Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Way Forward 16:53 - Oct 27 with 1055 viewsperchrockjack

Serious question,as they say.

Given the club sale was done in a devious manner to benefit a few and the Trust now basically tainted with the same brush, what we do now. Really.

People are joining the trust but ,as its been alleged, they too are miscreants ,liars and bullshitters way out of their depth.

I'm watching this crap thinking... we face Stoke on Monday. Am I gonna be arsed to bother popping down and mixing with my fellow fans /chums/supporters/lovers.

We ve assembled all manner of dross for players when we should have strengthened the squad and binned Rangel Dyer,Routledge (chief scapegoat) Taylor (new scapegoat) Ki the Korean Coward and the pitiful excuse for an Argie at centre back .

We ve got an anonymous captain in Cork, when he plays and we re relying on those prepared to dig in although signs are there more are up for the fight, which brings me to the question;what is the biggest fight...Trust Board Jenkins or team Swansea.

God almighty ,how I feel for Bradley who s facing a lose lose situation. We go down, he s a Yank ,we stay up yep but he s still a Yank and a chum of the Owners, Himmler and Goebbels.

Questions to or about the Trust ,fine but be careful what you wish for ...which is what?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Way Forward on 17:02 - Oct 27 with 812 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Carry on carrying on.
Support the sorted out Trust.
Give the sellouts maximum Stick.
Support BB and the Team.

What else is there to do, go and watch Cardiff?
The Way Forward on 17:02 - Oct 27 with 808 viewsswansea101

2 valiums and a cuppa tea and the world won't feel as bad to you
The Way Forward on 17:04 - Oct 27 with 805 viewsHeadmaster

Routledge and Taylor are not scapegoats. They are genuinely sh!t. You even admitted they are "dross" in the same sentence.
The Way Forward on 17:05 - Oct 27 with 789 viewsTheResurrection

First thing anyone sensible will do is let this dribble of a post wind it's way down to the bottom of the page before it plops.... and falls off....

You've never been a fan - never wathced us

Why do you care?

Lonely?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Way Forward on 17:13 - Oct 27 with 760 viewsperchrockjack

Forgive me ;just my sarcastic barb .

Its what many portray Routledge to be. Lord above ,evidence all over this site post game.

QUESTION........while we re all asking them..

Who gave Routledge a four year contract

Who gave Dyer a four year contract

Why has the thoroughly decent chap Rangel been given an extention

Why was Ki not sold to Stoke

Why did we leave it apparently so late to get that crucial midfield player ,then fail.

These are questions that are affecting us where it matters, on the pitch.

Its where our destiny will be decided next MAY

Whoever is on the Trust, whoever is on the Board, however much Jenkins/Dineen/Cooze have made , who s been setting fireworks up the stadium cat s arse, it don't matter as much as is being made out on here .

The Way Forward on 17:18 - Oct 27 with 749 viewsOldjack

We got to get it right on the pitch that's a priority .if we go down i can see this unnecessary mess getting a lot worse otherwise

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Way Forward on 17:24 - Oct 27 with 732 viewsperchrockjack

Alan
You get a lot of stick on here referring to your urinary tract but that is the answer ,ID HAVE THOUGHT.

Which is my fookn point

We re looking inwards and backwards

Cooze resigns, who replaces . Is damage done. CAN IT BE REPAIRED. How.

One thing for sure, it wont be repaired on here .

The Way Forward on 17:29 - Oct 27 with 715 viewsDarran

The Way Forward on 17:24 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Alan
You get a lot of stick on here referring to your urinary tract but that is the answer ,ID HAVE THOUGHT.

Which is my fookn point

That's one of the greatest first sentences I've ever read on here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

The Way Forward on 17:37 - Oct 27 with 699 viewsOldjack

The Way Forward on 17:24 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Alan

Which is my fookn point

There's fuk all wrong with my urinary track i'll have you know, you scouse loving bin-dipper

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Way Forward on 17:39 - Oct 27 with 685 viewsDarran

The Way Forward on 17:37 - Oct 27 by Oldjack

There's fuk all wrong with my urinary track i'll have you know, you scouse loving bin-dipper

Urinary track.

The Way Forward on 17:46 - Oct 27 with 670 viewsperchrockjack

I was not inferring it was Alan .

You ve got hold of the wrong edge of the wedge

The Way Forward on 17:48 - Oct 27 with 669 viewsjack247

Don't feel sorry for Bradley Perch, he has won the lottery.

As for the trust, this is embarrassing for them and a poke in the eye for the normal fans, but sweeping changes aren't the answer, particularly when no-one seems to have a credible alternative. Lumping them in with the previous board who sold us out, just because they made a big error in not declaring Huw Cooze is being handsomely paid for what we naively assumed was voluntary work, would be crazy.
The Way Forward on 18:14 - Oct 27 with 626 viewsperchrockjack

I was justifying my humanity which was questioned by Ebo on another thread.

Won't happen again.

Old Jack just reminded me to put out our green bin tomorrow

We get fined if we leave them out early

It's that sort of area.

The Way Forward on 18:40 - Oct 27 with 583 viewsWingstandwood

The Way Forward on 17:13 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Forgive me ;just my sarcastic barb .

Its what many portray Routledge to be. Lord above ,evidence all over this site post game.

QUESTION........while we re all asking them..

