Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantasy Premier League 20/21 09:05 - Sep 3 with 8628 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Anyone interested again this season?

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 09:22 - May 22 with 586 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Final matches Sunday

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 19:20 - May 22 with 573 viewsspell_chekker

This week I've transferred out the Villa striker Watkins 'cos they've got a tough game at home to Chelsea who'll be going all out to keep their top 4 place.

In turn, I had a bit of cash on the side and was able to recruit Firmino thinking that Liverpool have a big incentive to win and a are a top team with a relatively easy game when compared to their rivals.

Slah captain.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 18:09 - May 23 with 556 viewsspudgun

"Gerrard! Hello! Hello!"

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 18:57 - May 23 with 549 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 07:21 - May 24 with 539 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 08:09 - May 24 with 536 viewsspudgun

Never going to do fantasy football again - I actually didn`t cheer Mane`s goal!

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 18:46 - May 24 with 523 viewsspell_chekker

A brave attempt Spud.

Such glorious failures will go down in the annals of history.

I didn't recover from a disastrous start to the season. I didn't choose my team in time (Red's fault: sabotage?) and missed gameweek 1. Then, for one reason or another, I didn't look after my team for September and October.

I think all that cost me 100 points or so.

That would have been enough to get into the top half of the gazette league in which I eventually finished 74th.

P.S. Not really as bad as all that when you consider I haven't watched a prem game (nor champions league game) all season.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 10:54 - May 26 with 503 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

That's my boy.....

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 08:43 - May 27 with 488 viewsspudgun

The cruellest of cuts.

All this gloating reflects poorly on you as a person, Red.

You are aware of this, aren`t you?

It`s not like I`ll be out today celebrating Villareal`s magnificent win last night.

That could be seen as petty and mean-spirited ...

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 09:05 - May 28 with 472 viewsROTTWEILERS

Well done, Red 👏🏻 Decent effort spud, very close

Hope you are well..

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 09:23 - May 28 with 468 viewsspell_chekker

You had a storming end to the season Rotts.

At one point I had half an eye on catching you up.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 13:51 - May 28 with 462 viewsspudgun

Mustn`t grumble Rotts...

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 22:52 - May 28 with 453 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Hiya Rotts. Busy planning my open top bus parade for Monday.

Hope yours and yourself are all OK

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024