Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over rated 22:03 - Oct 9 with 8155 viewsdickythorpe

Congratulations Ireland. They came here as underdogs and turned us over in our "hostile" backyard. No one gave them a chance.

We really have gone overboard with our praise of what is a team full of championship players and bottom half Prem players.

Bale hasn't been all that impressive this campaign either. Jonny Williams wouldn't get into Ragged School XI

Ramsey is powder puff.

All these "feel good" films and documentaries are meaningless. Just trying to cash in on the moment.

We finished third in a group of average nations.
Over rated on 22:05 - Oct 9 with 4524 viewswhoflungdung

True but why congratulate

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Over rated on 22:07 - Oct 9 with 4505 viewsSmellyplumz

It's a simple game, you have to score.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Over rated on 22:07 - Oct 9 with 4505 viewsswanaway

Hope they get knocked out, dirty time wasters.
Over rated on 22:08 - Oct 9 with 4489 viewsdickythorpe

Over rated on 22:05 - Oct 9 by whoflungdung

Because they weren't fawned upon like our team of quite honestly mediocre players from shite sides. They didn't bottle it and took their chance.
We had plenty of possession but wasted corners and took pot shots
Over rated on 22:10 - Oct 9 with 4478 viewswhoflungdung

No reason at all then

Over rated on 22:13 - Oct 9 with 4448 viewsdickythorpe

Over rated on 22:10 - Oct 9 by whoflungdung

No reason at all then

They done us over against all odds mun!!!

That shitttthole is supposed to be a fortress, hostile. Fecking Bambis in the crowd!!!!!
Over rated on 22:14 - Oct 9 with 4429 viewsmagicdaps10

Hostile.

No one gave them a chance!!

Did I miss something!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Over rated on 22:16 - Oct 9 with 4415 viewsdickythorpe

Over rated on 22:14 - Oct 9 by magicdaps10

Hostile.

No one gave them a chance!!

Did I miss something!?

The Welsh media and fans tonight at that ground only thought we had to turn up.........some of the players too.

Christ almighty we fecked up big time!!!!
[Post edited 9 Oct 2017 22:17]
Login to get fewer ads

Over rated on 22:18 - Oct 9 with 4394 viewswhoflungdung

Possibly and the Fenians love a cause

We re British after all and we subjugating them

Over rated on 22:21 - Oct 9 with 4369 viewsmagicdaps10

Over rated on 22:16 - Oct 9 by dickythorpe

The Welsh media and fans tonight at that ground only thought we had to turn up.........some of the players too.

Sorry Dicky, not what I read or saw.

We all intake things differently but I didnt get that feeling but yes, we did fook it up.

Only ourselves too blame.

Over rated on 22:29 - Oct 9 with 4329 viewsKilkennyjack

Wales lost just 1 game in the group.
Wales would usually lose about 4 !!

Congratulations to Ireland.
We could not break them down despite lots of possession.
Bale and Joey are the big misses.

Beware of the Risen People

Over rated on 22:30 - Oct 9 with 4318 viewsKilkennyjack

Over rated on 22:18 - Oct 9 by whoflungdung

Possibly and the Fenians love a cause

We re British after all and we subjugating them

We are welsh.

You are now english.

Wales and england are nations.

The end.

Over rated on 22:33 - Oct 9 with 4307 viewsKilkennyjack

Over rated on 22:05 - Oct 9 by whoflungdung

Its a sport, they won.

Grow up.

Over rated on 22:34 - Oct 9 with 4296 viewswhoflungdung

I am Welsh ,you Are Irish

You supported the Cause

Over rated on 22:38 - Oct 9 with 4276 viewsKilkennyjack

Over rated on 22:34 - Oct 9 by whoflungdung

I am Welsh ,you Are Irish

You supported the Cause

You are an Englishman now.

You know feck all.

This was a game of football you fecking clueless muppet.

Over rated on 23:04 - Oct 9 with 4206 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over rated on 22:16 - Oct 9 by dickythorpe

Perch actually hit the nail on the head on the other thread - and before this game I could see another "heroic" failure coming up.
The Welsh (well the Cardiff centric media - especially those idiot girls on Wales today who know f8ck all about football but harp on about the crowd, the pashhhhuuuunn and all the other irrelevant b*llocks) really grip my sh**t. It's like a Bassey disease, we deserved it because we sung the anthem better will be the headline tomorrow. FFS they'll be the first to forget because it means f*ck all to them. We'll have all the unlucky platitudes tomorrow, nasty referee etc etc but no one will focus on how dreadfully ineffective we were going forward and how we conspired to give them a goal out of nothing. Because in all reality that was their only hope of scoring.
It's like groundhog day all over again, but cheating Scottish c*nts have been replaced by dirty Irish ones.
That rant may not mean anything to anyone else bar me - but I stand by every single word.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Over rated on 23:07 - Oct 9 with 4190 viewsgizmo2480

