Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eder and the other bloke 22:25 - May 17 with 2600 viewsLoyal

Are they coming back, do we want them back ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Eder and the other bloke on 22:29 - May 17 with 2586 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I'd still like to see us give Eder another chance next season. So often it takes a while for a striker to get settled and become productive - even Bony didn't set the world on fire at first. Eder has done very well since we loaned him out, so talent isn't the issue.

Tabanou on the other hand has burned too many bridges. Unfortunately, we'll be lucky to recoup much for him.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Eder and the other bloke on 22:34 - May 17 with 2573 viewsLoyal

Eder is 28, last throw of the dice for him this season then but third choice for me.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Eder and the other bloke on 22:35 - May 17 with 2566 viewsbuilthjack

No and no

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Eder and the other bloke on 22:36 - May 17 with 2553 viewsangryjack

dont think eder was given much of a run 5 minutes here and there,as a striker you probably need at least 5 or 6 game run,i thought he had some nice touches, id def give him chance
Eder and the other bloke on 22:38 - May 17 with 2542 viewsBigPhilG

Eder can't be any worse than Bafe Hopeless
Eder and the other bloke on 22:40 - May 17 with 2533 viewsMrSwerve

Always makes me laugh when people say that Bony didn't have a great start with us.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Eder and the other bloke on 22:42 - May 17 with 2523 viewspencoedjack

Eder and the other bloke on 22:29 - May 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

I'd still like to see us give Eder another chance next season. So often it takes a while for a striker to get settled and become productive - even Bony didn't set the world on fire at first. Eder has done very well since we loaned him out, so talent isn't the issue.

Tabanou on the other hand has burned too many bridges. Unfortunately, we'll be lucky to recoup much for him.

Wilf scored 2 on his competitive debut
Eder and the other bloke on 22:42 - May 17 with 2523 viewsLoyal

Eder and the other bloke on 22:38 - May 17 by BigPhilG

Bafe is head and shoulders better than him from his Swansea appearances which doesnt say a lot.

Login to get fewer ads

Eder and the other bloke on 20:35 - May 18 with 2186 viewsrossshaw

People seem to forget what Eder did during December when he started a few games. He offered nothing

Trundle could still do a job..

Eder and the other bloke on 20:37 - May 18 with 2171 viewsDr_Winston

Remains to be seen how both would do under competent management.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Eder and the other bloke on 21:12 - May 18 with 2116 viewsjack247

Bony was class from the minute he got here, it was obvious he had the ability but was very rusty. It did take him a long time to get up to match speed, but he was always going to come good.

You may be right about Eder, but it's also quite possible he has found his level.
Eder and the other bloke on 21:14 - May 18 with 2110 viewsjack247

Eder and the other bloke on 20:37 - May 18 by Dr_Winston

Remains to be seen how both would do under competent management.

One of the first things competent management did was ship them both out until the end of the season.
Eder and the other bloke on 21:34 - May 18 with 2068 viewsLeonisGod

Eder and the other bloke on 22:35 - May 17 by builthjack

No and no

Is the correct answer. Lille want Eder. And Tabanou well and truly burnt his bridges. I'd be ver surprised to see either of them in a swans team again.
Eder and the other bloke on 21:38 - May 18 with 2062 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Eder has made it quite clear he does NOT want to come back here, but wants to stay at Lille.
So there would be absolutely no point in bringing him back.

Tabanou seemed to start quite well at St Etienne, but has done nothing since, so there seems little point in bringing him back unless you want to give the U21s somebody to play against.
Eder and the other bloke on 21:49 - May 18 with 2035 viewsjack247

Eder and the other bloke on 21:38 - May 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Eder has made it quite clear he does NOT want to come back here, but wants to stay at Lille.
So there would be absolutely no point in bringing him back.

Tabanou seemed to start quite well at St Etienne, but has done nothing since, so there seems little point in bringing him back unless you want to give the U21s somebody to play against.

