Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talk Sport 14:33 - Sep 5 with 15087 viewsHordleHoop

Please tell me Harry Redknapp isn't going to be a regular on TS now Colin Murray has left.
Jim White! Jesus wept

Talk Sport on 13:41 - Sep 7 with 2794 viewsTacticalR

See Bluce_Ree's guide to Stan Collymore:
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/100352/stan-collym

Air hostess clique

Talk Sport on 07:56 - Sep 9 with 2704 viewsbaz_qpr

Contract not renewed - far far too the left for the new management. I too like Rushden, Murray was very good when I caught it.

I think you can tell where the station is going when the village idiot Mike Parry is making a re-emergence with his unlistenable guff. Station is going down the toilet and regressing to what it was 5 - 10 years ago

Driven me to mainly listening to podcasts now

Talk Sport on 08:34 - Sep 9 with 2695 viewslondonscottish

I blew hot and cold on Collymore.

On one hand there was his over-blown self consciously "angry" stance on certain topics which just sounded like something the producers had asked him to do. (same goes for Mark Saggers).

On the other hand he did come across at times as knowing what he was talking about and was going more than just repeating platitudes.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Talk Sport on 17:49 - Sep 9 with 2639 viewsHendonHoop

Going back about ten years now, dear old Rodney Marsh was brilliant every afternoon with Adrian Durham. When he left, they never said a word about it. The show ended on that Friday afternoon as usual and he simply vanished from the station. I must say though that Adrian Durham's Saturday afternoon " Matchday Live " is really a hundred mile an hour , non stop great listen, along with all the days drama ect.

Talk Sport on 21:16 - Sep 9 with 2601 viewsthorpebankR

Alleged sexist comments to Robyn Schernoffer was the reason Rodney was let go.

Talk Sport on 22:22 - Sep 9 with 2576 viewsTGRRRSSS

Didnt she storm off earlier this year after a bust up with Brazil.

WHo by the way comes across as drunk half the time

Talk Sport on 22:24 - Sep 9 with 2573 viewsTGRRRSSS

Thats my bad it was Sandy Warr.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024