As an irish swans S.T holder. i have to say it's such a shame that we both don't have a shot at going to the World cup. Let's face it neither of us were/ are going to win it even if we did/do qualify, but it's what we bring to these tournaments, especially our amazing fans ,and players who maybe some are punching way above their weight being at a big tournament but play with pride and passion for their country!. i have to say i was a bit suprised that not many welsh fans were given us a chance of winning in cardiff, all they seemed to be worried about was topping the group. Alot of chickens were being hatched. Martin o'neill is a genius tactician at frustrating teams and sneaking a result. There was never going to be much in it! Wales deserve to be qualifying for the big competitions as they have some top class players and the second best fans,,lol,,. Anyways Good luck for the next tournament!!!. Hopefully we don't meet again as tournaments will be missing something without us both there.
Over rated on 23:13 - Oct 9 with 4175 viewsspiderboy

Over rated on 23:04 - Oct 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Perch actually hit the nail on the head on the other thread - and before this game I could see another "heroic" failure coming up.
The Welsh (well the Cardiff centric media - especially those idiot girls on Wales today who know f8ck all about football but harp on about the crowd, the pashhhhuuuunn and all the other irrelevant b*llocks) really grip my sh**t. It's like a Bassey disease, we deserved it because we sung the anthem better will be the headline tomorrow. FFS they'll be the first to forget because it means f*ck all to them. We'll have all the unlucky platitudes tomorrow, nasty referee etc etc but no one will focus on how dreadfully ineffective we were going forward and how we conspired to give them a goal out of nothing. Because in all reality that was their only hope of scoring.
It's like groundhog day all over again, but cheating Scottish c*nts have been replaced by dirty Irish ones.
That rant may not mean anything to anyone else bar me - but I stand by every single word.

I have to agree with virtually every sentiment
Its nailed on to the wall that I said the very same words at work and down at the local before kick off.
some people cant see it,but I just knew!i just knew!
Ban all the girly girls who cant differentiate from rugby/and football..please.
Over rated on 23:14 - Oct 9 with 4169 viewsSwanjaxs

Over rated on 23:04 - Oct 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Go to bed.... and yes this rant comes over as a hate filled anti Scottish/Irish load of bile..... and the Cardiff thing seems to have consumed your entire soul too 😕 ... why so much hate? Peace out 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Over rated on 23:14 - Oct 9 with 4169 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over rated on 23:13 - Oct 9 by spiderboy

I have to agree with virtually every sentiment
Its nailed on to the wall that I said the very same words at work and down at the local before kick off.
some people cant see it,but I just knew!i just knew!
Ban all the girly girls who cant differentiate from rugby/and football..please.

Ban them from the rugby as well. They can watch netball

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Over rated on 09:39 - Oct 10 with 3943 viewswhoflungdung

There would have been a totally different reaction on here had it been England.

Ireland, like Scotland are seen ,by some ,as our cousins.

They are not. Centuries of inbreeding have seen to that

Ireland is a foreign land, to me. Nothing to do with the UK apart from us being the country to escape the abject poverty in rural Ireland and, no doubt, the Catholic Church sponsored Child Abuse . They came here ,including Wales, for a better life and they ve left their mark in Britain . They ve done good work here and even now you can have your drive re tarmacked or your roof repaired with special rates for pensioners (especially disabled ones) ...cash only of course.

Scots? utterly up their own ring piece and please God they leave the UK . They wont .

So ,whilst Ireland celebrate getting a spot ,let s get real eh and crack this sentimental cousin crap, If there s a God ,they ll be stuffed at a play off.

Over rated on 10:28 - Oct 10 with 3901 viewsmagicdaps10

Well lads, Wales lost and deserved to because they could not handle the Irish tactics.......tactics and a style of play that was from years gone past.

Like Wales last night, Football was not the winner last night.

I am amazed how many people today are ready to cheer for the team that plays Ireland in the play offs.........the Football was played like Gaelic football, no skill just strength and power!!

Over rated on 10:31 - Oct 10 with 3892 viewswhoflungdung

Don't be

Pretty sure Irish would want anyone to be England at anything

what a shambles on 10:44 - Oct 10 with 3868 viewspostman

giveaway Williams at it again absolute shite as for the rest of team seen better up paradise park coleman will never ever make a premier manager as long as I have a hole in my arse team selection where was it 1 down 2kids brought on the only thing coleman is good at is chewing his gum
what a shambles on 10:51 - Oct 10 with 3849 viewsmagicdaps10

what a shambles on 10:44 - Oct 10 by postman

giveaway Williams at it again absolute shite as for the rest of team seen better up paradise park coleman will never ever make a premier manager as long as I have a hole in my arse team selection where was it 1 down 2kids brought on the only thing coleman is good at is chewing his gum

To be fair, they were the only options last night from the bench.

The team got out bullied by a neanderthal team that done a job on us. To put it straight, i am having a go at the Irish teams style and its not a style, even of play i condone

BUT

It works for them!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024