Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Robinson 19:36 - Oct 28 with 2777 viewsotford_hoop

Think he was immense again today. We may have stumbled on to his best position by accident but since move to centre back been so solid. Hope he can remain relatively injury free for rest of season. I imagine he’s still on decent wages but hope we can extend his contract if this form/fitness continues. Oh, was waiting for the inevitable “Lynch moment” too, thankfully we managed 90 mins without one for a change. All in all very enjoyable performance.

Jack Robinson on 20:00 - Oct 28 with 2661 viewscollegeranger

Agreed - very mature performance and has grown and grown as the season has gone on!

Jack Robinson on 20:47 - Oct 28 with 2518 viewsterryb

But we did have a Lynch moment.

His cross for the winning goal!

Jack Robinson on 20:59 - Oct 28 with 2452 viewsqprjeff1882

Had a torrid time with injury and numerous setbacks. It's clear to see that when he is fit and confident he is a very good player. Long may that continue.

Jack Robinson on 21:08 - Oct 28 with 2402 viewsbaz_qpr

Robinson MOTM for me by some distance, pretty faultless can't think of a mistake, missed challenge or poor pass, very classy. Lynch more suited to the middle where he does not have to mark, gave away a stupid foul right at the death that could have been costly.

Jack Robinson on 10:08 - Oct 29 with 1801 viewsfrancisbowles

Thought he was very good too but he was holding the no7 in the penalty area Not the first time he has done that either.

He has been excellent and he will keep his place in the team when others return to fitness, if he carries on with this form.

Jack Robinson on 10:44 - Oct 29 with 1702 viewsbeanofire1

Considering he is still learning in the centre of defence, I think Jack is a revelation. The first couple of games there, he was out muscled and caught out of position. But boy, has he learned on both counts!

'I knw I ain't doing much........but doing nothing means a lot to me.'

Jack Robinson on 11:03 - Oct 29 with 1679 viewsfrancisbowles

Agree with that and he is continuing to learn. Defensive coach, whose name I am having a senior moment with, doing a great job with him.

Jack Robinson on 11:46 - Oct 29 with 1597 viewsHunterhoop

We had two clear "Lynch moments". Watch the highlights again. They just didn't score from them.

But Robinson was excellent. Head and shoulders above everyone in both defences.

Jack Robinson on 11:52 - Oct 29 with 1582 viewsbosh67

Think he looks like the player that arrived full of hope a few years ago. A few shades of Roeder in the way he brings a ball down.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024