Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England, Russia 21:56 - Jun 11 with 3716 viewsmax936

absolutely nothing to fear from either for me, we were awesome today and England were well England, serves the English commentators right forever giving it the big one, every sports channel TV or Radio is England this England that, deluded bunch of under achieving tw@ts

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

England, Russia on 21:56 - Jun 11 with 2343 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

England, Russia on 21:59 - Jun 11 with 2314 viewsOldjack

Well done Russia

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

England, Russia on 22:00 - Jun 11 with 2292 viewsItchySphincter

England, Russia on 21:59 - Jun 11 by Oldjack

Well done Russia

Not another one of your teams Al?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

England, Russia on 22:03 - Jun 11 with 2265 viewsairedale

And where was Vardy? They coulda hoofed balls over the top to Vardy and those two OAPs at the back would have had a coronary.
England, Russia on 22:04 - Jun 11 with 2253 viewsOldjack

England, Russia on 22:00 - Jun 11 by ItchySphincter

Any team that slaps those saes gets my vote for the ninety .We can beat those Russians you know

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

England, Russia on 22:06 - Jun 11 with 2239 viewsbonymine

England, Russia on 22:00 - Jun 11 by ItchySphincter

Couldn't have got a better result...

The English thinking they've got 3 points in the bag with a couple of minutes to go and how they're going to get to the Semis at least then....Hey Presto !

Russia equalise......WTF that wasn't in the script !!

Wales are top of the Group......sorry who are Wales again ??

😂😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

England, Russia on 22:07 - Jun 11 with 2223 viewsPhaedrus

о, Боже

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

England, Russia on 22:07 - Jun 11 with 2217 viewsraynor94

Feet on ground, let's not get carried away........... yet

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

England, Russia on 22:09 - Jun 11 with 2193 viewsClinton

Roy hodgson substitutes were not right. To hold a one goal lead, bring Jack Wilshere on !! as the game becomes stretched, you leave Vardy on the bench. Jeez.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

England, Russia on 22:10 - Jun 11 with 2183 viewsexiledclaseboy

England were pretty good to be fair but that equaliser did make me laugh. Great results all round for us.

Poll: Tory leader

England, Russia on 22:10 - Jun 11 with 2180 viewsbonymine

England, Russia on 22:07 - Jun 11 by Phaedrus

о, Боже

Sorry butt ??

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

England, Russia on 22:17 - Jun 11 with 2120 viewsairedale

And if we win on Thurs, arguably we will knock out the UKs best chance of winning the tournament.
England, Russia on 22:19 - Jun 11 with 2108 viewsexiledclaseboy

England, Russia on 22:17 - Jun 11 by airedale

And if we win on Thurs, arguably we will knock out the UKs best chance of winning the tournament.

That would be great.

England, Russia on 22:26 - Jun 11 with 2061 viewsGlyn1

Are we 1st on Match of the Day?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

England, Russia on 22:27 - Jun 11 with 2059 viewsexiledclaseboy

According to the England fan on 5Live just now, Russia scored because their players are all taking performance enhancing drugs.

God bless late night radio phone ins.

England, Russia on 22:37 - Jun 11 with 2021 viewssherpajacob

England, Russia on 22:27 - Jun 11 by exiledclaseboy

According to the England fan on 5Live just now, Russia scored because their players are all taking performance enhancing drugs.

God bless late night radio phone ins.

That's as maybe, but EUFA have already ruled that being caught drug cheating doesn't alter the result.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

England, Russia on 22:40 - Jun 11 with 2002 viewsheadcleaner

Vardy couldn't play because he was having a party. same old same old from England. If Wales want it we can get something out of Thursdays game and the next round is a guarentee.
England, Russia on 00:29 - Jun 12 with 1784 viewsBrynmill_Jack

On another day England would have taken at least two or three of the numerous chances they created. I'm wary of a backlash

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

England, Russia on 00:33 - Jun 12 with 1774 viewsMurph75

England, Russia on 00:29 - Jun 12 by Brynmill_Jack

On another day England would have taken at least two or three of the numerous chances they created. I'm wary of a backlash

They didn't create any chances. I'm more than confident we"ll get at least a point against that shower of sh!t.

We've got a better centre half in Ash than they've got in their squad and Bale is far better than anything they've got going forward.
England, Russia on 00:37 - Jun 12 with 1761 viewsBrynmill_Jack

England, Russia on 00:33 - Jun 12 by Murph75

They didn't create any chances. I'm more than confident we"ll get at least a point against that shower of sh!t.

We've got a better centre half in Ash than they've got in their squad and Bale is far better than anything they've got going forward.

For 80 out of the ninety minutes they completely dominated the Russians, hitting the post and forcing the Russian keeper into several good saves including one worldie. Oh, and they definitely scored at least one.......................
[Post edited 12 Jun 2016 0:40]

England, Russia on 00:39 - Jun 12 with 1757 viewsMurph75

England, Russia on 00:37 - Jun 12 by Brynmill_Jack

For 80 out of the ninety minutes they completely dominated the Russians, hitting the post and forcing the Russian keeper into several good saves including one worldie. Oh, and they definitely scored at least one.......................
[Post edited 12 Jun 2016 0:40]

And still drew...........
England, Russia on 00:43 - Jun 12 with 1746 viewsBrynmill_Jack

England, Russia on 00:39 - Jun 12 by Murph75

And still drew...........

Yes they did but they should have scored 4 or 5 . If they play like that against us AND take their chances they will bury us

England, Russia on 00:48 - Jun 12 with 1737 viewsMurph75

England, Russia on 00:43 - Jun 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes they did but they should have scored 4 or 5 . If they play like that against us AND take their chances they will bury us

Before today I was fearful about Thursday. After us winning and them drawing against Russia. I'm more than confident we'll get a point. They simply have to win. We just need a point from 2 games.
England, Russia on 02:02 - Jun 12 with 1675 viewsJackFish

Nothing to fear except getting a bottle thrown at your head or a gang of crazy Russians chasing you around the stadium.

Don't think Russia are very good and I thought before the tournament they'd be our best chance of getting a win in this group. We're in a great position now though, a point should be enough to see us through.
England, Russia on 03:02 - Jun 12 with 1633 viewsLoyal

England, Russia on 22:19 - Jun 11 by exiledclaseboy

That would be great.

It has an exciting draw written all over it. I would take that now.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024