Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back...Leeds scum 23:27 - Sep 18 with 5461 viewsrrrspricey

So dropped youngest at Leeds uni on Saturday and headed to the game while he settled in.

After the game drove back to Leeds to meet up for dinner. Still had Rs shirt on and got a few gobby comments from the locals. Had a bad feeling so after we finished a sent him on his way back to his digs.

Went to pay and some neanderthal bumps into me spilling his beer down me and promptly tells me I owe him another beer so I tell him to do one and head to the bar.

Next thing I know I'm whacked with something on the back of my head and am on the floor being punched and kicked by aforementioned neanderthal and a couple of his bonehead mates before they disapear into the crowd.

Not one fcuker did anything to help me even after so walked out with blood pouring out of my mouth back to hotel where staff were great.

Woke up to arms, shoulders and back covered in bruises and hotel yet again (Queens right by station) came up trumps offering me a late checkout. Just got back after a 5.5 hour drive home.

Reiterates why I hate that fcuking club so much

Oh yeah, we were shoite again but on the bright side I walked out the boozer without paying for dinner!

Just back...Leeds scum on 23:37 - Sep 18 with 4552 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Nothing will come out of it, but a complaint to the police and ask them to look for CCTV footage from the pub and outside if.

It's that ganging up that really f.....g annoys me, hope you're mending fella.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Just back...Leeds scum on 23:48 - Sep 18 with 4532 viewsPunteR

Dickheads.
Yeh hope you're on the mend mate.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Just back...Leeds scum on 00:53 - Sep 19 with 4442 viewsBoston

....and you're still giving your child a 'Leeds' education!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Just back...Leeds scum on 08:23 - Sep 19 with 4196 viewspaulparker

Leeds is full of pr1cks had one night out up there a few years ago and it was the most frightening place I've ever been , you need to set your watch back to 1985 when you go there
its full of the most backward fcukwits known to man and ive worked in Coventry , every single Leeds fan Ive ever known is backwards

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Just back...Leeds scum on 09:35 - Sep 19 with 4011 viewsfrancisbowles

Cowards whose idea of a good time is picking on a guy having a meal and a beer! Can't believe the establishment you were in did nothing. Must be a normal event!

Good luck PP and hope the bruises fade quickly.

Just back...Leeds scum on 09:38 - Sep 19 with 3999 viewsrobith

If the establishment you were in did nothing, I would highly recommend reporting it to the police. If it took place on a licensed property it could hurt their license (this how police shut down pubs in London - they attribute any fight near a pub to it, and have their license revoked). Even if nothing comes of it, it will come up on their license

Just back...Leeds scum on 09:42 - Sep 19 with 3990 viewspaulparker

im ok fella the only bruises I get are from Mrs P it was poor old Pricey who got a smack

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Just back...Leeds scum on 09:50 - Sep 19 with 3974 viewsDiscodroids

Absolutely Disgusting . A Family man out with his son for Dinner gets assaulted by feral wild dogs for having a QPR shirt on. Jesus Christ. Hope you are on the mend rrrspricey and those dogs are caught via CCTV.

One thing i remember about Leeds always, was back in 1991 or 92 and a group of about a dozen of them walking down Ellerslie Road , an apparition from the 70's ; Donkey jackets, turned up jeans halfway up their tape worm skinny legs , Doctor Martins and holding a Golliwog high above their heads signing a song about paul ince being on the front of a jam jar. I can still picture the lead blokes face, acne scarred , pock marked and sideburns like Fred Trueman .

It felt like another species that had emerged from their dwelling of wattle and clays .A Freak Show without the bearded lady and parasitic twins in a kilner jar. Ive never forgotten it. Tragic.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2016 9:52]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Just back...Leeds scum on 10:02 - Sep 19 with 3922 viewsconnell10

Yep kunts to a man mate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Just back...Leeds scum on 10:23 - Sep 19 with 3860 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I don't know if this is in poor taste, but after Newcastle I felt like giving myself a kicking for being a QPR supporter.

Get well soon.

Just back...Leeds scum on 10:53 - Sep 19 with 3785 viewsTacticalR

Sorry to hear you've had this kind of grief. Even in this day and age you can't wear your colours (when you are on your own) in some places.

