Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luongo.. 15:01 - Aug 3 with 21815 viewsFaurlinho

Not even on the bench today. Does that mean he is about to go?

Luongo.. on 13:11 - Aug 7 with 3932 viewsAntti_Heinola

DM confirmed this.

Bare bones.

Luongo.. on 13:12 - Aug 7 with 3919 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I hope not. Last thing I need is my missus collating performance data.

https://www.optasports.com/about/

Luongo.. on 13:41 - Aug 7 with 3673 viewsNorthernr

This will be re-confirmed, over and over, by DM, by Sean Gallagher, by the club, by Hoos, by Ferdinand. Every interview they do. For months and months and months.

Nevertheless, it is now set in stone, we let Luongo go for free. Fcking club. Fcking idiots. Fcking clueless. Etc etc.

Luongo.. on 13:50 - Aug 7 with 3611 viewsnix

Maybe GCSE Reading Comprehension should include an article on football transfers to avoid this for future seasons. If you haven’t lost the will to live by then Clive. At least I can block those who continually come up with those: why did we only sell Austin for £4 million comments.

Luongo.. on 13:54 - Aug 7 with 3572 viewsstowmarketrange

While we’re on the subject of ffp,are Salford City subject to ffp rules yet ?Or are they exempt because they have 6 famously rich owners?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 14:19]

Luongo.. on 13:57 - Aug 7 with 3524 viewsrobith

Good night sweet prince

Luongo.. on 14:20 - Aug 7 with 3329 viewskingsburyR

Exempt due to the class of 92.

The darlings of the press.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Luongo.. on 14:22 - Aug 7 with 3311 viewsAntti_Heinola

their entire squad are also part of the commercial team, so it's fine.

Bare bones.

Luongo.. on 14:32 - Aug 7 with 3229 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Think people underestimate how good he was when he was on his best. Unfortunately couldn't seem to retain consistency, especially after international break, and with his wages its the best outcome for everybody really

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Luongo.. on 14:41 - Aug 7 with 3178 viewsBklynRanger

Guessing he'll have known for months now that he was likely to go. I'm sure he's very eager by now to get in with it. All of the above opinions, good and bad, are accurate I think. Either way he's a long serving player who carried us through his fair share of games. All the best Mass, enjoy the North.

Luongo.. on 15:19 - Aug 7 with 2943 viewssexton

When he's left he will be Luongone.

Luongo.. on 15:23 - Aug 7 with 2889 viewsterryb

I seem to recall you saying steve that no Champioonship club would sign him even if he was free.

You certainly won't change your view on him as a player (and why should you), but you may have to consider that others, including professionals, have a different view on his ability.

I would like to say a thank you to Mass for many fine performances for Rangers.

Luongo.. on 15:34 - Aug 7 with 2816 viewsBlackCrowe

Always rated him highly. Sad to see him go.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Luongo.. on 15:37 - Aug 7 with 2789 viewsBrianMcCarthy

A decent price, probably even a good price.

I'm with those that rated aspects of his game - tackling and positioning, for example - but he did lack pace, creativity and goalscoring. I hope we can do better with the money received and saved.

Best of luck to him, though. Solid player.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Luongo.. on 15:37 - Aug 7 with 2780 viewsTacticalR

Robert Elms mentioned him on his show today as a reliable player.

Air hostess clique

Luongo.. on 15:37 - Aug 7 with 2780 viewsconnell10

I thought he was quite a good player for us, so good luck to him, i think he is gonna need it a Sheffield Thursday!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Luongo.. on 15:39 - Aug 7 with 2771 viewsCroydonCaptJack

One of our best players on his day and certainly a great tackler. Unfortunately not as consistent as we would have liked but still sad to see him go The complete overhaul continues.

Luongo.. on 15:54 - Aug 7 with 2645 viewsBostonR

Good move for both parties. An average midfield player, who played a few outstanding games and had a hopeless scoring record.

Luongo.. on 15:56 - Aug 7 with 2631 viewsrobith

Luongo.. on 15:57 - Aug 7 with 2625 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Always liked Luongo, but he lacked that extra bit of quality that we were all waiting to see. But he really represented the club well these past four seasons. A great tackler. Hope he fares well.

Luongo.. on 16:02 - Aug 7 with 2593 viewsCHUBBS

Although I liked and rated Mass as a good solid player I’m not that sad to see him go.
His break up of opposition play and technical ability on the ball made him a very good player for us but he really did lack the consistency and seemed to have a slightly fragile confidence especially after returning from international games.
I know MW previously tried to sign him but I always felt his transition of play was often too slow so you just wonder how he’d fit in with this new style of play.
I think 3 million is just about right in this market but doubt we got that much knowing us.
Good luck to him but I don’t feel we’ll miss him too much after this excellent transfer window.

Luongo.. on 16:10 - Aug 7 with 2508 viewsSuperhoop83

This is a good move for all concerned, especially us I believe.

Best of luck to him - he will be welcomed back at Loftus Road as he always put in a shift when he didn't have prolonged jet lag. If he had known how to shoot, he would have been a great player.

Suffering since 1978.

Luongo.. on 16:16 - Aug 7 with 2447 viewsMatch82

Tough one. For me, we never got the best out of Luongo. There's something there, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him as a Prem player in a couple of years, but it didn't look like working out here so best for all concerned if he's one of the bigger earners and pleased to see we look like getting a bit of money for him too.

Luongo.. on 16:46 - Aug 7 with 2274 viewsqueensparker

If we hadn’t had Mass for the last three seasons pretty sure we’d have been relegated in one of them. Gave our midfield badly-needed bite and energy and he’s one of the best tacklers in the league. He was pretty limited but for stamina and aggression I loved him. Will be a great signing for someone who can work out how best to use him.

Good luck Mass!

Luongo.. on 16:52 - Aug 7 with 2214 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Don’t know why but I feel if his name was Kevin Braithwaite and he came from Halifax he would have been appreciated a lot more.

Good Luck Mass and cheers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024