Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantasy Premier League 20/21 09:05 - Sep 3 with 8620 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Anyone interested again this season?

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 21:03 - Apr 9 with 812 viewsspell_chekker

Ready, but not confident of a good szcore.

I didn't do too well last week.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 23:26 - Apr 15 with 804 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Game Friday

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 17:35 - Apr 16 with 797 viewsspudgun

Let`s hope for a better week than last.

Rotts is coming up on the blind side...

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 19:50 - Apr 16 with 790 viewsspell_chekker

I've run out of ideas and am slipping back.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 12:23 - Apr 23 with 758 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Friday game

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 14:58 - Apr 23 with 744 viewsspell_chekker

Lacking inspiration my downward spiral continues.

I'll play my wildcard next week.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 19:40 - Apr 23 with 735 viewsspudgun

Yep, not feeling confident in my boys at the moment.

They are beginning to look a little jaded, and this talk of a Super League has unsettled one or two...

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 18:58 - Apr 25 with 729 viewsspell_chekker

Au contraire Spud.

A rather inspired choice of captain this week.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 15:39 - Apr 30 with 708 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Friday game

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 19:44 - Apr 30 with 696 viewsspell_chekker

I've played my wildcard but I'm not expecting my score to pick up.

On a downward spiral and well and truely run out of ideas here.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 12:02 - May 6 with 676 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Friday game

Big week

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 13:07 - May 6 with 671 viewsspell_chekker

Done.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 08:54 - May 8 with 655 viewsspudgun

Was punching the air when Callum Wilson scored twice last night, to then realise I had benched him...

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 09:34 - May 8 with 652 viewsspell_chekker

I've played my triple captain.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 14:20 - May 10 with 635 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Bench boost

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 23:25 - May 13 with 609 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Friday game

Not a bad week last week

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 08:48 - May 14 with 598 viewsspudgun

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 19:15 - May 14 with 589 viewsspell_chekker

I'm slipping further and further behind.

Relegation form.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 09:29 - May 17 with 574 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Round of midweek matches

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 17:44 - May 17 with 564 viewsspudgun

I need a big week.

A very big week...

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 18:26 - May 17 with 562 viewsspell_chekker

Turf Moor hasn't been the happiest of hunting grounds for Liverpool recently but I've still gone for Salah as my captain.

Man. U. have a couple of relatively simple games to finish their season so I've signed Wan-Bissaka.

You'd be a fool to follow my advice.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 19:35 - May 17 with 556 viewsspudgun

After the `miracle of WBA` I don`t think Liverpool will slip up now, and Salah wants the golden boot so I think he warrants being captain. Hard to second guess City and United at the moment.

Went to a game at Turf Moor two seasons ago on a bitterly cold and wet winter`s night and sat amongst the locals in silence, listening to them grunting abuse at the players, the ref and each other.

Not a great experience even though Liverpool won...

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 23:53 - May 19 with 537 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

👑⚽

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 10:35 - May 20 with 528 viewsspudgun

It`s almost like you`re 3-0 up from the first leg and you think that you are home and hosed.

All I will say is remember Istanbul.

*Gives sinister but unconvincing cackle*...

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 20:40 - May 20 with 523 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

🎵Hand it over....

Hand it over....

Hand it over....

Hand it over.... ROTTWEILERS🎵
[Post edited 20 May 2021 21:31]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024