Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Claridge on Clement 22:21 - Jan 3 with 3089 viewsDarran

#prick

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Steve Claridge on Clement on 22:23 - Jan 3 with 2724 viewsGTCJack

Silly c*nt was always wrong about us on the football league show.

Derby were 5th yet a disaster? Quim
Steve Claridge on Clement on 22:23 - Jan 3 with 2703 viewsbuilthjack

The locals are not impressed with him as Salisbury Manager. Likely to be sacked one day soon.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Steve Claridge on Clement on 22:24 - Jan 3 with 2678 viewsperchrockjack

Steve feck clarified

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Steve Claridge on Clement on 22:24 - Jan 3 with 2674 viewsblueytheblue

I remember Claridge alongside that Manish fella doing Championship highlights a few years ago, the season after Whitts got 20 goals.

"Well, he's not the same player this season, not got the goals. I've not seen them play but I've heard he's playing out wide whereas he got the goals from central midfield".

The season Whitts got 20+ goals... he played wider on the left... the next season he was moved back central.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Steve Claridge on Clement on 22:28 - Jan 3 with 2540 viewsDan_Swan

Could say the same about Claridge getting a job in the media!

Still following Dr's orders!

Steve Claridge on Clement on 22:31 - Jan 3 with 2465 viewsblueytheblue

What's embarassing for him is the BBC have the pundits / analaysts / commentators / presenters that not only Sky don't want... but now BT Sports don't want either.

Imagine being so far down the list that even Michael f*cking Owen is ahead of you.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Steve Claridge on Clement on 22:33 - Jan 3 with 2409 viewsBigPhilG

Steve Claridge on Clement on 22:24 - Jan 3 by blueytheblue

I remember Claridge alongside that Manish fella doing Championship highlights a few years ago, the season after Whitts got 20 goals.

"Well, he's not the same player this season, not got the goals. I've not seen them play but I've heard he's playing out wide whereas he got the goals from central midfield".

The season Whitts got 20+ goals... he played wider on the left... the next season he was moved back central.

I've got more idea how Cardiff line up than Claridge and I've got a season ticket with the Swans. The mans a complete idiot
Steve Claridge on Clement on 22:36 - Jan 3 with 2327 viewsmitchwales

Can't stand the cock womble!
Login to get fewer ads

Steve Claridge on Clement on 22:37 - Jan 3 with 2288 viewsSmellyplumz

Claridge isn't worth the spunk he was born in.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Steve Claridge on Clement on 22:39 - Jan 3 with 2260 viewsswancity

Steve Claridge on Clement on 22:24 - Jan 3 by blueytheblue

Whits ? Who the pluck is Whits ?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Steve Claridge on Clement on 22:41 - Jan 3 with 2214 viewsjack2jack

Steve Claridge is irrelevant
Steve Claridge on Clement on 09:22 - Jan 4 with 1802 viewsWarwickHunt

Nice hotel, if a tad pricey.
Steve Claridge on Clement on 09:25 - Jan 4 with 1785 viewswaynekerr55

Steve Claridge on Clement on 22:23 - Jan 3 by GTCJack

Silly c*nt was always wrong about us on the football league show.

Derby were 5th yet a disaster? Quim

One of my mates was on the A licence with him.

A massive c*nt, as expected!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Steve Claridge on Clement on 11:36 - Jan 4 with 1509 viewsBloodyhills

What amazes me is how so many ex pros seem to know so little about football and yet they con a living for themselves in the world of punditry.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Steve Claridge on Clement on 11:47 - Jan 4 with 1457 viewsswanjackal

Steve Claridge on Clement on 22:23 - Jan 3 by builthjack

The locals are not impressed with him as Salisbury Manager. Likely to be sacked one day soon.

Well I've heard he's betting on his results improving......also on them getting worse, and on Newmarket at 13:15, the winner of the new BBC talent show, the next pope etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Steve Claridge on Clement on 11:47 - Jan 4 with 1454 viewssherpajacob

Steve Claridge on Clement on 11:36 - Jan 4 by Bloodyhills

What amazes me is how so many ex pros seem to know so little about football and yet they con a living for themselves in the world of punditry.

Huge absence of professional sports journalism in the UK media.

Rugby is the same, with ex pros always reluctant to criticise players.

