Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People who would never be a National Treasure 17:36 - Jan 22 with 521 viewsjanegallagher

Piers Morgan
Nigel Farage
Boris Johnson.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

People who would never be a National Treasure on 21:52 - Jan 31 with 152 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Yes, stern indeed. Like I said, absolutely gorgeous.....

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

People who would never be a National Treasure on 21:55 - Jan 31 with 150 viewsLala

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

People who would never be a National Treasure on 22:09 - Jan 31 with 134 viewsspudgun

If you want stern Victoria Coren is your girl, especially with her online version of `Only Connect`. Positively contemptuous and withering if you fail; disdain that even makes Paxman envious...

People who would never be a National Treasure on 22:13 - Jan 31 with 124 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Coren is an impossible dream really. There are times when I really, really, hate David Mitchell.

Her father was a very funny man.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

People who would never be a National Treasure on 22:16 - Jan 31 with 119 viewsspudgun

Yep, just started reading `Chocolate and cuckoo clocks` by him- a collection of his work...

People who would never be a National Treasure on 22:17 - Jan 31 with 119 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

The only way I can explain David Mitchell and Victoria Coren, is that DM must have a First Class Honours in Hypnosis.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

People who would never be a National Treasure on 22:17 - Jan 31 with 119 viewsjanegallagher

I think she has a look of Christiane Amanpour

We’ve got Simon Sadler

People who would never be a National Treasure on 17:22 - Feb 1 with 82 viewsstu

Jeremy Clarkson although he did smack Piers Morgan

Alan Sugar

Alan Shearer

Tangerine is the new black

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024