Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OT Things You've Tried/Done Once...... 21:40 - Feb 5 with 429 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

....But Never Tried Again.

Stolen shamelessly from Hannibal's post on BRR thread

I'll open the batting on this with 5 wides

1) Only went in The Palace Nightclub once

2) Only eaten Octopus once

3) Once bought a Meredith Brooks CD, played it once, and never again

4) Only went on The Wild Mouse at The Pleasure Beach once (came off covered in bruises)

5) Once had a Friday night out in Burnley, NEVER EVER to be repeated

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

OT Things You've Tried/Done Once...... on 21:49 - Feb 5 with 420 viewsspudgun

Going down the Mount at Fleetwood in a home made cartie as a twelve year old. Dangerous...

OT Things You've Tried/Done Once...... on 21:50 - Feb 5 with 418 viewsLala

Eggs benedict, once.

A boat ride out of Barcelona harbour on choppy waters- never, ever, ever again.

A helicopter ride.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

OT Things You've Tried/Done Once...... on 22:00 - Feb 5 with 407 viewstonysoprano

Went to Italy to watch the Mighty ( Bologna ) 1971 . Missed most of the match as ended up in the local police cells . Never again !!!

OT Things You've Tried/Done Once...... on 22:01 - Feb 5 with 405 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I was "retromingent for a day". I've had a bad back ever since.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

OT Things You've Tried/Done Once...... on 22:02 - Feb 5 with 405 viewsspudgun

Going out on a speedboat at high tide in a thunderstorm.

Had bought the boat earlier in the day and me and two pals were going out no matter what. No experience, massive waves, and I had a duffle coat on- I would have sunk in seconds. My pals were both fearless types- one a bouncer in Blackpool who was used to danger- but they were both scared that night!

My stupidity knew no limits back in the day...

OT Things You've Tried/Done Once...... on 22:06 - Feb 5 with 402 viewsspudgun

"Retromingent for a day"

Robbie the raccoon...

OT Things You've Tried/Done Once...... on 22:18 - Feb 5 with 394 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

BRR

I'd expect you to find Ant & Dec calling round in the morning, to sign you up for the next series of Britain's Got Talent.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

OT Things You've Tried/Done Once...... on 22:43 - Feb 5 with 388 viewsspell_chekker

Getting pi**ed and making a fool of myself ..... oh wait a minute.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 22:44]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

OT Things You've Tried/Done Once...... on 16:39 - Feb 6 with 353 viewsLala

Had a perm

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

OT Things You've Tried/Done Once...... on 17:02 - Feb 6 with 347 viewsHannibal

The Walking Dead. Load of rubbish.

Golf. Irritating.

Trying to set up Kodi, (easy apparently for some) but a total nightmare when I tried it, apparently your ISP can block it from working, sending you round and round in circles. I’d rather just pay Netflix etc...

Running a small car, a Renault Clio in this my one and only case. Utter misery. I need a bit of power! Got rid within 2 months.

Nando’s. Thought I’d give it a go as I heard it was popular. Chicken and chips rebooted with hipster calling us ‘guys’ and asking us if we knew, ‘how it worked’...yes I’ve been to a restaurant before thanks.

Mansfield. A recent one, thought I’d go in my discovery of new places. Utterly dreary helhole. Same applies to Derby and Sheffield.

Marijuana. Made me violently sick and never touched it again. The night on the drink prior to it might have been a factor though?

All inclusive holiday. Never again. Maybe the wrong choice, (Varedero, Cuba). Bunch of sub humans eating horrible food piling their plates high and drinking all the ‘no brand’ spirit addled cocktails they could get their greasy hands on like no tomorrow. Went to the evening ‘entertainment’ and watched a German kid called Adolf, (no joke) being presented with some award for, (as far as I could ascertain) being more Aryan than the other kids in some fetid singing competition.

I could go on but I won’t!

[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 17:08]

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

OT Things You've Tried/Done Once...... on 17:09 - Feb 6 with 336 viewsspell_chekker

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024