I think Tabanou will be back. Probably go out on loan again. We may get a couple of million for Eder
Eder and the other bloke on 08:28 - May 19 with 1879 viewsshandyjack

ah the old Bony had a poor start myth has popped up it's ugly head again

Poll: Expectation for the season

Eder and the other bloke on 09:04 - May 19 with 1847 viewsnantywatcher

Eder and the other bloke on 08:28 - May 19 by shandyjack

The worst debut by a professional footballer I've seen in forty years of watching the game. He was diabolical.
Eder and the other bloke on 09:53 - May 19 with 1791 viewsshandyjack

Eder and the other bloke on 09:04 - May 19 by nantywatcher

The worst debut by a professional footballer I've seen in forty years of watching the game. He was diabolical.

would that be his european debut where he scored 2 goals or league debut where he also scored?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Eder and the other bloke on 10:23 - May 19 with 1748 viewsMrSwerve

Eder and the other bloke on 09:53 - May 19 by shandyjack

would that be his european debut where he scored 2 goals or league debut where he also scored?

I really hope he was trying to be sarcastic.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Eder and the other bloke on 10:37 - May 19 with 1724 viewsFlashberryjack

Eder and the other bloke on 22:38 - May 17 by BigPhilG

He f:cking well is IMO

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Eder and the other bloke on 10:44 - May 19 with 1715 viewsjack247

Eder and the other bloke on 09:04 - May 19 by nantywatcher

He was miles off the pace and it took him a lot longer than we probably expected to get his match sharpness. He was clearly a good player from the start though
Eder and the other bloke on 15:21 - May 22 with 1516 viewsClinton

With the signing of Paloschi, I, assuming there is no room for Eder. So assuming we want a decent price for him, or at least recoup the money, the good news is he's shown good form recently in France.
Eder has been really effective for Lille, they were in the bottom half when he joined, they ended up fifth. Europa League qualification, with Eder scoring 6 with 4 assists.
I dont know anything about the quality of French football, many on here post that its poor, but Eder can only play against what is put in front of him and he's been playing well apparently.
He's also been selected for the Portugal's squad for the Euros, so he might get some game time there. (they play Iceland BTW, so we could have Swans on each side for that match). If he can sneak a game and a couple of goals, it should stick a few quid on the price tag.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Eder and the other bloke on 15:46 - May 22 with 1465 viewsmarchamjack

Eder and the other bloke on 15:21 - May 22 by Clinton

With the signing of Paloschi, I, assuming there is no room for Eder. So assuming we want a decent price for him, or at least recoup the money, the good news is he's shown good form recently in France.
Eder has been really effective for Lille, they were in the bottom half when he joined, they ended up fifth. Europa League qualification, with Eder scoring 6 with 4 assists.
I dont know anything about the quality of French football, many on here post that its poor, but Eder can only play against what is put in front of him and he's been playing well apparently.
He's also been selected for the Portugal's squad for the Euros, so he might get some game time there. (they play Iceland BTW, so we could have Swans on each side for that match). If he can sneak a game and a couple of goals, it should stick a few quid on the price tag.

Eder in the Portuguese Euro 16 squad...cross them off my list of possible winners then. Do not want to see him back. Properly useless at PL level.

No doubt, we'll buy another Eder/Schecter/Vasques though in the Summer, seems like one of the quirks of the club that we've got to get at least one striker who is truly awful

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Eder and the other bloke on 16:02 - May 22 with 1425 viewsmonmouth

Eder and the other bloke on 15:46 - May 22 by marchamjack

Eder in the Portuguese Euro 16 squad...cross them off my list of possible winners then. Do not want to see him back. Properly useless at PL level.

No doubt, we'll buy another Eder/Schecter/Vasques though in the Summer, seems like one of the quirks of the club that we've got to get at least one striker who is truly awful

May as well just keep the smeghead then.

A lucky wonder goal. lets say a 30 yard volley that happens to fly in, would up his sale value a treat.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Eder and the other bloke on 17:41 - May 22 with 1312 viewsLoyal

Eder and the other bloke on 08:28 - May 19 by shandyjack

Slow as Fck lazy bastard, just like Jason Scotland,

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024