Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Naughton 22:19 - Mar 5 with 2979 viewsKerouac

...is he alright?

Looked like his hamstring went to me.

Do we go with Rangel or switch an in form Jack Cork (best he's played all season yesterday for me) there and bring in Leon/Fulton?

Or how about play Cork RB, Carroll DM, Siggy in the centre with Fer, and give Narsingh/Routledge/Ayew a go on the left wing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Kyle Naughton on 22:22 - Mar 5 with 2771 viewsPrivate_Partz

I hope he is OK. The last thing we need now is injuries. Corky may be able to do a job but we need him where he is

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Kyle Naughton on 22:23 - Mar 5 with 2766 viewsNeathJack

If he is out then Rangel slots straight in.

Anything else is utter madness.
Kyle Naughton on 22:34 - Mar 5 with 2710 viewsSwansNZ

Kyle Naughton on 22:23 - Mar 5 by NeathJack

this

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Kyle Naughton on 22:41 - Mar 5 with 2674 viewsbonymine

Agree but we need cover and Tyler Reid is not up to PL standard just yet ....let's hope that Angel remains injury free for the rest of the season 👍👍👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Kyle Naughton on 23:29 - Mar 5 with 2571 viewsmonmouth

It's our nightmare position now. Amat has played there hasn't he? Can Kingsley cover I wonder? At least he can run and is actually a full back. I'm not sure Angel has many full games left in the tank.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Kyle Naughton on 23:51 - Mar 5 with 2518 viewsKerouac

Kyle Naughton on 23:29 - Mar 5 by monmouth

It's our nightmare position now. Amat has played there hasn't he? Can Kingsley cover I wonder? At least he can run and is actually a full back. I'm not sure Angel has many full games left in the tank.

It is a nightmare isn't it.

For me Rangel just hasn't got the legs anymore, we look vulnerable at the back while he is on the pitch (although I have been a great admirer down the years and still fancy him to create something when he gets forward).

Amat would defend solidly but we would lose all go forward on the right...Narsingh would suffer.

Kingsley? Maybe...a gamble though.

Cork? Again, a gamble...although my hunch is that he would be effective there. Trouble is that moving him would disrupt a functioning midfield...although again, my hunch is that Leon would slot in and do a fantastic job there for the next 3 games.

Call me a gambler but I reckon I'd go with Cork at RB and one last hurrah for Leon...if he tires we could bring Rangel off the bench and shift Cork back to DM.
Share the load between the old timers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Kyle Naughton on 09:11 - Mar 6 with 2274 viewsscruffyjack

Give Conner Roberts a go, a very promising right back who can defend & go forward, scored one & made another in a 2-0 over Norwich for the U'23's two weeks ago. It would be great to see a local boy playing too.
Kyle Naughton on 10:31 - Mar 6 with 2178 viewsJackFish

Kyle Naughton on 09:11 - Mar 6 by scruffyjack

Give Conner Roberts a go, a very promising right back who can defend & go forward, scored one & made another in a 2-0 over Norwich for the U'23's two weeks ago. It would be great to see a local boy playing too.

If we were five/six points better off then I think that would be a decent option, but we still have work to do and throwing youngsters in for their first game is a huge risk. I'd stick with Rangel for now.
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Naughton on 10:36 - Mar 6 with 2157 viewsDafyddHuw

Kyle Naughton on 09:11 - Mar 6 by scruffyjack

Tyler Reid is a far better prospect than Conner Roberts. Just not local.
Kyle Naughton on 11:02 - Mar 6 with 2117 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Rangel plays simple.

