Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 15:51 - Mar 24 with 2423 viewsDafyddHuw

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/your-clubs-worst-player-ever-voted-fans?page

Lists all the clubs, but p20 for us - Aiden Newhouse.
Totally agree. Watched him in "his prime".
Terrible, terrible player.
Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 15:53 - Mar 24 with 2417 viewsLoyal

Don't let him off the hook by misspelling his name.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 15:55 - Mar 24 with 2409 viewsLoyal

I see the author is Steve Carroll, runs the sos zine which I've managed to get ahold of now and again. Love a fanzine, nige's is pretty good too.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 16:02 - Mar 24 with 2393 viewsDafyddHuw

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 15:53 - Mar 24 by Loyal

Don't let him off the hook by misspelling his name.

My bad - Aidan - doesn't improve his level of turgidness tho. What on earth possessed us to sign him?

Edit

Wigan - Grant Holt. Tee-hee. Always picked on us to score against too.

[Post edited 24 Mar 2017 16:10]
Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 17:52 - Mar 24 with 2252 viewssherpajacob

Plenty of competition down the years for our worst ever player.

Some danish player who played about 3 games under molby.

I've seen milk turn quicker.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 18:05 - Mar 24 with 2231 viewsblueytheblue

The muppet that chose our worst ever player clearly became a fan during the cup final runs.

Daaaave our worst ever player?

Clearly he never saw Jorn "6ft 5 and can't header a ball" Schwinkendorf. Nor did he see Cameron Toshack. Nor did he see Paul Milsom ( admittedly I'm the only one who remembers him in fairness ).

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 18:25 - Mar 24 with 2191 viewsLoyal

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 17:52 - Mar 24 by sherpajacob

He was miles ahead in his football brain.
A gem even at that level.
And that goal v Shilton 👍

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 19:48 - Mar 24 with 2105 viewssherpajacob

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 17:52 - Mar 24 by sherpajacob

Thomas Willer-Jensen

Interweb is a wonderful thing.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 20:03 - Mar 24 with 2079 viewsRancid

Im gonna say Neil Taylor in the Premier League.In the championship it was Jordi Lopez, L1 Kevin Amankwahh and L2 Steve Watkin.
Login to get fewer ads

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 00:17 - Mar 25 with 1875 viewsshenleymun

You'd have to be a complete knob to nominate Taylor.

Baston is galloping up into contention, those emergency centre backs in our first seasons up still haunt my dreams, and Kemy could have been great if he could have been a*sed.

But for me it's Josh McEachran. Massive rep, but couldn't run or pass. The Standard up here in London used to have a journalist who loved him and complained every time we didn't play him. He's shut up about him now that he can't even get a game at Brentford.
Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 01:46 - Mar 25 with 1845 viewsRancid

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 00:17 - Mar 25 by shenleymun

Baston is galloping up into contention, those emergency centre backs in our first seasons up still haunt my dreams, and Kemy could have been great if he could have been a*sed.

But for me it's Josh McEachran. Massive rep, but couldn't run or pass. The Standard up here in London used to have a journalist who loved him and complained every time we didn't play him. He's shut up about him now that he can't even get a game at Brentford.

I said Taylor so im a knob then.Send me your mobile number via PM please mate and we'll arrange to have a big fight in a forest somewhere no tops ok.(Baglan maybe)?

If you're bigger than 6ft 4 and dont wear glasses then dont bother please mate as Id have to get the side by side out the boot and I havent used it for 4 years.

Id rather be a knob for 50 years than do a 10 year sentence at my age (67) so Id have to pay someone to do it.There's headers up Townhill who will take someone rockclimbing for a ton mate so there's ways and means.Drop me your number and ill pass his onto you.Handy to have cos you never know when it could come in handy.Dont tell him I put you onto him though cos we argued 4 years ago and I shot him and hes still a bit pi55ed off i hear.

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 08:25 - Mar 25 with 1713 viewspikeypaul

You must have a bad hangover this morning.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 10:55 - Mar 25 with 1629 viewsDewi1jack

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 00:17 - Mar 25 by shenleymun

Josh McEachran has to be the most over hyped player we've ever had (♫...Shags Sophie Webster and Sally do care??)

Itay Shechter, Kevin the W anchor, Eder, Tabanou, Moreira, Newhouse.
Many others who made 1 or 2 appearances in the Welsh cup/ other cup games
This list could be huge.
Certainly at least one for every position

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 11:00 - Mar 25 with 1625 viewsLandore_Jack

Gary Fisken. Enough said.

#backtojack

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 16:52 - Mar 25 with 1529 viewsDan_Swan

Paul Agnew, a defender we had on loan from West Brom in the Mid-90's made Newhouse look like Pele!

Still following Dr's orders!

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 19:02 - Mar 25 with 1451 viewsperchrockjack

Vasquez

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 11:34 - Mar 26 with 1311 viewsStarsky

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 20:03 - Mar 24 by Rancid

Im gonna say Neil Taylor in the Premier League.In the championship it was Jordi Lopez, L1 Kevin Amankwahh and L2 Steve Watkin.

I can think of a hell of a lot worse than Steve Watkin who scored 44 goals for us.

It's just the internet, init.

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 13:51 - Mar 26 with 1262 viewsRancid

I'm quite surprised at that to be fair.I've just got this in built mindset that down the Vetxh thinking he was the worst and the most frustrating footballer I'd seen.44 goals says different.He did play over 200 games mind so that's 1 in 5 for our main striker.Not the most prolific and he couldn't trap a ball in quicksand and holding up the play he was shocking, so yeah he deserves his place in the dungeons of SCFC history.I booed him once.Only time I've ever done it.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2017 14:05]
Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 14:48 - Mar 26 with 1220 viewsHighjack

Coates in his later days was rather special. Remember him taking a free kick once where he accidentally tapped the ball and then realised he couldn't touch it again so just stood there shielding the ball while the defenders in the wall tried to figure out what the hell was going on before easily dispossessing him and launching a counter attack.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 16:45 - Mar 26 with 1195 viewschangingman

Pawel Abbot.... worst player i've ever seen in a Swans shirt
Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 18:04 - Mar 26 with 1140 viewsDan_Swan

Worst Players ever as voted by fans for 442 on 14:48 - Mar 26 by Highjack

Coates in his later days was rather special. Remember him taking a free kick once where he accidentally tapped the ball and then realised he couldn't touch it again so just stood there shielding the ball while the defenders in the wall tried to figure out what the hell was going on before easily dispossessing him and launching a counter attack.

I remember that one, we still have a laugh & joke about it even now!

Still following Dr's orders!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024