Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea 19:48 - Apr 29 with 9550 viewsLoyal

How does it work at this stage of the season ?
[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 19:48]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 19:56 - Apr 29 with 3508 views34dfgdf54

Pretty sure deadline for 5th booking was end of March so no suspensions.
Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 19:58 - Apr 29 with 3487 viewsbuilthjack

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 19:56 - Apr 29 by 34dfgdf54

Pretty sure deadline for 5th booking was end of March so no suspensions.

Correct

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 20:00 - Apr 29 with 3474 viewsLoyal

So he can collect 1 per game from here on in, and no sanction.
Strange rule.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 20:02 - Apr 29 with 3466 viewsLoyal

Duplicate.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 20:03]

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 20:04 - Apr 29 with 3447 viewsmax936

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 19:58 - Apr 29 by builthjack

Correct

If Jordan gets a retrospective ban that’ll be 4 game ban and will miss first game next season won’t it?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 20:14 - Apr 29 with 3410 viewsGaryjack

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 20:04 - Apr 29 by max936

If Jordan gets a retrospective ban that’ll be 4 game ban and will miss first game next season won’t it?

I was of the opinion that the ref saw the offence so retro can't ge given?
Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 20:28 - Apr 29 with 3352 viewsmax936

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 20:14 - Apr 29 by Garyjack

I was of the opinion that the ref saw the offence so retro can't ge given?

Oh rightio, l watched it in a pub up here in Horsham and didn’t notice the Ref to be honest.

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 20:30 - Apr 29 with 3346 viewsjack247

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 20:04 - Apr 29 by max936

Was it that bad then? Haven’t seen any replays, but it just looked like Ayew bumping him childishly out of frustration, but with no real force or menace and Cahill being a bit of a cheating minge. Was it worse than it looked?
Login to get fewer ads

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 20:40 - Apr 29 with 3295 viewsFlashberryjack

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 20:30 - Apr 29 by jack247

Was it that bad then? Haven’t seen any replays, but it just looked like Ayew bumping him childishly out of frustration, but with no real force or menace and Cahill being a bit of a cheating minge. Was it worse than it looked?

Cahill made a tw*t of himself.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 20:41 - Apr 29 with 3290 viewsPentyrchJack

I saw it real time right in front of me and the player who should be sanctioned is Cahill for being a cheat.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 20:58 - Apr 29 with 3227 viewsGlyn1

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 20:41 - Apr 29 by PentyrchJack

I saw it real time right in front of me and the player who should be sanctioned is Cahill for being a cheat.

Care to try and explain that?

Ayew was lucky not to be sent off, which means that he wouldn't play again this season just when we need him. Absolutely irresponsible brain-dead behaviour. Cahill did nothing wrong.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 21:00 - Apr 29 with 3211 viewsAmbergambler

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 20:28 - Apr 29 by max936

Oh rightio, l watched it in a pub up here in Horsham and didn’t notice the Ref to be honest.

The ref had a perfectly clear view of it and gave nothing so as I understand it there should be no retrospective action.

Cahill himself in the interview afterwards made light of it and even apologised for overreacting.

I'm sure Carlos will have had a word with Jordan about being a bit careful from now on, we can't afford to lose him for the next few games.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 21:02]
Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 21:01 - Apr 29 with 3205 viewsJackfath

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 20:58 - Apr 29 by Glyn1

Ayew was lucky not to be sent off, which means that he wouldn't play again this season just when we need him. Absolutely irresponsible brain-dead behaviour. Cahill did nothing wrong.

As covered in a thread dedicated to the cheat, why did he dive to the floor, get up, dive back on the floor and then get back up again?

He was cheating.

Cahill in injury time by Jackfath 28 Apr 2018 21:38
What a disgrace. Professional?

An utter embarrassment and if he were my son I'd be having a word, the lanky tvvat.

[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 21:02]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 21:02 - Apr 29 with 3195 viewsjack247

How I saw it, the first half of what you said is right. It wasn’t a nasty or particularly cynical challenge, but it was stupid and the sort of thing that wouldn’t get overturned if the ref had sent him off.

As for Cahill did nothing wrong, he went down like he’d been shot, got up and argued then went down like he’d been shot again. He will be embarrassed
Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 21:05 - Apr 29 with 3180 viewsploppy

If he doesn't get banned JA will be a very lucky boy. It was a nasty barge into Cahill's shoulder blade from his blind side and totally unnecessary. You'd think he'd have learned his lesson. Cahill made a tw@t of himself afterwards, but that's irrelevant.
Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 21:07 - Apr 29 with 3159 viewsJackfath

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 21:05 - Apr 29 by ploppy

If he doesn't get banned JA will be a very lucky boy. It was a nasty barge into Cahill's shoulder blade from his blind side and totally unnecessary. You'd think he'd have learned his lesson. Cahill made a tw@t of himself afterwards, but that's irrelevant.

It could be argued that Ayew's challenge was irrelevant and Cahill's reaction was totally unnecessary.

6 of one, half a dozen of the other, perhaps and the FA will do FA.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 21:08 - Apr 29 with 3156 viewsTheResurrection

There's no way he's getting banned for that. It was absolutely nothing.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 21:10 - Apr 29 with 3147 viewsPentyrchJack

He said I can explain as it happened right in front of me and Cahill conned the ref and also went aggressively up to Jordan head to head which is a no-no.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 21:12 - Apr 29 with 3134 viewsmax936

I didn’t think so, but there was a thread on here earlier today suggesting he might get respective action.

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 21:16 - Apr 29 with 3122 viewsmonmouth

Ayew ran towards the ball at full pelt, Cahill ran towards Awey at a slow speed timed to block. Ayew ran into Cahill and with the laws of physics Cahill went down like the sack of shit he is. Then he playacted like the sack of shit he is. Then, someone said earlier, he apologised for being the sack of shit he is.

Given the teams involved the w*nkers at the FA could do anything. Probably down to trial by MOTD which I didn't see, as that's the way it usually goes. What did the 'experts' say?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 21:17 - Apr 29 with 3116 viewslifelong

I thought that Ayew ran into Cahill accidentally.
Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 21:18 - Apr 29 with 3108 viewsJackfath

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 21:16 - Apr 29 by monmouth

Ayew ran towards the ball at full pelt, Cahill ran towards Awey at a slow speed timed to block. Ayew ran into Cahill and with the laws of physics Cahill went down like the sack of shit he is. Then he playacted like the sack of shit he is. Then, someone said earlier, he apologised for being the sack of shit he is.

Given the teams involved the w*nkers at the FA could do anything. Probably down to trial by MOTD which I didn't see, as that's the way it usually goes. What did the 'experts' say?

That Cahill is a sack of shit.

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 21:19 - Apr 29 with 3109 viewsmonmouth

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 21:18 - Apr 29 by Jackfath

That Cahill is a sack of shit.

I agree with you Fath, I'm glad you said it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 21:19 - Apr 29 with 3106 viewsjack247

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 21:12 - Apr 29 by max936

I didn’t think so, but there was a thread on here earlier today suggesting he might get respective action.

I was just concerned there was something more to it I’d missed. Mainly due to Cahills reaction I suppose. If there wasn’t much in it and he was just play acting, Jordan will be fine.
Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 21:20 - Apr 29 with 3100 viewsMattG

Andre Ayew 5th yellow card v Chelsea on 21:17 - Apr 29 by lifelong

I thought that Ayew ran into Cahill accidentally.

As I saw it, Cahill stepped backwards to try and block JA's run and prevent him closing Courtois down. JA could probably have avoided contact if he had really wanted to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024