Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlight of the game for me: the girlfriend & I were shown on NBC at halftime!! 19:28 - Aug 8 with 1961 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Representing the Swans in San Antonio in front of the Alamo. Brought a tear to my...I mean her eye, even if we were upstaged by a cute kid with bad parenting.

[Post edited 8 Aug 2015 21:31]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Highlight of the game for me: the girlfriend & I were shown on NBC at halftime!! on 19:32 - Aug 8 with 1922 viewsJackfath

There used to be a small clothes shop at the bottom of Newton Road called "The Alamo". It was bought and turned into the extension of the White Rose.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Highlight of the game for me: the girlfriend & I were shown on NBC at halftime!! on 20:50 - Aug 8 with 1771 viewsDull1Thomas

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Highlight of the game for me: the girlfriend & I were shown on NBC at halftime!! on 21:17 - Aug 8 with 1691 viewsicecoldjack

YJB !
Highlight of the game for me: the girlfriend & I were shown on NBC at halftime!! on 00:43 - Aug 9 with 1470 viewsClinton

Well played Tummer. Keep up the missionary work. Spread the word.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Highlight of the game for me: the girlfriend & I were shown on NBC at halftime!! on 10:04 - Aug 9 with 1234 viewsItchySphincter

Punching above your weight there fella.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Highlight of the game for me: the girlfriend & I were shown on NBC at halftime!! on 10:31 - Aug 9 with 1192 viewsdgt73

Good stuff.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Highlight of the game for me: the girlfriend & I were shown on NBC at halftime!! on 11:08 - Aug 9 with 1137 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

You looked like a slimmer version of Lee Trundle on first view.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Highlight of the game for me: the girlfriend & I were shown on NBC at halftime!! on 11:32 - Aug 9 with 1088 viewsWxmJax

Nice one Tummer, I reckon you should be our official NBC mascot.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Login to get fewer ads

Highlight of the game for me: the girlfriend & I were shown on NBC at halftime!! on 12:31 - Aug 9 with 1028 viewsDafyddHuw

Hope you gave the kid a sly kick up the arse when noone was looking. That'll learn him.
Highlight of the game for me: the girlfriend & I were shown on NBC at halftime!! on 13:56 - Aug 9 with 957 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Highlight of the game for me: the girlfriend & I were shown on NBC at halftime!! on 10:04 - Aug 9 by ItchySphincter

Punching above your weight there fella.

Indeed. And a huge sports fan too.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Highlight of the game for me: the girlfriend & I were shown on NBC at halftime!! on 14:21 - Aug 9 with 922 viewssully49

Keep the faith your first objective, if I may say, Mr Ambassador, is to get your fellow county men is to stop calling the beautiful game soccor. Let's hope you come over here to witness this for yourself.
That boy's parents should be reported to the place for cruelty, still he's young so all isn't a complete loss.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2015 14:28]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024