case doesn't go ahead.

Bluey - who are Langston (if not Sam) and why far as I can see from the outside is Sam seemingly desperate to avoid the real identity of Langston being made public? Is there some terrible, shameful secret?

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:14 - Jan 25 with 4340 viewsdougie

Why do we care ?. Let us stay in the prem and they can continue to be insignificant to all but 14000 home supporters that turn up
Cardiff city fear administration on 20:21 - Jan 25 with 4260 viewsPacemaker

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:04 - Jan 25 by marchamjack

Bluey - who are Langston (if not Sam) and why far as I can see from the outside is Sam seemingly desperate to avoid the real identity of Langston being made public? Is there some terrible, shameful secret?

Sam Hamman doesn't want to be identified as being linked to Langstone as he wants to be the fans favourite rather than the company who have had them over a barrel over the last few years.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:25 - Jan 25 with 4235 viewslancasterswan

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:14 - Jan 25 by dougie

Why do we care ?. Let us stay in the prem and they can continue to be insignificant to all but 14000 home supporters that turn up

We care because we love the hate.

If there was ever evidence for the Board knockers of the last few weeks talking absolute bollocxs this is it. So Cardiff post Prem are in a bit of stuk. A Bolton-Lite. Our board, including the Trust are NOT going to allow this to happen to us. We might get relegated sometime, but we will not be in financial sh.t a year later.

btw ... we aren't going down and...

Radio 5 live have been very good this evening. Far more intelligent analysis than MOTD etc yesterday. As always Swansea have the knocking, but Motty has found some good angles.
Cardiff city fear administration on 20:25 - Jan 25 with 4234 viewslifelong

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:04 - Jan 25 by Gowerjack

Not going to happen.

Nothing to see here.

Move along now.

You're probably right, but it would be quite amusing should it happen.
Cardiff city fear administration on 20:34 - Jan 25 with 4173 viewsmonmouth

Bit more light relief which is all they are really good for now.

Remember Bolton saying all was ok because Eddie Davies would never pull his support and he is a 'supporter' isn't he? Tan could easily just think f**k it on not giving in to Hammam as a matter of principle. Wonder if the Langstone debt is secured and preferential compared to Tan's loans?

Cockroaches are tough to exterminate though. That bunch of mutants will still be around when humanity is a memory.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:35 - Jan 25 with 4166 viewsplasjack

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:01 - Jan 25 by Edmundo

They would have to go into administration twice to emulate us.
Cardiff city fear administration on 20:38 - Jan 25 with 4135 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:35 - Jan 25 by plasjack

They would have to go into administration twice to emulate us.

And be solvent, and be in the prem for more than one season, and win a cup in colour, and play decent football, and be admired by anyone - anyone - outside their rabidly shrinking supporter base.

They will never emulate us.

I meant rapidly, but let it stand.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:41 - Jan 25 with 4100 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:34 - Jan 25 by monmouth

Bit more light relief which is all they are really good for now.

Remember Bolton saying all was ok because Eddie Davies would never pull his support and he is a 'supporter' isn't he? Tan could easily just think f**k it on not giving in to Hammam as a matter of principle. Wonder if the Langstone debt is secured and preferential compared to Tan's loans?

Cockroaches are tough to exterminate though. That bunch of mutants will still be around when humanity is a memory.

Don't think the Langston debt is secured. May well be wrong on that.

I've no doubt Tan is playing hardball with Langston / Hammam. Going to court, having the person/people behind Langston exposed may well be something he'd not be averse to seeing.

Tan's apparently written part of the debt off already. If true, puts have several miles above Hammam on the ethical scale. I suspect Hammam may well have bitten off more than he can chew.

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:43 - Jan 25 with 4071 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:04 - Jan 25 by marchamjack

Well, it's clear Hammam is involved. Why it's all a big dark secret? Could be family members not wanting it to be made public. Could be Huw Jenkins not wanting people to know he loves us more than you. Could even have been someone with interests in other clubs.

Cardiff city fear administration on 21:06 - Jan 25 with 3960 viewsDewi1jack

I read the Carduff thread up until the point someone said "read Anus's Autobiography."

Couldn't read any further as I fell off my chair, tears rolling, jaw hurting and ribs aching.
There's also a wet patch on the floor now

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff city fear administration on 21:10 - Jan 25 with 3925 viewsoldcob

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:25 - Jan 25 by lifelong

You're probably right, but it would be quite amusing should it happen.

Wouldn't even wish that on Cardiff, and there will be a lot on here who would think the same. Terrible experience.
Cardiff city fear administration on 21:15 - Jan 25 with 3889 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff city fear administration on 21:10 - Jan 25 by oldcob

Wouldn't even wish that on Cardiff, and there will be a lot on here who would think the same. Terrible experience.

I find it ironic that a week or so ago they were lauding our PL demise and talking about our two financial blips and now they are faced with the possibility of administration. No one really wants them to go bust but a spell in League one/two for a few* seasons wouldn't hurt.

* 9 or 10

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024