Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Orlandi's column 11:04 - Aug 18 with 2008 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

http://www.am14.net/orlandis-monday-home-sweet-home-13071/2/

Ignore the vaguaries of the translation engine. He seems a very genuine guy, with a heart for the community. I've added my name to the petition he's promoting.

Orlandi's column on 11:27 - Aug 18 with 1979 viewsCurryman

Signed.

This is the second time I have come accross this ludicrous situation, There was recently a mother in Bradford who's badyly autistic son was place in care near Peterborough.

I signed her petition also and the decision was eventually reversed and a place found nearer to his home.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Orlandi's column on 11:29 - Aug 18 with 1975 viewstangerinedom

He same up to the lounge in Saturday and just seemed a genuinely nice guy - we need a few of those as antidote to the bad ones!!

Orlandi's column on 16:17 - Aug 18 with 1863 viewsWizaard

Good stuff. I see he thinks the positive support from the fans makes a real difference.

Orlandi's column on 18:17 - Aug 18 with 1808 viewshirstian

Agree he sounds a really nice guy. Have also contributed to Orlandi's petition - friend of mine has recently been through this with their Downs Syndrome daughter and its very draining....

Anyhow hope to see him on the pitch soon - will be going to the Millwall game so be good to see him their on the pitch rather than in the stands - love his promo video...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024