Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dav's Stats after Newcastle Home Uploaded 19:38 - Oct 4 with 694 viewsDavillin

Davillin's Stats after the Newcastle Home game have been uploaded at:

http://www.davillin.info/DavsStats2014-15.html

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Dav's Stats after Newcastle Home Uploaded on 19:43 - Oct 4 with 663 viewsClinton

Thanks Dav.
On the second chart, might be nice to see all three of our past seasons by comparison.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Dav's Stats after Newcastle Home Uploaded on 19:47 - Oct 4 with 661 viewsjackharris

Great! Thanks Dav!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Dav's Stats after Newcastle Home Uploaded on 20:09 - Oct 4 with 636 viewsDavillin

Dav's Stats after Newcastle Home Uploaded on 19:43 - Oct 4 by Clinton

Thanks Dav.
On the second chart, might be nice to see all three of our past seasons by comparison.

Thanks Bill.

It'd probably look like that rat's nest of Shelvey's passes from the other day. I'm not certain whether I still have the stuff from previous years, or if I do where they are. I'll look and do what I can for you. More likely than not by P.M. if I find them.

Dav's Stats after Newcastle Home Uploaded on 21:11 - Oct 4 with 577 viewsDavillin

Dav's Stats after Newcastle Home Uploaded on 19:43 - Oct 4 by Clinton

Thanks Dav.

O.K., Bill. I found the other two years, but I had to make a new graph to make them all fit.

If you want the URL [if I put it up here, it'll give me the whole graph again], please P.M. me.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2014 21:14]

Dav's Stats after Newcastle Home Uploaded on 21:14 - Oct 4 with 567 viewsoldcob

Missed you Dav, welcome back to the lunatic asylum. I love graphs.
Dav's Stats after Newcastle Home Uploaded on 21:24 - Oct 4 with 539 viewsBanosswan

Dav's Stats after Newcastle Home Uploaded on 21:11 - Oct 4 by Davillin

O.K., Bill. I found the other two years, but I had to make a new graph to make them all fit.

If you want the URL [if I put it up here, it'll give me the whole graph again], please P.M. me.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2014 21:14]

That is a great graph, please keep updating it.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Dav's Stats after Newcastle Home Uploaded on 21:24 - Oct 4 with 539 viewsAquinas

It looks like we're a first half team...
Dav's Stats after Newcastle Home Uploaded on 21:42 - Oct 4 with 522 viewsdickythorpe

The graph on the wall tells the story of it all.
Login to get fewer ads

Dav's Stats after Newcastle Home Uploaded on 04:23 - Oct 5 with 446 viewsDavillin

If I may, I'll tell you the most important fact I get from this chart.

In our first two seasons in the Premier League [2011 (blue) and 2012 (red)], we shot up to 40 [and 39] by around game 28, then went flat for several games before getting on the up again; but last season, when we were having trouble reaching 40, we stepped it up toward the end of the season to squeak to 42.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024