Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More Brexit 07:42 - Feb 1 with 154 viewsspell_chekker

What do you think of this report? - Immigration down, employment and wages up.

Sceptical.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/01/22/brexit-boost-employment-job-vacancie

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

More Brexit on 08:11 - Feb 1 with 143 viewsspudgun

A dog whistle article to the half-wits who spew their bile in the comments section below. But that`s Breitbart innit, colouring in the the dots for the hard of thinking.

I do like the term `economically inactive`...

More Brexit on 08:14 - Feb 1 with 141 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Was going to do a long post on that article you posted spell, but it's Breitbart, can't waste my time on them or anything they say tbh.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

More Brexit on 08:31 - Feb 1 with 133 viewsjanegallagher

The most constructive and sensible speech I’ve heard from this guy. Even supportive of TM

We’ve got Simon Sadler

More Brexit on 08:37 - Feb 1 with 123 viewsspell_chekker

It made me think of zero hours contracts and bankers' bonuses.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

More Brexit on 16:10 - Feb 1 with 96 viewsHannibal

You know, because of BREXIT there’s now going to be an excuse for everything that goes wrong by the establishment. Recession? Blame it on BREXIT. Civil unrest? Blame it on BREXIT. Public services shrinking, bankers and bosses bonuses going up and public/private sector wages flatlining? Blame it on BREXIT. I’m beginning to think that the whole plan to hold the referendum was a clever plot by the elites to really turn up the heat on Joe Public. Look how divided the country is. Split from top to bottom. Nobody knows what’s going on now or how it will pan out. What we do know though is that the nation is generally grumpy. Hate speech is on the up, intolerance is growing and nobody can agree on anything.

At least we’ve got our ‘sovereignty’ back though now eh? And low paid jobs are plentiful and benefit claimants are few. Great stuff. Putting the Great back into Great Britain. Or is it Little Britain?

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024