Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rude boy 01:11 - Apr 2 with 3783 viewswhiterock

Is it only a morriston thing?
Rude boy on 02:22 - Apr 2 with 3752 viewsLoyal

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Rude boy on 05:20 - Apr 2 with 3723 viewsRuDeMan1970

Skewen too.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Rude boy on 07:01 - Apr 2 with 3684 viewsSTID2017

Rude boy on 05:20 - Apr 2 by RuDeMan1970

Skewen too.

I loved all the rebirth of Two Tone and all the brilliant music that went with it.
Saw Madness back then and saw them last August.
Brilliant

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Rude boy on 07:34 - Apr 2 with 3640 viewspencoedjack

Rude boy on 07:01 - Apr 2 by STID2017

I loved all the rebirth of Two Tone and all the brilliant music that went with it.
Saw Madness back then and saw them last August.
Brilliant

The best music IMO as I've got older appreciating Northern Soul as well
Rude boy on 08:04 - Apr 2 with 3603 viewsDafyddHuw

Monkeytown
Rude boy on 08:10 - Apr 2 with 3594 viewsLord_Bony

Great film..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Rude boy on 10:45 - Apr 2 with 3427 viewswhiterock

Rude boy on 05:20 - Apr 2 by RuDeMan1970

Skewen too.

Went to see Navarones in Skewen last night, outstanding
Rude boy on 00:30 - Apr 4 with 3245 viewsRuDeMan1970

Rude boy on 07:34 - Apr 2 by pencoedjack

The best music IMO as I've got older appreciating Northern Soul as well

Seen Madness play in England, Wales and Ireland over the years. Finsbury Park in '92 still remains one of the best days of my life, along with the very first of The Specials reunion tour in Newcastle in '09. I'm off to Plymouth to watch The Beat AND The Selecter on the same day we play Sunderland away...I hope to God I'm in the right mood for that one!! SKA...it's in my blood as much as SCFC. My life is totally Black & White

Login to get fewer ads

Rude boy on 02:09 - Apr 4 with 3212 viewsHugeEnkins

Rude boy on 00:30 - Apr 4 by RuDeMan1970

Seen Madness play in England, Wales and Ireland over the years. Finsbury Park in '92 still remains one of the best days of my life, along with the very first of The Specials reunion tour in Newcastle in '09. I'm off to Plymouth to watch The Beat AND The Selecter on the same day we play Sunderland away...I hope to God I'm in the right mood for that one!! SKA...it's in my blood as much as SCFC. My life is totally Black & White

Go check out the Evil Turkeys. A band from Cornelly who play around the bridgend/porthcawl/valleys area. Absolutely fantastic they are. They are playing a gig in the porthcawl Pavillion soon. The last one was amazing
Rude boy on 07:23 - Apr 4 with 3148 viewstaffpunk

Rude boy on 02:09 - Apr 4 by HugeEnkins

Go check out the Evil Turkeys. A band from Cornelly who play around the bridgend/porthcawl/valleys area. Absolutely fantastic they are. They are playing a gig in the porthcawl Pavillion soon. The last one was amazing

Great band Evil Turkeys, also Skacasm are well worth seeing. Ska all gets a bit samey for me, though one of the best gigs of my life was Specials/Madness/Selecter at Top Rank in Cardiff back in '79.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Rude boy on 09:39 - Apr 4 with 3072 viewsSTID2017

Rude boy on 07:23 - Apr 4 by taffpunk

Great band Evil Turkeys, also Skacasm are well worth seeing. Ska all gets a bit samey for me, though one of the best gigs of my life was Specials/Madness/Selecter at Top Rank in Cardiff back in '79.

I was at a Madness concert in the Top Rank Cardiff (possibly the same one or possibly 1980?)
Was quite drunk, but still remember standing on a chair singing " The Swansea City Song"
Lucky to get home alive - luckily the rest of the crowd were more interested in Madness than listening to me !

Rude boy on 12:17 - Apr 4 with 2996 viewsRuDeMan1970

Nice one, ta

Rude boy on 16:56 - Apr 4 with 2878 viewstaffpunk

Rude boy on 09:39 - Apr 4 by STID2017

I was at a Madness concert in the Top Rank Cardiff (possibly the same one or possibly 1980?)
Was quite drunk, but still remember standing on a chair singing " The Swansea City Song"
Lucky to get home alive - luckily the rest of the crowd were more interested in Madness than listening to me !

I've no idea what that song is, but the 2 tone tour was a great night. I've never been that fussed on Madness, but all 3 bands were on top form. Happy memories!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Rude boy on 17:17 - Apr 4 with 2860 viewspencoedjack

Excellent band
Rude boy on 18:10 - Apr 4 with 2815 viewswhiterock

Rude boy on 17:17 - Apr 4 by pencoedjack

Excellent band

Check out the Navarones, they are in the vault in about 2 weeks, pleasantly surprised, wasn't sure when they squeezed in Dexys and Fine Young Cannibals but seemed to work, played all the classics from Madness and the Specials but didn't try to copy them, they had their own distinctive style which was very good
Rude boy on 18:28 - Apr 4 with 2787 viewspencoedjack

Rude boy on 18:10 - Apr 4 by whiterock

Check out the Navarones, they are in the vault in about 2 weeks, pleasantly surprised, wasn't sure when they squeezed in Dexys and Fine Young Cannibals but seemed to work, played all the classics from Madness and the Specials but didn't try to copy them, they had their own distinctive style which was very good

Where is the vault fella ?
Rude boy on 19:34 - Apr 4 with 2737 viewsSTID2017

Rude boy on 16:56 - Apr 4 by taffpunk

I've no idea what that song is, but the 2 tone tour was a great night. I've never been that fussed on Madness, but all 3 bands were on top form. Happy memories!

Needless to say any song containing the words "Swansea City" wouldn't have gone down well in a crowd of people mostly drawn from Cardiff, many of which wouldn't be adverse to a ruck !

Rude boy on 20:38 - Apr 4 with 2694 viewswhiterock

Rude boy on 18:28 - Apr 4 by pencoedjack

Where is the vault fella ?

Downstairs in the no sign wine bar, pretty good venue for live music
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024