Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get it done early.... 20:02 - Dec 22 with 1139 viewsSwanjaxs

With crucial fixtures coming up in January (Palace, Liverpool, Arsenal and Southampton) hopefully new signings have already been lined up to sign on the dotted line as soon as the transfer window opens..... or is it going to be the usual scenario of the deadline day fiasco? If it's the later then it's bye bye premier league

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Get it done early.... on 20:13 - Dec 22 with 1106 viewsoldcob

Problem with that is, that players (agents) shop around to get the best offer, so wait until the end of the period to see if a better offer comes in.
Get it done early.... on 21:33 - Dec 22 with 993 viewsspiderboy

may I suggest that collecting 1 point out of a possible 12(or very possibly maybe just 0)
in the forthcoming games I reckon its a slow dying death for the rest of the season bro..fair play tho,we,l try to do our best under blobby,but I cant see any points coming down our way at crinkley bottom till feb at earliest.we,l be down before the end of march.
Get it done early.... on 21:57 - Dec 22 with 915 viewsLoyal

Get it done early.... on 20:13 - Dec 22 by oldcob

Problem with that is, that players (agents) shop around to get the best offer, so wait until the end of the period to see if a better offer comes in.

It should be all done and dusted.
No messing about.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Get it done early.... on 01:24 - Dec 23 with 801 viewsswans11

get a list if first people on list messes about doesn't want sign straight away just move onto the next need early signings
Get it done early.... on 07:50 - Dec 23 with 671 viewsJango

I were planning on making a few loan signings from here and abroad then there's no reason they can't he already set in place for first of January. 6 points over Xmas period and a few new signings for the palace game please
Get it done early.... on 08:59 - Dec 23 with 594 viewskarnataka

Get it done early.... on 01:24 - Dec 23 by swans11

get a list if first people on list messes about doesn't want sign straight away just move onto the next need early signings

You seem to be under the misapprehension that we are a club that goes about these things in a thorough, ordered and professional manner.
Get it done early.... on 09:15 - Dec 23 with 564 viewsjack247

We say this every transfer window. We never do it. Someone will pipe up with 'chill, we don't have to sign anyone until the end of January' when we inevitably sit on our hands and watch our rivals strengthen.
Get it done early.... on 09:19 - Dec 23 with 551 viewsbuilthjack

If we don't get at least one win from the next two games, the manager has to go. Any new manager worth his salt will surely want to get his own pick of players in. F3ck Jenkins and his list if sh1t players again.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Get it done early.... on 13:47 - Dec 23 with 453 viewsSwanjaxs

Get it done early.... on 09:15 - Dec 23 by jack247

We say this every transfer window. We never do it. Someone will pipe up with 'chill, we don't have to sign anyone until the end of January' when we inevitably sit on our hands and watch our rivals strengthen.

It has to be different this time for us to have any chance, after Palace away we have almost a fortnight before our next league game (Arsenal home) I'd expect at least four new "quality signings" to be in place and up to speed by then! Anything less and our fate will be more or less sealed...
[Post edited 23 Dec 2016 13:48]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Get it done early.... on 14:07 - Dec 23 with 421 viewsDafyddHuw

Nobody's read Phil Sunbler's interview then?

The yanks aren't about to piss away the money, they're not bothered about us going down.
They want us in the Prem when the time comes to sell, but they're not gonna do a Newcastle (spend millions and still go down) this season.

Can't you people read?
Get it done early.... on 14:13 - Dec 23 with 415 viewsUplandsJack

Get it done early.... on 14:07 - Dec 23 by DafyddHuw

The yanks aren't about to piss away the money, they're not bothered about us going down.
They want us in the Prem when the time comes to sell, but they're not gonna do a Newcastle (spend millions and still go down) this season.

Can't you people read?

No I haven't..... link please
Get it done early.... on 14:18 - Dec 23 with 408 viewsDafyddHuw

Get it done early.... on 14:13 - Dec 23 by UplandsJack

No I haven't..... link please

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/185184/phil-sumbler-inte
Get it done early.... on 14:21 - Dec 23 with 398 viewsAussieSwan

Should've had some loan signings in place weeks ago

Depay for a start

But HJ probably hasn't even made a phone call to anyone yet. I'm expecting nothing before Jan 20 ish

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Get it done early.... on 14:23 - Dec 23 with 391 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The majority shareholders aren't even in Swansea and haven't been for a couple of weeks, which you would have thought they would be to sort though players - which means nothing will be done quickly I imagine - unless it's already done and dusted...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Get it done early.... on 14:39 - Dec 23 with 367 viewsSwanjaxs

Get it done early.... on 14:07 - Dec 23 by DafyddHuw

Can't you people read?

Why all the angst mate? Perhaps some of us missed Phil's interview? Stop being such a drama queen!! 💅
[Post edited 23 Dec 2016 14:40]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024