If he tires then Amat will do a job there last 20 minutes

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Kyle Naughton on 11:30 - Mar 6 with 2047 viewsAnotherJohn

That position was a priority area many of us hoped would be addressed in the window. Hope this doesn't come back to bite us.
Kyle Naughton on 11:50 - Mar 6 with 2021 viewsOldjack

Trouble we got here is ,Rangel can no longer last the pace for the ninety ,surely we have a younger fitter model waiting in the wings

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Kyle Naughton on 11:53 - Mar 6 with 2008 viewsJFSwan

Id imagine the plan now would be to start Rangel and replace on ~70ish minutes with either a square peg or a youth team RB, possibly even Kingsley ( see square peg).
Kyle Naughton on 11:58 - Mar 6 with 2000 viewsWarwickHunt

Kyle Naughton on 11:30 - Mar 6 by AnotherJohn

That position was a priority area many of us hoped would be addressed in the window. Hope this doesn't come back to bite us.

...and the four or five before it.
Kyle Naughton on 14:21 - Mar 6 with 1814 viewsmagicdaps10

Think it will be a case of going with Rangel with Amat covering when and as needed.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Kyle Naughton on 14:27 - Mar 6 with 1790 viewsLeonWasGod

Kyle Naughton on 23:29 - Mar 5 by monmouth

Having seen the difference a decent full back has made on the left, we have to buy one for the right in the summer. We've known it for a while, but surely even Huwbert can see it now.
Kyle Naughton on 14:30 - Mar 6 with 1778 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Kyle Naughton on 14:27 - Mar 6 by LeonWasGod

Having seen the difference a decent full back has made on the left, we have to buy one for the right in the summer. We've known it for a while, but surely even Huwbert can see it now.

cafu still available?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Kyle Naughton on 14:42 - Mar 6 with 1752 viewsFlashberryjack

That's the logical answer.........but I can't help getting a huge dose of the nerves whenever I see him coming on these days (and I've been a massive Rangel fan)

Time waits for no man, and it's finally caught up with Rangel, ditto Leon.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kyle Naughton on 14:55 - Mar 6 with 1731 viewstomdickharry

Would like to see us go for Cyrus Christie from Derby in the summer,as long as status quo remains in respect of league positions. Big, powerful, footballing right back who represents Ireland at International level,probably well know to Mr Clement.
Kyle Naughton on 17:10 - Mar 6 with 1590 viewsSTID2017

Kyle Naughton on 14:55 - Mar 6 by tomdickharry

Would like to see us go for Cyrus Christie from Derby in the summer,as long as status quo remains in respect of league positions. Big, powerful, footballing right back who represents Ireland at International level,probably well know to Mr Clement.

Has Ollson got a brother ? Maybe he can play at RB ?
Just checked - Marcus Ollson who plays for Derby is also a LB.
I wonder if all the pitches ice up on the RH side and they avoid it ?
[Post edited 6 Mar 2017 17:13]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Kyle Naughton on 17:15 - Mar 6 with 1574 viewsSTID2017

Rangel will be fine as long as he keeps his hands by his side and doesn't handle the ball or push anyone in the penalty area

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Kyle Naughton on 18:26 - Mar 6 with 1483 viewssP7qupUf

Is Naughton definitely out?
Kyle Naughton on 18:28 - Mar 6 with 1471 viewsFlashberryjack

Kyle Naughton on 17:15 - Mar 6 by STID2017

Rangel will be fine as long as he keeps his hands by his side and doesn't handle the ball or push anyone in the penalty area

Rangel will be fine as long as he keeps his hands by his side and doesn't handle the ball or push anyone in the penalty area.
And the opposing team doesn't have a flying winger.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kyle Naughton on 11:43 - Mar 8 with 1199 viewsLandore_Jack

Naughton to miss Hull clash

Expected to return to training next week after sustaining a hamstring injury.

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swansea-city-kyle-naughton-ki-je

#backtojack

Kyle Naughton on 18:47 - Mar 8 with 1014 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Kyle Naughton on 11:43 - Mar 8 by Landore_Jack

Naughton to miss Hull clash

Expected to return to training next week after sustaining a hamstring injury.

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swansea-city-kyle-naughton-ki-je

Per PC they were going to do a scan on the hamstring, so if he's really expected back next week, at least that means the damage must be minor.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024