Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nation’s League anyone 18:00 - Oct 14 with 4153 viewsjohncharles

I’ve noticed I’ve noticed a lack of interest bordering on apathy. Main point of interest for me/us will Lyndon Dykes. Love to see him score another international goal but wouldn’t mind seeing him rested with our game coming up on Saturday. He doesn’t half put a shift in.

Strong and stable my arse.

Nation’s League anyone on 18:08 - Oct 14 with 3390 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm watching Ireland at the moment and while it's important that Kenny gets a win to set off his reign as manager...it's a friendly, really, isn't it?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Nation’s League anyone on 18:15 - Oct 14 with 3358 viewspaulparker

I think Ireland have played well the last couple of games mate
It’s got to be hard for Kenny implementing a new style of play after the hoof ball of trapatoni , O’Neill & McCarthy , if you would of had a decent striker you would of beat Slovakia , It reminds me of when Kerr took over that he is prepared to play football and bring the young lads through
I hope Eire give him support and time

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Nation’s League anyone on 18:43 - Oct 14 with 3304 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ya, I agree. Hope he gets plenty time. Nice football and good coaching. It's really refreshing.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Nation’s League anyone on 18:47 - Oct 14 with 3295 viewsaston_hoop

Watched the first half of the Ireland game, that Kamara lad in the Finland midfield looked decent. Great to see fans at a game too

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Nation’s League anyone on 19:50 - Oct 14 with 3198 viewsdaveB

I think the Nations League is a really good idea and the first one was a really good watch, I went to the Croatia home game which England won and it was a great day out. Quite why they are bothering with it this year when they can't play the final until 2022 is a bit of a mystery though.

Nation’s League anyone on 19:57 - Oct 14 with 3177 viewseghamranger

Dykes assist in the 6th minute!!

Nation’s League anyone on 20:10 - Oct 14 with 3136 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Nice move to get away from his defender and then put a perfect through ball in to Fraser.

https://streamja.com/dm90n

Nation’s League anyone on 20:22 - Oct 14 with 3090 viewsMonahoop

The 'hoof ball' of Charlton, Trapatoni, McCartney and O'Neill bought some rewards to Ireland - qualification to major international finals. Terrible and despairing to watch most times, but these were robust often hard to beat sides managed by experienced managers.
The likes of Kerr, Staunton and now Kenny may have induced some kind of attacking football to the national team, but they brought or bring little if no rewards. Kenny, like Kerr and Staunton is looking out of his depth at international level. I hope I'm proved wrong in time as I quite like Kenny, but he can't buy a goal let alone a win at present.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Nation’s League anyone on 20:24 - Oct 14 with 3075 viewsted_hendrix

Hope we don't sign Harry Maguire as back up.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Nation’s League anyone on 20:28 - Oct 14 with 3056 viewsflynnbo

Not the brightest, it would seem.

Nation’s League anyone on 20:28 - Oct 14 with 3055 viewsStanisgod

Maquire been an accident waiting to happen the whole game, and the biggest joke of a penalty almost ever.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Nation’s League anyone on 20:29 - Oct 14 with 3048 viewsaston_hoop

Maguire needs to sit out until this Greek stuff is done by the looks of it, been shocking for Utd too. Still can't believe he cost £80 million. Especially since Leicester had Soyuncu who I really rate waiting to step in.

Never a penalty though, still not quite sure what the ref thought he saw

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Nation’s League anyone on 20:40 - Oct 14 with 3011 viewsjohncharles

Any chance of buying Fraser ? 😀

Strong and stable my arse.

Nation’s League anyone on 21:02 - Oct 14 with 2946 viewstheselector

Southgate's team selection is bizarre. Makes no sense at all.

Nation’s League anyone on 21:20 - Oct 14 with 2873 viewspaulparker

Really poor from Southgate , he has been messing with the squad for ages now
How the hell phillips gets games is mystery

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Nation’s League anyone on 21:28 - Oct 14 with 2837 viewsToast_R

I get the referee was likely bored shitless but what in the name of Greek Buggery did he see that no one else has for that penalty?

Nation’s League anyone on 21:35 - Oct 14 with 2805 viewsbosh67

You bring on forwards yet you leave Grealish on the bench when he can actually set up chances.... Discuss!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Nation’s League anyone on 21:37 - Oct 14 with 2795 viewssupahoopsa

PATHETIC Southgate out!!!

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Nation’s League anyone on 21:39 - Oct 14 with 2784 viewsbosh67

Steady now! :)

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Nation’s League anyone on 21:40 - Oct 14 with 2777 viewsdaveB

leave off, won the last 9 home games, were crap tonight but calls for him to go, steady on

Nation’s League anyone on 21:41 - Oct 14 with 2771 viewsStanisgod

Been sh#te the whole night, let them kick us willy nilly and do nothing, saw a penalty that never existed, least England touch a booking, can't tell the time, and I used to admire the Danes football but this lot kicking everything in sight and going down like a sniper shot when hardly touched.
No idea how Denmark have had a run like they have, nothing up front at all.
Apart from that I enjoyed it 😭😭

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Nation’s League anyone on 21:51 - Oct 14 with 2738 viewsstevec

Does this mean these pointless internationals over again for a few weeks ?

It’s getting like cricket

Nation’s League anyone on 21:53 - Oct 14 with 2728 viewssupahoopsa

Did you watch the Belgium game? Another appalling game, all this keeping possession by passing sideways and backwards and not one single scrap of ingenuity in the entire team. We got very lucky with the softest penalty and a wicked deflection for the second.

For once we have a really exciting talent who is playing at the top of his game ATM and instead Southgate plays 5 at the back and 2 CDM against the mighty Denmark.

Sorry simply not good enough

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Nation’s League anyone on 21:55 - Oct 14 with 2707 viewsted_hendrix

Reece James red card too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Nation’s League anyone on 22:03 - Oct 14 with 2678 viewsbosh67

Apparently you can't call the ref a c*nt!

Where's the game going if you can't do that?

Never knowingly right.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024