Who gave Routledge a four year contract

Who gave Dyer a four year contract

Why has the thoroughly decent chap Rangel been given an extention

Why was Ki not sold to Stoke

Why did we leave it apparently so late to get that crucial midfield player ,then fail.

These are questions that are affecting us where it matters, on the pitch.

Its where our destiny will be decided next MAY

Whoever is on the Trust, whoever is on the Board, however much Jenkins/Dineen/Cooze have made , who s been setting fireworks up the stadium cat s arse, it don't matter as much as is being made out on here .

The team side of things? A few things have been beyond my comprehension also, and the alarm bells have (in my case) been ringing for years.

Why was Gower?
Why was Butler?
Why was Kristian 0' Leary?
And others?

Allowed to be rewarded with contracts/contract extensions when it was staggeringly and blatantly obvious they should have been shown the door. The club has shown itself to be utterly unprofessional and irrational at times.

It gives the vibe of becoming a charitable organisation and retirement fund for 'impostors' stealing a living by undeservedly earning many thousands of Pounds a week. FFS when Gower, Butler and KOL left SCFC it was a case of immediate retirement, obscurity and oblivion from the professional game itself despite being Premier League Club level employed. Work that one out?

Argus!

The Way Forward on 19:00 - Oct 27 with 536 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Way Forward on 18:40 - Oct 27 by Wingstandwood

The team side of things? A few things have been beyond my comprehension also, and the alarm bells have (in my case) been ringing for years.

Why was Gower?
Why was Butler?
Why was Kristian 0' Leary?
And others?

Allowed to be rewarded with contracts/contract extensions when it was staggeringly and blatantly obvious they should have been shown the door. The club has shown itself to be utterly unprofessional and irrational at times.

It gives the vibe of becoming a charitable organisation and retirement fund for 'impostors' stealing a living by undeservedly earning many thousands of Pounds a week. FFS when Gower, Butler and KOL left SCFC it was a case of immediate retirement, obscurity and oblivion from the professional game itself despite being Premier League Club level employed. Work that one out?

O'Leary was allowed to stall the careers of every U21 player at the club for a while after his best friend Garry gave him the job - completely unqualified. I remember I attended a match down Landore and Garry was in the stands with Kristian. I knew poor Chris Llewellyn was done for despite doing a good job with the team.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Way Forward on 19:04 - Oct 27 with 524 viewsDarran

The Way Forward on 19:00 - Oct 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

O'Leary was allowed to stall the careers of every U21 player at the club for a while after his best friend Garry gave him the job - completely unqualified. I remember I attended a match down Landore and Garry was in the stands with Kristian. I knew poor Chris Llewellyn was done for despite doing a good job with the team.

Garry never gave KOL the under 21s job.

The Way Forward on 19:06 - Oct 27 with 513 viewsLoyal

Who are 'they' ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Way Forward on 19:08 - Oct 27 with 505 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Way Forward on 19:04 - Oct 27 by Darran

Garry never gave KOL the under 21s job.

Thank you. Well I've gotten mixed up somewhere.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Way Forward on 19:10 - Oct 27 with 496 viewsDarran

The Way Forward on 19:08 - Oct 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Thank you. Well I've gotten mixed up somewhere.

KOL was under 21s manager long before Garry got the big gig.

The Way Forward on 19:14 - Oct 27 with 482 viewsOldjack

The Way Forward on 17:39 - Oct 27 by Darran

Urinary track.

Oi Scruff Max moaned to me the other day about petrol ,He said he used to fill up every Sunday after buying 20 quids worth ,now he's got to fill up after every four days ,he reckons Asda are watering it down

The Way Forward on 19:17 - Oct 27 with 466 viewsDarran

The Way Forward on 19:14 - Oct 27 by Oldjack

Oi Scruff Max moaned to me the other day about petrol ,He said he used to fill up every Sunday after buying 20 quids worth ,now he's got to fill up after every four days ,he reckons Asda are watering it down

A bit like his beer then Al.

The Way Forward on 19:17 - Oct 27 with 463 viewsStarsky

Perchie, what happened?
You were quite positive after the Watford game.
Grab on to something and watch the stoke game live on Sky sports 1.
We could win...

It's just the internet, init.

The Way Forward on 19:20 - Oct 27 with 449 viewsWingstandwood

The Way Forward on 19:00 - Oct 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think I may be right?.... I stand to be corrected.....Once KOL left the U21's the team significantly improved its results in an extremely short space of time post his departure. He then went on to exert his 'influence' and 'expertise' to help destroy SCFC's much acclaimed, much admired and much revered playing style.......... Goodbye Tika-Taka!.....Hello Kristian O' Leary!

Argus!

The Way Forward on 19:22 - Oct 27 with 437 viewsperchrockjack

Just go with the flow, alan

The Way Forward on 19:22 - Oct 27 with 435 viewsDarran

The Way Forward on 19:20 - Oct 27 by Wingstandwood

I think I may be right?.... I stand to be corrected.....Once KOL left the U21's the team significantly improved its results in an extremely short space of time post his departure. He then went on to exert his 'influence' and 'expertise' to help destroy SCFC's much acclaimed, much admired and much revered playing style.......... Goodbye Tika-Taka!.....Hello Kristian O' Leary!

Well I agree with most of that but I honestly don't think you can blame KOL for it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024