Need more ex/current managers involved and less ex players (who have failed in management)

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Steve Claridge on Clement on 11:52 - Jan 4 with 1422 viewsDafyddHuw

Steve Claridge on Clement on 22:39 - Jan 3 by swancity

Whits ? Who the pluck is Whits ?

WHittingham you dozy tw at.

Bluey is an oxymoron - an intelligent scummer (the clue's in the name).
Steve Claridge on Clement on 11:53 - Jan 4 with 1417 viewsjack247

Lucky to get the job! Does he know was managing us two weeks ago?
Steve Claridge on Clement on 12:06 - Jan 4 with 1344 viewsLoyal

Steve Claridge on Clement on 22:23 - Jan 3 by builthjack

He always hated us very racist towards our country.
English prick 😂😂😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Steve Claridge on Clement on 12:20 - Jan 4 with 1289 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Taken from Football 365:-
It took minutes rather than hours for the usual band of B-list pundits to write off Clement and Swansea, indicative of the new rule banning reserved judgement in favour of instant, punchy, unevidenced opinion. On BBC radio, Steve Claridge was angry that Clement had been given the job after a ‘farcical’ job at Derby County, while Stan Collymore wrote his thoughts in the Daily Mirror:

‘Paul Clement is a good coach and exactly the kind of man you’d want to come in and do the day-to-day coaching at your club. But for Swansea to hire him as their manager is a mistake. This is a completely different code of football — the bottom six of the Premier League. And he won’t have to dig into his coaching manual or what he learned taking his Pro Licence. He won’t have to recall the ideas he put forward of how Real Madrid should get the better of Barcelona, or Bayern Munich beat Borussia Dortmund. He will have to show what he knows about the dark arts, set-pieces and grinding out results.’

It is exceptional work from Collymore to sell coaching manuals and Pro Licence as a negative, the ‘don’t trust experts’ guff that has been festering across the world over the last year. It is exceptional too that Collymore believes that managing Swansea means that Clement can take nothing from his past experiences. They are not playing a different sport, for goodness sake. The personnel and ambitions may be different, but the principles remain the same.

There is no guarantee that Clement will succeed, of course; his task is incredibly difficult. Yet it was impossible not to smile as Swansea’s manager celebrated his side’s late winner at Selhurst Park, and think of Collymore and Claridge. Rather than writing somebody off, in public, using questionable logic, in order to gain notoriety, why not just wait and see? Or are people really that tired of insight?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Steve Claridge on Clement on 12:29 - Jan 4 with 1226 viewswestwalesed

Left Derby 5th in the Championship, I'm pretty certain he lost something like 7 from 33? Which is not a terrible return is it? Brodge didn't exactly have a great record when he took us over and look at him now.....

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Steve Claridge on Clement on 12:38 - Jan 4 with 1193 viewsLoyal

Steve Claridge on Clement on 12:29 - Jan 4 by westwalesed

Left Derby 5th in the Championship, I'm pretty certain he lost something like 7 from 33? Which is not a terrible return is it? Brodge didn't exactly have a great record when he took us over and look at him now.....

Brendan has lovely teeth.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Steve Claridge on Clement on 12:41 - Jan 4 with 1170 viewsHeadmaster

Steve Claridge on Clement on 12:29 - Jan 4 by westwalesed

He only lost one match in 19 until around Christmas. That's pretty good going.
Steve Claridge on Clement on 12:46 - Jan 4 with 1125 viewsHuwJackBastard

for some reason ive watched this over and over again, and i think the saying 'you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink' is very apt. esspecially when you look at the players he had there, ie bent, ince - theyre both players who havent set the world on fire but both with a good amount of potential - maybe attitude was the problem??

any way.. great win - Uppa Jacks!
Steve Claridge on Clement on 12:53 - Jan 4 with 1089 viewsProfessor

Steve Claridge on Clement on 11:47 - Jan 4 by sherpajacob

Huge absence of professional sports journalism in the UK media.

Rugby is the same, with ex pros always reluctant to criticise players.

Need more ex/current managers involved and less ex players (who have failed in management)

This is a general problem-one that cricket seems to avoid which is why all the coverage (even Sky) is better than football or rugby. There are exceptions-some good print journalism in the broadsheets and the occasional ex-player (like Brian Moore in rugby or Gary Neville) who speaks his mind. Scrum V is the worst with its matey banter. Claridge was a mediocre player, never made it as a manager and is a poor pundit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024