On Leeds, my brother was at University there in the 80s and the place was incredibly run down at the time. I can't remember when I was last there - maybe the 90s and quite a bit of money had been spent on improving the city centre, and the government was also moving departments there.

Air hostess clique

Just back...Leeds scum on 11:00 - Sep 19 with 3761 viewsDorse

They are a shower of fcuktards. Actually, I don't know what the collective noun for 'fcuktard' is. Possibly a 'multikunt'.

Anyway, whatever it is, my point is sound. They are a multikunt of fcuktards.

Hope you're on the mend.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Just back...Leeds scum on 11:07 - Sep 19 with 3743 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Best wishes Pricey.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Just back...Leeds scum on 11:20 - Sep 19 with 3704 viewsMick_S

All the best mate. Horrible, horrible club.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Just back...Leeds scum on 11:31 - Sep 19 with 3678 viewsdannyblue

It's a nasty town. Several of my friends went to university there in the 90s. All were beaten up for no reason at some point. One of them was walking home at night and a van knocked into him, stopped, and 5 men jumped out the back and gave him a kicking, left him in the gutter and drove off. He had a broken cheek bone and ribs.

I'm sorry to hear that you've also suffered. Get well soon.

Just back...Leeds scum on 11:33 - Sep 19 with 3669 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Sorry to hear that Pricey - get well soon

They are scum

Only ground I ever went to on the supporters club coach as I was shit scared
We beat Leeds 3-2 and Wegerle scored that wonder goal
Most of the people in their family stand wanted a row - glad to get away from there in one piece
Never went back

Just back...Leeds scum on 11:54 - Sep 19 with 3587 viewsJAPRANGERS

I'd love it if these "brave" Leeds thugs came up against someone skilled in boxing or taekwondo or something!

Just back...Leeds scum on 13:09 - Sep 19 with 3400 viewsstowmarketrange

They are such a big club that they only have 14,000 season tickets holders and their crowd for the mid week match last week was 19,000.
I've never been there and I certainly have no wish to tick it off my list of the 92 grounds.

Just back...Leeds scum on 13:17 - Sep 19 with 3372 viewsHooped_Pullie

Not nice people.

You really have to take care going to Leeds, even in a non-footballing context.

Just back...Leeds scum on 16:13 - Sep 19 with 3152 viewsFrankieFiveAngels

Always hated Leeds - I remember their fans being openly racist, monkey chants etc well into the 1990's and beyond.

Sh*t fans, sh*t clobber, sh*t 'we're a big club' mentality, sh*t city

Just back...Leeds scum on 17:39 - Sep 19 with 3021 viewsmikeygunn

We aren't all bad up here!! I don't live in Leeds, just outside in Wetherby. I have zero love for Leeds United, but the place itself is alright. I've lived up here for 11 years and not had any bother.

Anyway, all the best rrrspricey, hope they catch d!ckheads.

Just back...Leeds scum on 17:54 - Sep 19 with 2989 viewsTacticalR

You never know who you are going to run into. That's why experienced hooligans always attack from behind.

Air hostess clique

Just back...Leeds scum on 22:17 - Sep 19 with 2697 viewsrrrspricey

Cheers for the messages, I'm all good, biggest worry for me is getting fit enoughh for the euro motorbike trackday event I'm going on at the catalunya circuit next week!

Hopefully what goes around comes around and they get their comeuppance. Maye i shouldn't have told he to fcuk off when told to buy him a pint but reckon the same thing would've happened.

Anyway cheers lads, much appreciated

Just back...Leeds scum on 22:30 - Sep 19 with 2674 viewsYorkRanger

I've no love for the football club or its fans. What happened is a disgrace and I would certainly be reporting it to the Police.

In defence of the City it is actually a very vibrant, cosmopolitan place with lots of great places to eat and drink.

York is, naturally, even better,

Speedy recovery to you

Just back...Leeds scum on 23:04 - Sep 19 with 2636 viewsfournil

No excuses - terrible thing to happen. Having said that I've now lived here in Leeds for 13 years (can't believe it's been that long) and have never had any trouble - even with my strong southern accent. My 9 year old often goes to training in his R's top - poor sod.
As a matter of interest what 'establishment' was it you were in - just so I can avoid in future?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024