Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Brexit on 19:59 - Nov 14 with 1834 viewsjordan_sibley

May is a lying bitch. She never had any intention of honouriing the result.

Poll: which role would you prefer at Saints?

Brexit on 20:05 - Nov 14 with 1825 viewsKennington

Still think we should be given an individual choice to decide if we want to give up our European British passports. I’m not saying a new referendum, just whether we really want to have British only passport. I for one will greatly miss the freedom of movement to live and work in Europe with no visas. I understand that a lot of Brits never want to leave so they can have their British passport. Sadly, the EU haven’t shown interest in rescuing the 49% with this.

The biggest relief though is hopefully the borefest is coming to a conclusion. The whole thing has been monumentally tedious. It’s just been an excuse for BBC and Sky not to bother reporting real news but just fill endless hours of mind numbing debate for last few years.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Brexit on 20:13 - Nov 14 with 1812 viewsHappy_Jack

It won’t get through Parliament so it’s anyone’s guess what happens next. The whole thing has been an utter farce from start to (finish). May has been pathetic and Labour will smell blood another General Election could be on the cards. God help us all.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Brexit on 20:14 - Nov 14 with 1807 viewsLeslie_Hughes

Absolute shambles isn’t it.

Poll: Should there be a strict dress code to attend games?

Brexit on 20:19 - Nov 14 with 1795 viewsjordan_sibley

May will be gone by Christmas.

Boris Johnson will become Prime Minister.

Possibly another general election shortly after.

Brexit on 20:25 - Nov 14 with 1780 viewsDorsetIan

All a game of chess from here. Got to assume that this deal won't get past Parliament but it's what happens next that is interesting. The headbanger brexiteers point to the fact that 'no deal' is the current status quo and (as I understand it) Parliament can't easily force an alternative on anyone without the consent of the PM. So, headbangers will be looking to replace May with Boris who can then wait it out to 29 March - job done.

I therefore predict a leadership challenge before the end of the week and then we will need to see if May can defeat it.

My money would be on her being able to do that.

Final guess, she will then try again to get it through Parliament and if she can't she'll call for a second referendum - this deal or no deal (no remain option), and this deal will win.

(And all sorts of other permutations, obviously...)

And all this because although each person who voted thought they knew what they were voting for, in fact nobody did.

You did ask...

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Brexit on 20:34 - Nov 14 with 1767 viewsjordan_sibley

The overwhelming majority knew what they were voting for. The bitch just chose not to deliver on the command.

Brexit on 20:45 - Nov 14 with 1747 viewskingslandstand1

Plus 1 on all those points.

Go for another referendum and I'll bet it won't be as close this time. We've been shafted I'm sure, as no one really knows what will happen from either side but the Euros seem to have all the upper hands and are ganging up on us cos they need us

But don't worry, it'll stop mass immigration and we can send a load of them back as well

Brexit on 20:45 - Nov 14 with 1746 viewsDorsetIan

Standard headbanger response. Far too simplistic and I simply don't buy it. Anyway let's see if people really want 'no deal' Brexit when they're asked again.

Brexit on 20:47 - Nov 14 with 1741 viewsLeslie_Hughes

What is a banger?

Poll: Should there be a strict dress code to attend games?

Brexit on 20:57 - Nov 14 with 1722 viewsjordan_sibley

Its remarkable how different the pest from the west thinks compared to the beast from the east.

Brexit on 20:59 - Nov 14 with 1716 viewsDorsetIan

Extreme Brexiteer e.g. Farage, Rees-Mogg, Redwood et al. Nutters all of them.

Brexit on 21:01 - Nov 14 with 1709 viewsTheKraken

I've always thought bangers was nuts.

Brexit on 21:13 - Nov 14 with 1692 viewsjordan_sibley

I’ve got an image of them sitting in a cheap computer chair, grubby stained t shirt, greasy hair, wild bulbulbous eyes, manic grin, feeding a budgie called Edward crumbs off their tummy.

Brexit on 21:22 - Nov 14 with 1669 viewskentsouthampton

You won get over it.

Brexit on 21:25 - Nov 14 with 1665 viewskentsouthampton

Needs a vote of confidence first,the brexit jihadists don't have the numbers to win one.

Brexit on 21:26 - Nov 14 with 1660 viewsDorsetIan

Have you considered some kind of talking therapy? An analysis of your budgie fantasies could make someone's reputation.

Brexit on 21:27 - Nov 14 with 1657 viewskingslandstand1

"Overwhelming"?

Brexit on 21:28 - Nov 14 with 1654 viewskingslandstand1

But Rees-Mogg would be wearing a tie

Brexit on 21:33 - Nov 14 with 1644 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Correct - She hid her real intentions wrapping the situation by saying - Brexit means Brexit!

Having civil servant's TRY to playing at being HARD NOSED NEGOTIATORS ..... And you get what you deserve - A TOTAL F'CK UP! - They do not have a clue and can only NEGOTIATE by saying " Well I suppose if we have to agree to that - then I suppose we have to agree "

I would tell everyone in the E.U - Just F- off and go F@ck yourselves .... YOU NEED US - more than we need you! ........ AND WATCH THEM SQWERM THERE WAY BACK TO THE TABLE. Should they not wish too - then we keep our £39 Million ..... THEY NEED THAT MONEY .......... We have idiots on our side that have not a clue!!!! ---

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Brexit on 21:35 - Nov 14 with 1642 viewsDorsetIan

I agree, and then she's safe for a year I think.

Brexit on 21:36 - Nov 14 with 1640 viewsjordan_sibley

Winning one isn’t important. May will have no option but to resign. This is now open war in the Conservative party. The language being used against her by her own MP’s is openly mutinous. She will lose the vote on the withdrawal bill and she will resign.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2018 21:38]

Brexit on 21:57 - Nov 14 with 1600 viewsgentlekenneth

Brexit on 22:56 - Nov 14 with 1530 viewskentsouthampton

You won get over it.

Brexit on 23:00 - Nov 14 with 1521 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Brexit?

It is f**king boring and most normal people don't give a f**k.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024